Lady Charlotte - Cover

Lady Charlotte

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

Jenna had masturbated three times last night, each time forcing the ivory dildo between her thighs and each time clinging to the hard rod as if it were a real prick. She had an orgasm each time, but she was left wanting more. She desired to feel a man between her thighs. She barely said anything to Lord Michael, the carriage carrying them off to the mysterious location of the Flagellation Society. But she saw the way he looked at her, his eyes almost able to see through her clothes at her naked body. She wore a black dress, cut low in the front, her pale bosom in sharp contrast to the dark dress. A shiny silver cross lay in between her cleavage, drawing his eyes to her firm flesh. The dress was cut tightly across her hips, clinging to her bottom like a tight glove, feeling Lord Michael’s eyes burning as they gazed at the gentle swing as she climbed into the carriage. But underneath the dress lay her secret, a white pair of stockings, a garter belt to hold them up, silk undergarments that were already wet with her desires. And a tight chemise that clung to her breasts, the silky material teasing her nipples into constant erection. She knew that she would be forced to strip naked in front of them, though she didn’t know who “them” were or how many of “them” there were. She would at least entice them before she would have to be completely bare.

The carriage sounds turned different, the horse’s feet clumping on wood. She heard the driver stopping the horses, the carriage moving as he got down, the door opening to the cold night air. She smelled it before she saw it, the smell of the sea. She got out of the carriage, the driver looking at her as he helped her down. Did he know why she was coming here? She began to blush. She stepped onto the dock, the full moon shining brightly on the large ship tied up to the dock. Lord Michael got out of the carriage behind her, his hand around her waist drawing her towards the gangplank of the ship. “Is it here?”

“Yes, the Captain of this ship is one of our members. Each time a different member hosts the event in a place of their choosing. The ship’s cargo hold will be the site for this night.” Lord Michael could feel her body trembling, afraid she would flee if he released her waist. “Are you changing your mind?” He didn’t want to force her. She would have to submit on her own accord. He had been ignoring Jenna since Lord Henry’s death. She had a different personality than Anna, more willing to try new things, including sexual experimentation. He wanted her to beg to be taken. He also knew one of her secrets, which would be revealed in a short while.

“No Lord Michael.” While very nervous, she was never more serious about her desire to please Lord Michael. Please him sexually. Anna had come into her room last night, confessing to what happened in the library with Lord Roger. Including the loss of her innocence to him. Jenna didn’t think Anna had it in her, but she seemed happy at her new found acceptance. And that inspired Jenna to indulge her own fantasies. She looked around, the dock filling with carriages, men escorting ladies over to the gangplank, all of them elegantly dressed, their coiffures perfect. Some were older, her Mother’s age, but many were young girls the same age as Jenna or a bit older. She began to recognize some of women and almost all of the men. They were all the upper crust of society, the privileged class and this was one of their many dark secrets that few spoke about.

They got to the top of the gangplank, the Captain of the ship waiting for them. “Good evening Lord Michael. A lovely night for such festivities don’t you think?”

Jenna looked up, instantly recognizing the voice of the Captain.

“I think you already know Captain William Roberts. Though he was a First Mate when you met him.” Lord Michael smiled as he introduced Captain William to Jenna, seeing the shocked look on her face.

It suddenly came back to her in a flash, the night in the barn, her hand tossing off the thick prick of the First Mate in exchange for the ivory dildo that graced her thighs during long, lonely nights. She could feel the warmth on her skin as she blushed a deep red. Had he told Lord Michael of her indiscretions on that night? She looked at the grin on Lord Michael’s face, knowing he knew her deepest secret. She barely was able to say anything, her voice breaking up as she blurted out. “Congratulations on becoming Captain.” She turned towards Lord Michael. “Yes, we bartered previously,” she said it as if it were a common occurrence for a lady to trade sexual favors for sexual toys.

“Yes, I’m sure your skills,” pausing for a second, clearing his throat “at bartering are legendary in the ports of the world.” Lord Michael had to control the urge to laugh out loud at Jenna’s discomfort.

Before Jenna could say a word Captain William said. “The Lady’s secrets are locked forever in my heart,” reaching for her hand.

“Except for the Society?” Jenna looking at him with questioning eyes.

“Why of course Lady Jenna. There are no secrets among the members of the Society. May I help escort you Lady Jenna? I look forward to your indoctrination tonight. I have secretly possessed you in my head many times since that night in the barn, your touch still lingers on my prick.” Captain William’s prick pushed out the tight trousers, hoping tonight he would have the opportunity to fulfill his fantasy with Lady Jenna.

“I think we might fulfill both of your fantasies tonight. And more. Let’s go, we don’t want to be late. I just love the part where the new girls strip naked for the first time, the humiliation etched in their faces.” Lord Michael was eager to join the festivities.

Tonight might be more exciting than she had expected, Jenna eyeing Captain William beside her, his hand holding her securely in his powerful arm. She had thought many times of how much farther that night might have gone, the First Mate between her spread thighs, taking his lust from her innocent body. Would this night make her dreams come true?

It was worse than Jenna thought, Lord Michael brought her to a make-shift stage in the center of the cargo hold. It was emptied of its cargo, the room filled with couches and chairs, a bar in the corner for those that wanted a drink, no one allowed to enter unless they were a member or their female guest. It was almost a gala affair, the drab cargo hold turned into an elegant salon. She was first, the room quieting down quickly as she stood on the stage, all eyes glued to her as Lord Michael and Captain William stood next to her. She looked around, the velvet bench next to her, sure that she would be kneeling on it soon. A high back chair, her imagination getting the better of her at the many ways she could be positioned on it raced through her brain. And the items on a table, the instruments Lord Michael mentioned, sure that it was the finest collection of whips and paddles that money could buy. She could almost feel them biting into her naked flesh as she withered erotically on the stage for all to see.

Captain William was the first to speak, addressing the Society. “Our first new indoctrination will be Lady Jenna Philbrook. I’m sure many of you have admired her from afar as she grew up to be this lovely young woman you see now. Lord Michael Granville brings this lovely treasure for us tonight, but he has so graciously relinquished the honor to me and I wish to thank him for this honor and privilege.” He looked at Jenna to see her reaction.

While she had desired Lord Michael ever since her father’s death, the First Mate, no the Captain had long held a secret place in her heart. And between her legs. She still regretted running from the barn that night, secretly remembering the taste of his seed on her fingers, savoring the thick, salty crème that entered her mouth that night as she fled the barn. What would have happened had she stayed longer? Offered up her body for his pleasure? She tried to remain calm. “I agree to submit to Captain William Roberts,” she said so loud that it scared her. She saw Lord Michael walk off the stage, leaving her alone with Captain William, all eyes staring at her.

Captain William pulled a chair next to Lady Jenna, sitting down as she stood next to him. “Take off your dress for us Lady Jenna. Tease us with your half naked body.”

It had begun, the word naked sticking in her brain. While she thought it would be easy, in reality she began to have her doubts. There were so many people looking at her. And they wanted to see her naked. Almost mechanically her fingers worked to get out of the elaborate dress, nervously undoing the strings that held the back together, her fingers fumbling with the clasps until Lady Jenna felt the first loosening of the dress on her bosom. A faint trace of sweat began to cover her brow as she continued the humiliating task. She finally finished, feeling the dress slide down over her hips, Lady Jenna bending over to pick up the dress, suddenly standing up quickly when she saw how revealing her almost naked bosom was. She kicked the dress off to the side. Her hands hung at her sides as she stood half naked, standing in front of the audience in a thin chemise, tightly fitting undergarments that clung to every curve and groove in her body and a pair of stockings that highlighted her nakedness. The chemise clung to her flesh, her pert bosom standing up firm and tall, her nipples pushing out the silky garment obscenely. Her undergarments were soaked with her juices, her thighs clenched together as she tried to quench her lust.

“Very lovely Lady Jenna. But we want more. Slip the chemise off so we may cast our eyes on your generous bosom.” He would let her keep her undergarments on, at least temporarily. It was more humiliating to force her to expose her sex through her undergarments. “Hurry now, the guests grow impatient.” Captain William wanted her half naked body draped over his lap soon, his prick throbbing for release.

She pulled the chemise over her head, feeling the silky garment caress her nipples to greater hardness, the blood pounding in the tips. Freed of their last remaining cover, her breasts stood out proudly, the pink tips pointing out straight, the dark brown areolas looking like giant targets for the men’s eyes that ogled her virgin flesh. Plump and full, Lady Jenna was almost ashamed of her breasts, her eyes filling with tears, her white globes quivering with each sigh that escaped from her lips. The cool air of the cargo hold blew across her sensitive tips, the breeze caressing them into hard, erect tips. The shame of stripping naked spread across her body, but there was also a delightful tingling between her loins. Captain William’s large hands waiting to touch her. Even a slap on her bottom would ignite the lust in her. Resigned to her fate, she walked over to Captain William, bent over his lap, she felt his large hand on her naked back which sent shivers throughout her body, her head falling until it hung close to the ground. Her mind became confused as the blood rushed to her head, growing dizzy as she felt the unfamiliar touch of a man’s hand on her backside, caressing her flesh with an intimacy she had never felt before.

Captain William’s hand danced over the plump cheeks of her bottom, feeling her muscles clench tight as he explored the wide expanse presented so erotically over his lap. His prick stirred with every erotic movement of her body, sure that she didn’t realize what her squirming was doing to his erection. He hoped he could squelch the orgasm that threatened to burst from his body. His hand slid lower down her legs, finding her naked skin just above the stockings, watching as tiny goose bumps appeared on her alabaster flesh. Her body was trembling as he had his way with her, but he wanted more. “Reach back and take a hold of your undergarments. Reveal your luscious cheeks so that I may spank the naked flesh.” He waited for her submission.

Lady Jenna could only sob quietly as she obeyed his command without question, her fingers trembling as she reached back, finding the edges of her silk undergarments, pushing the edges towards the center of her bottom until she felt the cool air caressing her bare flesh. She could only imagine how it looked, but at least her anal cleft was covered, her cheeks clenched tightly to protect the tiny treasure nestled between them.

Captain William gazed at the two bare half globes of white flesh, full and voluptuous, her cheeks, a lovely target for his large hand. He didn’t wait, slap, slap his hand raining powerful blows on her firm flesh, the white skin turning a soft pink with each strike of his hand. Lady Jenna squirmed helplessly on him, her body rubbing his prick in a frenzied up and down motion that duplicated a masturbating hand, Captain William encouraged her motions with renewed forceful whacks on her bare flesh, the game exciting him. Her squirming buttocks had taken on a beautiful shade of red, as she wiggled lavishly, her thighs opening and closing, teasing Captain William with quick glimpses of a dark triangle nestled between her legs.

It hurt, his hand stinging as he reined blows on her unprotected flesh, Lady Jenna unable to control the constant squirming on his lap. She felt the stout rod beneath her, jerking and shuddering as she moved back and forth over it, remembering the night he took his prick between the pillows of her breasts until he spewed his seed on her. But a glow began to pulse between her legs, her body rubbing against his throbbing prick, touching so close to her virgin sex, wondering what it would feel like when it pushed between her lips. The blows on her bottom became distant, Lady Jenna concentrating on her salacious movements against the rigid erection beneath her. Her thighs clenched and unclenched, looking for something to quench the lust he was igniting in her body.

Captain William felt the change coming over her. Her movements were less erratic, more pronounced as her lower body moved with erotic motions, rubbing, not jerking against his prick, her cheeks relaxed as he continued to spank the bare flesh, the loud smacking ringing off the walls of the enclosed cargo hold. She barely huffed as his hand slapped her tender insides, catching her just along the edge of her firm buttocks, the white skin turning red, his hand imprinted on her white skin. She was enjoying it too much and too soon. He suddenly stopped. “Get up Lady Jenna. I want you kneeling on the bench.” He helped her up, her face flushed, her hands going back to feel the heat on her exposed cheeks. He saw her starting to cover the naked flesh, her hands trying to push her undergarments back over her bare cheeks. “Not necessary Lady Jenna. Take them off for us. Show us your naked quim.”

She looked at him in surprise, the moment of truth upon her. She had promised Lord Michael much, now she would have to deliver on her submission. But with Captain William instead. Her hands slid into the waistband of her undergarments, slowly rolling the fragile fabric down over her hips. She felt a tingle as the cloth ran over her abundant bush, teasing the tiny follicles of silky hair, resonating deep into her loins as though someone else was touching her. She bent over, blushing as she felt her lovely bosom hang down, shaking almost erotically. She pushed the silky undergarments down her legs, forced to thrust her spanked posterior out, lucky many were not behind her, seeing the salacious sight of her reddened cheeks. She pushed her undergarments off her ankles, her thighs clenched tightly as she stood back up, naked as the day she was born. She gazed out into the crowd of men and women that eyed her lustily, many of the men stroking their pricks or had their companions do it for them while they took in her naked body. It was hard for a Lady, a young Lady to strip naked in front of people that had seen her grow up in life, now looking at her in a new light, trying to catch a glimpse of her most intimate body. And she was submitting to it, all for the lust of a man. Or men. She stood before them in all her glory, the hidden valley between her tightly clenched thighs, bright red lips surrounded by a thick auburn thatch that did little to conceal the treasures that lay hidden between the lips. Her stockings made her look even more naked, the only garment gracing her body, covering her legs, but leaving the rest of her body naked.

Captain William arranged the black velvet bench so to maximize the vision of the crowd. “Kneel on the bench Lady Jenna. Hands and knees, I will arrange you for showing.” His prick throbbed for release, sure that he would have to take Lady Jenna before he was finished. The members usually tried to avoid public sexual coupling, but they knew in the case of new victims, especially virgins, that it would be difficult, allowing for the sexual gratification in front of the group. Perhaps he would use her mouth, sure that the group would love to see his prick splitting her virgin lips to claim the prize of her mouth and throat. He stood to the side as Lady Jenna moved onto the bench, her knees touching first, then scooting forward to get into position. He couldn’t help but notice, as would the others, the delicate anal cleft splitting open to give brief glimpses of the tiny hole that dotted the cleft, the dark, wrinkled hole almost winking as her cheeks clenched and unclenched as she crawled forward. And beneath that lay her other love path to the lecherous eyes of the crowd, the virginal cleft that opened to the dark, mysterious hole that contained her other vestige of virginity. The pink flesh of her virgin sex contrasted sharply with the pillars of her white thighs. Lady Jenna scooted forward until she reached the other end of the bench, stopping, but not daring to look back.

She felt so exposed, she was sure that everyone could almost see inside her in spite of her tightly clenched thighs. She only hoped that they couldn’t make out the traces of her arousal on her wet thighs, ashamed that her body was betraying her in such a way. She waited for Captain William to tell her what to do next.

“Such a very lovely view Lady Jenna. But you hide so much from us.” He moved next to her, his hand on her back. “Put your head down,” pushing harder onto the small of her back. Her body began to lower. “No, just your head. Leave that lovely bottom up in the air Lady Jenna.” His hand slid under her waist to push up on her abdomen, raising her up until her bottom was thrust up obscenely, her head resting on the velvet bench. His hand smoothed over her taut cheeks, her muscles clenched tight as she still tried to hide her treasures from their prying eyes. His hand slid down lower, onto her smooth thighs. “Spread your lovely ivory thighs for me Lady Jenna. Show me the lush garden of your virgin body.” His hand slid between her thighs, pushing out on them until they voluntarily began to spread for him, his eyes glued to the patch between her legs that slowly was revealed to the lecherous eyes of the crowd. His fingers dug into the tender flesh of her thighs each time she tried to stop, forcing her to comply with his increasing demands to expose her body. “Yes, more Lady Jenna, show me more.” His prick throbbed for satisfaction, wishing he could enjoy her mouth now, but he still had to take the whip to her flesh so she would learn to submit.

He wouldn’t stop, each time Lady Jenna would stop spreading her legs, his hands would dig painfully into her tender thighs, sure that she would have his finger marks on her white, satiny skin. She could feel the cheeks of her bottom opening, the cool air of the cargo hold blowing erotically on her rosebud, sending it into a series of spasms that drove deep into her belly. And she felt the petals of her sex flower open, revealing her most intimate secrets to the prying eyes that stared at her in lust. Her knees must be at least two feet apart when Captain William finally allowed her to stop, her head down submissively, her bottom thrust up in offering, the plane of her sex revealed intimately.

Captain William’s finger began an erotic exploration of her exposed sex, starting with her sweat drenched crack, exciting the tiny bumhole into a series of spasms that sent the tiny hole opening and closing in erotic delight. He pressed his finger on the clenching hole, teasing around the wrinkled opening, Lady Jenna gasping in indignation to his crude probing of her backside. His finger slid down her crack, gathering up her sweat, finding her mound of Venus, her pink lips pulled back, glistening in the bright lights. “M” Lady is wet with desire. It seems that she has a desire to please.” His finger scooped up her juices, holding it up for all to see the light glistening on the moist tip.

Lady Jenna thought she would die of shame, all of the people knowing her secret, Captain William boldly exclaiming her unintended arousal. His fingers returned, this time two of them pushing aside her lush lips to clinically explore the slick, smooth inner lips, his other hand pulling back one lip at a time so all could gaze at her and see her most intimate insides. But no matter how much shame she felt, the desire was always there, his fingers coaxing the juices from her virgin body until his fingers slid up and down her love slit with slippery ease, Lady Jenna unable to control her body as her hips began a gentle undulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.