Mischevious Morgan - Cover

Mischevious Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Naked City

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Morgan Gilmore is invited to a friend's wild sweet sixteen party. So wild, she can't tell her evangelical, straight-laced parents. But with the support of her friends, and older sister, Grace, she goes anyway. What she finds is one of the best experiences any sixteen-year-old girl could ever want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

“Morgan! You got something in the mail!”, Mom says.

“Okay, Mom, I’m coming!”, I say.

I walk into the living room. Mom puts the mail on the kitchen counter. I pick up the one with my name on it.

“I see it’s from Sami Moore”, she says.

“Must be for a party or something.”

I pick up the envelope and open it.

‘You are cordially invited to a sweet sixteen sleepover party for Samantha Lynn Moore. April 23, 2016 at 7PM. Cake, ice cream, entertainment and fun. RSVP: Mrs. Moore at 713-555-7264 by April 21.’

“Oh my gosh, Mom! It’s to Sami’s sixteenth birthday party! I want to go! Please, please can I go, Mom?!”

“Well, if you promise to behave, you can go”, says Mom.

“Woohoo! Thanks, Mom!”

I call the number on the invite.

“This is Susan.”

“Hi, Ms. Moore! It’s Morgan!”

“Oh! Hi, Morgan! Great to hear from you!”

“Thanks, Ms. Moore. I called because my mom said I can come to Sami’s party”, I say.

“Awesome! Stephanie and I are planning a big party for Sami. Now, Morgan, I don’t want to freak you out. And what I’m about to tell you stays just between you and me. Okay?”, says Ms. Moore.

“Okay”, I reply

“Stephanie and I have a big surprise for Sami. I don’t want to say anything that will grab your parents’ attention. But I’ll have a stack of money waiting for you.”

“Okay”, I tell her, thoroughly confused.

“You’ll love it”, she says. “Trust me. We look forward to having you over on Friday.”

“Who else will be there?”, I ask.

“Me, and Steph, and Sami. Then you, and Emily Woods”, Ms. Moore explains.

“Emily’s going to be there?”, I ask, wanting her to repeat Emily’s name.

“Yeah! And Sami’s best friend, Taylor Mills. Plus Molly Snyder and Shelby Matthews are coming.”

“Awesome! I can’t wait! Thank you, Ms. Moore!”

“Thanks for calling, Morgan! See you Friday! Bye, sweetie!”

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I got invited to a big birthday party! I don’t get a lot of those because of my parents. They mean well, like when they gave me a big cross necklace that I wear every day. But they just don’t know how to handle me and my older sister, Grace. You see, my dad is a pastor’s kid. And Papa Gilmore is one of those hellfire and brimstone Baptist preachers. We’re not allowed to show our breasts, or peepees, or bottoms, or even our belly buttons in the house or in public. That makes it pretty darn uncomfortable if we’re in pool, since we have to wear a one piece swimsuit with shorts ... in the pool. And needless to say, there’s no such thing as sunbathing. Did I mention uncomfortable? Yeah? Sorry. Grace is away at college. She’s roommates with a friend of hers and her brother. Sounds crazy, I know. But she’s a great sister, and I know she’ll do just fine.

Anyway, Emily sits next to me in economics class. She has a cross necklace, only much smaller than mine.

“Hey, girlie!”, I greet my best friend.

“Hey, girlfriend! How are you?”, she replies.

“Awesome! I’m going to Sami’s party.”

“Yes!”, she exclaims. “Oh, Morgan, you’re gonna love it! I can’t wait!”

“Can I ask you about something?”

“Sure, Morgan. What is it?”

“Ms. Moore said that she would have a surprise for Sami, and that she would give me some money for it. Do you know what’s going on?”, I ask.

Emily hesitates, then says, “I do. But there’s a reason why she didn’t want to tell you. And she told me not to tell you. So, I guess it’ll be as big of a surprise to you as it is to Sami.”

Now my mind starts churning. Why would they keep this detail from me? I have Sami for my last class, biology, but she’s not going to know anything either. I don’t tell her anything, lest I say something that might ruin whatever surprise her mom and sister have for her.

After I get home, I call Grace.

“Hi, Sissy!”, she says.

“Hey, Gracie, what’s up?”, I ask.

“Oh, homework and biology lab”, she answers. “Always a pain in the butt. Anyways, what’s going on with you?”

“Well, I got invited to a sweet sixteen birthday party”, I explain.

“Oh, that’s awesome! Hopefully, it’ll make up for us not having our own”, says Grace.

“I hope so, too. But the party is for my friend, Sami. Her mom and sister are planning on a big surprise. Apparently, it involves some money at the party. Ms. Moore specifically told me that she would have a stack of money for me. Do you have any idea what she’s talking about?”, I ask Grace.

“Hmmm ... I think I have an idea. But if it’s the one I’m thinking of, then I understand why she didn’t tell you. Just go with that. Get Sami a gift card to somewhere she likes. Maybe combine with Emily. And then have fun at the party. You can call me afterwards and tell me all about it. Okay, Sis?”

“Okay, Gracie”, I say, somewhat exasperated by the whole thing. Maybe I should just quit worrying like Grace says. “Anyway, how are you, and Alyssa, and Peter doing?”

“Oh, we’re doing great! Peter’s been practicing for his music test, as well as studying. Alyssa and I have been studying for our classes, too. And, you know, it’s getting to the end of the year. And summer will be here soon”, Grace reminds me.

“Can’t wait for that! Hopefully, I can come visit”, I say.

“Would love to have you, Morgan. I know they would love to meet you. Anyway, we got to get back to studying. Big finals coming up. Love you, sis.”

“Love you, too, Gracie.”

“Call me after the party”, she says.

“I will. Bye, sis!”

I get cracking on my homework. I certainly don’t want to let down my parents with bad grades.

So, the party is still a big mystery, which may be a good thing. I don’t mention the party to Mom or Dad again until Thursday night.

“So, Sami’s party is tomorrow night?”, my father asks.

“Yeah, Dad.”

“Do you know who else is going?”

“Emily’s going!”, I exclaim with delight.

“That’s awesome, Morgan! At least there will be someone you know. Do you know when it’ll be over?”, Mom wants to know.

“It’s a sleepover party. So Saturday morning, I think”, I reply.

“Okay, just don’t forget your pajamas before you go. And remember, no funny stuff. You be on your best behavior, young lady”, Mom reminds me very sternly.

“Yes, Mom.”

Friday morning, Emily and I are excited about the party.

“Oh, my gosh! I can’t wait for the party tonight!”, I tell her.

“Me, either!”, she says.

“I told my parents about the party”, I tell her.

“Oh, God! Let me guess ... they told you to be on your best behavior”, Emily says.

“Yeah, they said I had to bring my pajamas to the party.”

“Good friggin’ grief!”, Emily says, looking somewhat disgusted. “Morgan, you’re sixteen years old. You’re not a little child anymore. I know they mean well, but your parents are overprotective. You asked me about the party. Well, let’s just say they wouldn’t approve of anything happening. This is going to be a lot different from a typical birthday party. Just trust me on this.”

That’s the Emily Woods I know and love. We’ve been friends since we met at Briarmeadow Elementary in third grade. We both attend Serenity Baptist Church. We’ve been to Christian summer camp a couple of times. She’s someone whom I lean on for support and advice. But I still wonder what she knows that I don’t.

I talk with Sami later.

“Hey, Morgan!”, she says as she gives me a big hug.

“Hi! So is your birthday today?”, I ask.

“It is!”, Sami affirms.

“Well, happy birthday, Sami!”

“Thank you! Can’t wait for the big party tonight!”

“Me neither!” I hold my tongue, lest I give a hint to what may happen tonight.

“Party starts at seven!”, she reminds me.

“I plan to be there early”, I say.

“No problem. Come on over! See ya tonight!”, she says before class starts.

I walk home after school and watch some TV before mom arrives.

“Morgan!”

“Yes, Mom!”

“Would you like pizza for dinner?”, she asks.

“That sounds good, Mom!”, I tell her.

“I’ll get it in the oven.”

Anytime I see “The Gilmore Girls” on TV, you know I gotta watch. I mean ... I am one, aren’t I? And while I’m not a mother, yet, I see some of the same things in my life that I do on the show. In other words, we’re a perfect match.

“Morgan, the pizza is ready!”, says Mom.

“Coming, Mom!”

I head to the kitchen table and grab a few slices of pepperoni. Dad comes in as I’m pouring my Pepsi.

“Hey, Morgan!”

“Hi, Dad!”

“Ready for your party?”, he asks.

“Yeah! Can’t wait! It’s going to be a great party”, I let my parents know.

I say grace for us and start chowing down on my pizza. Yeah, it’s yummy! I enjoy my pizza, then start getting ready for the party. I change into a teal button-down blouse and black slacks. I add a belt to look nice. Then I get my pajamas out of my dresser, along with a change of clothes for the morning, and put them into a bag. Then I pick up Sami’s birthday card and drop it in. I carry it back down to the kitchen.

“Morgan, you look very nice.”

“Thanks, Mom!”

“Have a great time at the party”, Mom says. “Make sure you have your phone with you. Behave yourself, young lady.”

“I will, Mom!”

I head out the back door to my car. It takes me about fifteen minutes to drive there. I park out in front of Sami’s house. I can see it’s got a high fenced in yard. Not sure what all is in back. And the house, on the outside looks really nice. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. Ms. Moore answers.

“Hey there, Morgan! Come on in!”

“Thank you, Ms. Moore.” She closes the door.

“Sami came home with Taylor after school. They’ve been hiding out in Sami’s room. Lemme get them out here.”

Ms. Moore heads down the hall to Sami’s room and pokes her head in. She comes back.

“They’ll be here in a minute”, she assures me.

“Thanks.”

A few minutes later, the bell rings again. Ms. Moore again answers.

“Hey, gals!”

It’s Emily! Yay!

“Hey, Susan!” Emily hugs Ms. Moore.

“Please come in, Emily. Morgan is here.”

“Awesome!”, she exclaims.

Ms. Moore continues talking with Mrs. Woods, while Emily joins me in the living room.

“Hey, girlie!”

“Hey, Emily!” We hug.

Sami and Taylor come in.

“Hey, girlies!”, says Sami. We hug each other.

“Oh my God, Morgan! I can’t believe you came!”, says Taylor.

“I’m here! And by gosh, I’m gonna have a great time.”

“Damn right!”, says Sami.

A young lady emerges from the hallway.

“Steph!”, exclaims Sami.

Stephanie is her sister, and, like my own sister, is in college. But she’s here to help Sami celebrate her big birthday.

The doorbell rings again. A blonde girl is at the door.

“Oh, hi, Molly! Come on in!”

“Thanks, Ms. Moore!”

That must be Molly Snyder. I’ve not met her before.

“Hi there! You must be Molly?”, I ask.

“Yep, Molly Snyder. Nice to meet you, Morgan.”

“Nice to meet you, too.”

The doorbell rings again. This must be Shelby Matthews. She’s the only one left. Indeed, there’s a young blue-eyed brunette at the door.

“Hey, Shelby!”, shouts Sami.

“Hey, Sami!”, Shelby replies. They hug.

Susan says, “Well, since everyone is here, how about we all gather around the kitchen table where the cake is.”

After gathering around the table and lighting the candles, Ms. Moore takes pictures of Sami’s cake on her phone. We sing “Happy Birthday” to Sami. Sami blows out the candles, and her mom cuts the cake. We enjoy the cake and ice cream. After Sami opens her presents, the doorbell rings again.

“That’s strange. I thought everyone was here”, I mention.

Ms. Moore opens the door. There’s two young guys, I’m guessing college-aged, with a big bag. I’m not sure what’s in the bag. Anyway, Ms. Moore lets them in.

“You can borrow my bedroom in the back”, she tells them.

“Thank you, ma’am”, they reply.

The guys head to the back while Ms. Moore rejoins us.

“Okay, girls, are you ready for the entertainment?”, she asks us.

“Entertainment?”, asks Sami.

“Yeah!”, her mom replies.

I see the other girls start digging into their pockets. I’ll bet the entertainment has something to do with that stack of money Sami’s mom told me about. She walks over to me.

“Remember when I said that I had som money for you?”, she asks.

“Yeah”, I reply. “Does that have something to do with those guys?”

“Yeah. They’re strippers”, Ms. Moore says.

“Strippers?!” I’m pretty shocked by this.

“Yeah”, she says.

“Oh my gosh! I don’t think my parents would approve of them”, I tell Ms. Moore.

“This is why I didn’t tell you, Morgan. Sami wants you here because she really loves your friendship. We didn’t tell her about the strippers either. Morgan, you’re sixteen now. In just a couple of years, you’ll be going to college like Stephanie and Grace. Your parents won’t be there to judge you. And, you know, they’re not here tonight. For this one night, would you just live it up and have some fun?”

“Emily says my parents are very overprotective”, I mention.

“In my opinion, they are”, she replies. “They do mean well. They want you to be an upstanding citizen. They want you to do well in school. They don’t want you to go around sleeping with everyone. But the manner in which they lay down the rules is totally ridiculous. Are you ready for the night which will change your life?”

After a lot of thought, I tell her, “Yes!” I hug Ms. Moore tightly. “Thank you.” I did everything to keep from crying. This is the release I needed.

“Oh, honey, it’s all gonna be okay. Here’s the money I promised you. Keep it close to you”, she tells me.

She gives me a big stack of ones.

Stephanie says, “Okay, girls, how about a picture with everybody. Sami in the middle.”

Emily and I line up next to Ms. Moore, who is next to Sami. Molly, Shelby, and Taylor are on the other side. Stephanie takes our picture.

Ms. Moore leaves for the back where the guys, the strippers, are. She returns with them. One of them has a boom box radio.

“Ladies, these hunky guys are Brandon and Ryan.”

We all cheered our approval. Yes, even me.

Ryan comes up to each one of us and kisses on the hand as we shake his. I must say I really enjoyed it. He steps out, leaving Brandon with us. Brandon also shakes and kisses our hands. Sami is the last one to get her hand kissed.

“Do you all have a chair for her?”, he asks.

Ms. Moore pulls out a bar chair for Sami. Brandon takes Sami over to the chair and has her sit down. He turns on the music and starts dancing in front of Sami. I see her smiling and squirming in her chair. Actually, I’m not sure if she’s squirming or dancing along in her chair.

As he dances, Brandon is slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Oh my God! The more buttons he undoes, the more skin I see, and the more excited I get. Finally, his shirt hangs open, and I see his sexy tummy. You know my parents say I can’t show my bellybutton, or see som Ieone else’s. Well ... my eyes spy a sexy bellybutton! Molly and Shelby decide to get up and dance.

Brandon gets his shirt completely off to our screaming approval. Then he turns around and shakes his bottom for Sami. She’s clearly enjoying the attention. She even reaches out and feel his slacks, right on his bottom. Brandon responds by shaking his bottom in Sami’s lap. She reaches around feels his chest and tummy. Holy crap! I wish I could that. Then Sami slips a hand in Brandon’s pants. Oh my God, she has her hands there? And he’s not batting an eye? Oh my God!

Sami finishes feeling wherever her hand was, then Brandon gets out of her lap and turns around. He slowly unfastens and unzips his slacks. He has tiny gray underwear underneath. Holy crap! And I can see part of his bare bottom! Not much covering his peepee either. There’s no way Mom or Dad would let me see this. I’m glad I’m here.

Brandon resumes dancing in front of Sami. She puts a couple of dollar bills in his underwear, then he starts opening Sami’s shorts?! Sami has some cute blue panties on. Oh my God! After Brandon unzips Sami’s shorts, she feels his underwear. Dang!

I see Taylor waving some money at Brandon. He goes to visit her. Sami gets up and lets her shorts slide off.

Ryan enters the room. He dances toward Sami, and lets her take his shirt off. But in the corner of my eye, Brandon is taking Taylor’s shorts off! What the heck? This is getting crazier! Sami’s dancing with Ryan. Taylor’s dancing with Brandon. They’re having a good time when Ryan takes off Sami’s shirt. Not only is Sami dancing in her bra and underwear, Ryan takes his pants off, and dances only in some kind of mesh underwear. As in I can actually see his peepee, even though he has underwear on. I do love that peepee, though.

In the meantime, Brandon takes off Taylor’s shirt, and she’s got a surprise. There’s no bra. We can see her bare breasts and nipples. She and Brandon dance in their underwear.

And as Ryan and Sami continue dancing, he pulls down her panties from behind, flashing her bottom. I then see Ms. Moore and Stephanie taking pictures of that on their phone.

“Have you two been taking pictures the whole time?”, I ask Ms. Moore.

“Hell yeah!”, she replies.

“Are you planning to take pictures of me?”, I wonder.

“Morgan, we’d love to. May we?”, says Stephanie.

“I don’t know. May get into trouble”, I tell them.

Sami and Ryan stop dancing, and Sami leaves her chair.

“C’mon, Morgan! Have a good time! You can’t be a goody two shoes all the damn time”, says Sami.

“Oh, I can’t.”

Ryan picks me up and takes me to the chair. I’d scream, but I’m so taken by his physique and that peepee that’s peeking through his underwear. I put a few bucks in the underwear. Then he let me touch and feel his body. Oh my God, that actually feels really good. I’ve never done this before. I put a few more dollars in and feel his peepee. Oh my God, it feels like heaven! And it’s nice and hard. Did I do that? Ryan lets me touch him for a few more seconds.

In the meantime, Brandon moves over to Molly, who lets him take her shirt off.

Ryan pushes me back on the chair and unbuckles my belt. Oh my God! Oh my God! Now, I’m really going to be in trouble. I’m scared out of my wits right now. Oh God, now he’s unfastening my slacks! Now, I’m really scared. He unzips my slacks, and now everyone can see my panties.

“Yeah, we got Morgan! Yay, Morgan!”, says Sami.

They like this? They like seeing my undies? Well, maybe I should reconsider. I do like the guys in their undies. And I enjoy feeling their peepees. What the heck! I’m just going to enjoy this. I relax and let Sami pull down my slacks. She helps me get out of them.

Ryan and I continue dancing together, then he feels my peepee over my underwear. Oh my God, that’s freaking awesome! I put more dollar bills in his undies. He holds my hands and take them to his undies. The dollar bills fall out as I pull off his underwear. His sexy and awesome peepee is now free for all to see and touch. Ryan’s wonderfully and fearfully made body is naked like Adam. Sorry, it’s the Baptist girl in me. I know ... I’m in my panties.

Sami and Taylor come and gang up on me, unbuttoning my blouse and getting it off quickly. So, now I’m in my bra and panties, and my bellybutton, which is not normally seen, is well in view.

“Morgan, come over here!”, shouts Emily.

I get out of the chair and walk over to Emily. The guys are now dancing with Ms. Moore and Stephanie.

“How are you liking the party?”, she asks.

“Oh, I’m loving the party. Thank you for being such a big help and a big supporter”, I reply.

“Oh, sweetie, you know I would do anything to help you”, Emily says.

I look around the room to see Ms. Moore with no pants and Stephanie with no shirt.

“How are you liking the party so far?”, she asks again. I guess she forgot she asked me that already. I shake it off. It is sort of loud with the music.

“Actually, I’m loving it so far”, I tell her.

“Yeah, I mean how often do you get to be around a naked guy?”, Emily declares

“Oh my gosh, Emily. He looked really hot!”, I tell her excitedly.

“Really damn hot?”, she asks.

“Really damn hot!”, I affirm.

“Good for you, girlie! You liked his dick?”, Emily asks.

“His dick?”, I ask back.

“His wood? His manhood? I hate to ask what you’ve been calling it.”

“I think I’ve been calling them peepees.”

I spy the room to see Ms. Moore and Stephanie in their bras and underwear. I must say Ms. Moore looks pretty good for her age, whatever it is.

“Oh my God, Morgan! You’re not six anymore”, says Emily.

“Should I call it a dick?”, I ask.

“For guys, yes. For girls, like you, it’s a pussy”, she says

“Actually, I like that word, pussy”, I remark. “And I loved Ryan’s dick. Heck, I loved his whole damn body.”

“And you’re standing around in a roomful of people in your bra and underwear.”

“True.”

“How are you liking it?”, Emily asks me.

“I wasn’t sure how I would like after I got attacked by Sami and Ryan”, I reply. “But I see Sami, Taylor, Molly, and even Ms. Moore, like it’s nothing. Ms. Moore looks really damn good for however old she is.”

“She’s in her mid-forties. And, yes, you’re right. She does look damn good. And may I say you do, too? I do love that little button.”

And when Emily says little button, trust me it’s a little belly button. Anyway, Sami and Taylor team up to take Shelby’s shirt and pants off. I’m not sure why I started unbuttoning Emily’s shirt from the bottom. I guess I really am a bellybutton girl. Emily doesn’t seem to mind me doing it. After a few buttons, I see she has a decent sized bellybutton that resembles a crater.

“You like it, Morgan?”, she asks about her belly button.

“I do, Emily. I really do.”

“Keep going. Don’t let me stop you.”

I undo a few more buttons before I see Emily’s bra-covered breasts. They’re not bad at all. I get her shirt off, then eye the pants. I give her a knowing look. She smiles. I unfasten and unzip her pants. I pull them down with great delight. Emily steps out of them. Now we’re all in our bras and panties ... well, except Taylor, who had no bra to begin with. Ryan and Brandon leave after a great party.

“Okay, girls, line up for pictures!”, says Ms. Moore.

We line up in front of the couch in the same order as earlier. Stephanie takes the picture, then changes places with Ms. Moore. Ms. Moore takes another picture.

“Okay, everyone, who wants to go skinny dipping?!”, Ms. Moore asks.

“Meeeee!”, says most of the girls.

“Skinny dipping?!”, I ask.

“Oh, Morgan, you didn’t know we have a pool.”, Ms. Moore says. “Yeah, Sami and her friends like to go swimming in the pool naked.”

Sami, Taylor, Molly, and Shelby take their bras and undies and head out a back door. Stephanie and Emily hang with me and Ms. Moore.

“And on good nights, like tonight, they’ll sleep outside fully nude”, Ms. Moore explains.

“Morgan, it’s probably been awhile since you had a bath. Think of it like that, except the tub is much bigger and deeper”, says Stephanie.

“And out in public”, I complain.

“Well, in the backyard” Ms. Moore replies. “It is fenced in. Hopefully, you saw it when you came in.”

Ms. Moore reaches behind and unclasps her bra and brings it forward off of her.

“Like my titties?”

“I do.” They’re a little bigger, and the nipples look a lot bigger, too.

She slides her panties off, revealing a hairless pussy, as Emily might say.

“Ms. Moore, you look very good naked”, I compliment Sami’s mom.

“Thank you. Oh, Morgan, please call me Susan. I just feel funny when we’re standing here naked, and you’re being formal.”

“Then Susan it is.”

Emily reaches behind me and takes my bra off. I get hers off. She has some nice breasts. Before I have a chance to complain, Emily quickly gets my underwear off. There I am, completely without clothes, and wearing my cross necklace. That sounds so wrong. Oh, my parents would be so disappointed. And me? Oh my God, I love it. And I do like my naked body anyway. All five-foot-six of it.

“I like your little red bush, Morgan”, says Susan.

“Thank you. Although, I must admit I like your pussy with no hair, Susan. And I love your belly ring.”

“Thank you, Morgan. I love it, too.”

“I wish I could have one”, I say. “But my parents would notice.”

“True”, Susan affirms.

I pull Emily’s panties off. She’s got a pussy that’s not bushy, but not bare.

“Nice pussy, Emily.”

“Thank you.”

“What do you call the hair pattern?”, I ask.

“It’s a landing strip”, she replies.

Stephanie gets out of her underwear and bra. Her pussy is bare like Susan’s. Now all of us are naked.

“What do you say we all jump in the pool and have fun”, says Susan.

I reply, “I love that idea. Let’s go!”

We go outside through some doors. Sami and Taylor are splashing each other in the pool. Molly is swimming. I see her little bottom while she swims. Shelby is sitting at the edge of the pool. There’s chairs and lounges around the pool. They’ve got a nice covered area. It’s pretty well lit. Susan and Stephanie chill in chairs while Emily and I step in the pool.

The water is a little cool.

“A little cold on your feet?”, Emily asks.

“Just a touch”, I reply.

“You’ll be okay. Besides, you’ll be a lot more comfortable tonight.”

“True! No shorts ... and no swimsuit!”

We go to the next step. The water cones further up my legs. With another step, the water hits my bottom and pussy ... that’s bare bottom and pussy. Oh my God, it does feel really good!

“Oh my God, Emily, that actually does feel great on my bottom”, I say.

“Great! Except the word isn’t bottom. It’s your ass.”, Emily says, reminding me how childish my vocabulary is.

“The water feels great on my ass”, I say. “So, now you’re going to teach me some bad words, huh.”

“Well, I’m trying to bring your vocabulary up to date. It feels like it’s still stuck in the fifties”, says Emily.

“True. You’re right”, I say.

Finally, we’re fully in the pool. My breasts look like they’re floating on the water. Emily’s a little shorter, so her boobs are just under the water. We walk around a bit to get used to the temperature.

“How about we swim from one end to the other?”, Emily suggests.

“Sounds like a good idea”, I reply.

“Yeah, it’ll loosen you up. And everyone gets to see that nice ass of yours”, she says.

“Well, don’t you have a nice ass, too?”, I ask.

“Well, thanks”, Emily replies.

Emily and I swim across the pool. My butt pokes through the water. Check that, my ass pokes through the water. My cross necklace dangles while I swim. We reach the other side and stand up. You know, I’m beginning to warm up to this skinny dipping thing.

“That felt really good”, I say.

“It sure does, Morgan”, says Emily.

“Wanna race me over to the other side?”, she asks.

“Sure!”

I beat her to the other side. Then I start a water fight with her. We’re just having fun when Sami and Taylor join us for a splashing war. After several minutes of fun, I get tired. Emily and I leave the pool. I sit down on a lounger. Emily pulls one next to mine. We lay down in our birthday suits.

“This air feels so great on my body”, I say.

“Yeah, I love it”, Emily agrees.

I want to tell Grace what’s going on.

“Emily, you wanna talk to Grace with me?”, I ask.

“Oh, I’d love to, Morgan. I’ll bet she wants to know about the party”, Emily replies.

“She does.”

I call Grace’s cell phone.

“Hey, Sissy!”, she says.

“Hey, Gracie! How are things these days?”

“Oh, pretty good.”

“Hi, Gracie!”, Emily chimes in.

“Hey, Emily, how are ya?”, my sis asks her.

“Oh, pretty darn good.”, Emily says.

“I know you two were supposed to be at a party tonight. What happened?”

“Grace, would you believe Susan and Stephanie hired some strippers?”

“Strippers! Oh my God! You mean you finally saw some major skin?!”, Grace asks.

“Oh did she ever, Gracie”, Emily replies. “Holy cow, you would have never thought she was a church girl.”

“Morgan, you know I’m very proud of you”, Grace tells me. “Tell me about what happened.”

“Well, we had cake and ice cream, and Sami opened her presents. Then two college guys show up at the house”, I explain.

“She thought a couple people might have been late for the party”, Emily says.

“Yeah, but anyway, Susan says that the entertainment has arrived. I then wondered if it had something to do with the stack of money I was told about”, I say.

“And, of course, the answer was yes. So, how far did they go?”, Grace asks.

“They stripped to their underwear at first”, I reply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.