Slow Dance - Cover

Slow Dance

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An intimate relationship forms between a TV celebrity and her son.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

Nikki and David spent the afternoon discussing legal matters related to property they owned jointly. They inherited it together after Nikki’s first husband, David’s father had passed. ten years earlier. When that was done they moved from Nikki’s home office to the living room in her sprawling condo.

They sat and talked, discussing politics and Nikki’s workload for the television show of which she was a co-host. As time passed, the afternoon sun gave way to dusk. Before they noticed it, mother and son were sitting on the sofa opposite one another in a nearly dark room.

“I think I better turn a light on,” Nikki said.

“This is so nice, Mom,” David replied. “How about just leaving it like this? The lights from the other buildings are enough.”

“Works for me.” Nikki said as she looked around. “You were right, this kind of cool. And our eyes will adjust on their own.”

Nikki sat against the arm on her side of the sofa. She stretched her legs across the cushions. David absentmindedly put his hand on her ankle.

“Are you going in tomorrow?” he asked.

“Nope. I’m taking the whole weekend off.”

“Yeah I guess you have it coming. You’ve been on every day, weekends included.”

“Well, when a special report calls, I go. But yes, it’s my turn to have a few days off and let other people fill-in if a story breaks.”

“Good.”

“Hey, how do you know I’ve been on every day?”

“Are you serious? You think I don’t have your show on all the time? I always keep track.”

“Wow, David. I don’t think I knew that.”

He began softly rubbing her ankle.

“What can I say, Mom? You’re easy to look at.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“By the way, you should wear more sleeveless tops on the air.”

“Why?”

“Because you have beautiful arms.”

“For my age ... Isn’t that what you mean?”

“Hell no. You have gorgeous arms, gorgeous everything, compared to any woman at any age.”

“David ... I ... Wow, thank you. That’s very sweet.”

“Just speaking the truth. Don’t tell me you don’t know how beautiful you are.”

For no particular reason, other than feeling extremely relaxed and comfortable, Nikki scooted herself down the armrest and pushed her feet into her son’s lap. He slipped off her shoes and began running his hands over her feet.

“That’s very nice of you to say,” she said. “I don’t know. I spend so much time in makeup. At my age, I think it has more to do with how they can make me look than anything else.”

“Not at all,” he replied. “I have no doubt that guys of all ages are ogling you every day.”

“That feels nice, David. Are you going to actually massage my feet, or what?”

He began rubbing and squeezing her feet more intentionally.

“How’s that?” he asked.

“Ohhhh, yesss!”

“Haven’t had a foot massage for a while, Mom?”

“I haven’t had an anything massage for a while. Oops! Sorry, too much information.”

“Your secret’s safe with me. Not to mention that we’re in the same boat.”

“Really? Things with Paige are that bad?”

“Not worth getting into, Mom.” He paused. “But yes, they’re that bad.”

“No massages?”

“Nope, no massages of any kind.”

“Does that have anything to do with why you kissed me at my hotel room door after the benefit?”

David looked at his mother with eyebrows raised.

“Hey, just throw it out there, Mom.”

“Well, it’s been on my mind, David. It’s been a week and you haven’t said anything about it.”

“Neither have you. Besides this is the first time we’ve been alone together since then.”

“I know. But I’ve thought about it, a lot. What was going on there?”

“I don’t know exactly,” David said. “Honestly, it was nothing. It was almost a reflexive kind of thing.”

“Mmhm,” Nikki murmured. “It didn’t mean anything, right? Just happened?”

“That’s the best explanation I have Mom. We spent the evening together, we danced for a long time. I felt close to you. I guess. I kissed you goodnight and it lasted a little too long. Didn’t mean to cause you anxiety.”

“It’s not anxiety. I’m just asking, that’s all. And ... ohhh that feels so good. A little harder would be just fine.”

David adjusted his grip and put more effort into massaging his mother’s foot. After getting a few more soft moans from her, he switched to the other foot.

“I guess I’m doing OK here?” he said.

“Oh my, David,” Nikki replied. “It’s a good thing you didn’t do this in my hotel room. I might not have been able to control myself.” Realizing what she had said, Nikki opened her eyes wide suddenly. “Oh! I didn’t mean...”

David looked into her eyes and they both laughed.

“It’s OK, Mom. Like you said, you haven’t had any massages for a while. I understand.”

“David I’m so sorry. I was just lost for a minute. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“Mom, it’s fine. I’m not embarrassed.”

“Then, I didn’t mean to embarrass myself!”

“You don’t have to be embarrassed either. The only embarrassing thing might be if your husband came in and saw this.”

“Soon to be ex-husband that is. And I don’t even think he’s in the country. And, he doesn’t even have a key to this place anymore. Nobody will be walking in. On top of all that, he couldn’t care less who was rubbing my feet, or anything else for that matter.”

“See? No need for embarrassment then.”

Aside from some small moans and groans of pleasure, the two were silent for a time while David continued the massage. Eventually he could tell that his mother was drifting off to sleep. He kept rubbing, but more and more gently. Finally he stopped. David sat with his mother’s feet in his lap. He liked that he could make her feel good and help her relax after one of many stressful weeks at her demanding job.

David tried to slip out from under Nikki’s feet and get up off the sofa. His plan was to grab a nearby blanket, lay it over her and then leave, allowing her to sleep as long as she needed to. But his movement woke her up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.