In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

For the next hour, I was the test dummy for anyone wanting to try the techniques Jones was demonstrating. It was all fun and games with me being the only one getting hurt. I think Miss ‘Don’t Tread on Me’, or Carol, as Jones called her, enjoyed her session with treading on me the most. Arm bars and leg sweeps were her favorite tactics. It was rather ironic that the tune yelled out ‘Let the bodies hit the floor’ repeatedly while I was hitting the floor.

None were happier than I when the demonstration was over. I was told to go back to my seat so I limped my way there. Carol had a shit eating grin on her face as I approach and said, “I whipped your ass huh?”

“I went easy on you.” I lied, passing behind her. Taking my seat, I realized that there were places that were going to ache in the morning. The concrete floor was unforgiving.

Warden Kobe took to center to draw names from the bucket. Announcing the first prize, a fifty dollar gift card to a local grocery store, she then pulled out a paper and read the name. Sarah Sun dress was the recipient of that prize. Carol seemed pretty happy about that.

Several others were called receiving higher and higher priced gift cards. I was glad to see Miles win a one hundred dollar card to a gas station and Jones got a one a year membership to a gym. Each received a quick applause from the audience.

“And now, the last of our drawing.” Warden Kobe announced, “This fifty five inch flat screen smart television will go to...” and pulled out a paper. Unfolding the slip, she whispered a name that nobody could hear. She cleared her throat and announced, “Tony Darling.”

Jaws dropped, including mine, as heads turned to look at me. Several thoughts went through my mind but I did think that, after the rough treatment I got from the demonstration, I deserved something for it. But others didn’t think so; especially Miss Carol.

“Draw again!” she demanded, shouting at the warden, causing others to repeat it.

“What the fuck?” I exclaimed, “Fuck that!” I protested, getting angry, “You need to shut the fuck up!”

The warden calmed everyone down with the clap of her hands. “Settle down!” she chastised, “We are an honorable family here. The name was drawn, the gift is given. New people have the same chance as veteran employees.” and looked in my direction, “Come get your gift.”

The lady that passed me the bucket patted me on the back. She seemed to be the only one happy that I won it. Carol mumbled, “Bullshit” as I passed, making me grin.

I picked up the T.V. and hauled it to my cell. Whether it worked in the basement or not, at least I had something from my time in the slammer. Visions of comedy and entertainment dominated my thoughts as I headed back to my seat. Even the invitation for everyone to dance and the volume of the music increasing barely leaked into my senses. I sat there day dreaming about fifty five inches of viewing area.

Languid, the time passed by like a dream when, before I knew it, caterers were gathering tables and chairs while people bid their farewells. I had to get up and move to my cell which gave me the chance to study the box my prize was in.

Oh yes, 1080p with Dolby digital sound, Wi-Fi capability, a hundred and sixty channels could be offered on this puppy, all with a universal remote capable of controlling up to four devices.

“Good luck plugging that in.” the warden’s voice sang, causing me to look at the doorway.

“Plug it in?” I repeated, not grasping what she was saying.

“No outlets Darling.” she explained with a smile, “Prisoners do terrible things with them.”

“That’s some bullshit!” I protested, “How the hell am I supposed to watch my T.V?”

“Well” she shrugged, “You would have to get an official to approve a work order and have it installed.”

My heart sank with my shoulders. Nothing was ever easy and I don’t know why I get excited no matter how simple things seemed. It was just my luck or karma or destiny that had the ‘Loser’ stamp on my life rising up to let me down again.

“Who does that?” I asked, dreading to hear some bureaucrat somewhere holding me up.

“That would be me.” she chirped, and turned to leave.

“Wait!” I called, getting up, “Will you do that for me?”

She turned back and looked me up and down. Seeming to think a moment, she asked, “And what have you done for me?” folding her arms.

“I told you I would do anything for you, what do you want?” I replied, now curious to know what she was thinking.

She sighed, dropping her arms, saying, “I don’t know” and then beckoned for me, “Come; let’s see if I have a work order on my desk.”

She led me by the arm down the hallway, passing a few people cleaning up the party. Reaching into her bosom, she pulled out a key card and swiped the lock.

“Don’t you want one of the guards to follow us?” I asked, looking back for Jones.

“Are you planning on hurting me?” she asked, taking the steps up.

“Only if you want me to.” I teased, followed by the door slamming behind us.

We made our way to her office and she unlocked the door. Offering me to enter first, she followed and locked the door behind us.

“I trust you are adapting to your surroundings?” she asked, taking off her dress jacket.

“Oh yeah, feels like home.” I quipped sarcastically, watching her drape the coat over the back of her chair, “Love the room service.”

“Forms” she breathed, taking a seat while dawning glasses, “I have them somewhere.” and opened up a drawer.

I stepped to the side of her desk and watched her fingers walk through dull green files. The monitor caught my eye and I tried to see if my cell was one of the tiny images on it. Nine panels and none of them where mine. Time and date stamped and a flashing recording light was all I could take in before the warden straightened up.

“Here we are.” she quipped, waving a piece of paper, “Let’s see...” she added, laying the paper down on the desk. Seeming to study the information it required, she thought out loud, “Date of service.” and filled it in, “Service, install, uninstall...”

Her ruffled blouse drew my attention while she leaned over her work. Spreading open, her breasts squeezed together and formed a perfect cleavage for me to enjoy.

“Like what you see Mr. Darling?” she asked, peering over her glasses at me.

“Uh, sorry.” I apologized, clearing my throat.

I mean, she was ok for her age but when I see cleavage, no matter what they look like, I can’t help but stare at the beauty of them. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t turn her down, but she was way out of my league for me to even dream about it.

“Nearly done.” she remarked, bringing the pen to her lips, “All it needs is my signature.” and smiled.

But her eyes fixed on me so long, I got uncomfortable. Thinking there might be some remnant of food on my face, I wiped my lips and chin.

“What was it you said?” she asked, and pointed her pen on each word, saying, “I’ll be your slave! You can use me and abuse me!” and giggled, ending with a sigh, “I have to admit, that was pretty good.” and turned serious, “That will be put to the test, I’m sure.”

Cautiously, I admitted what she was saying was right with, “You got me; all you need do is ask.”

“Oh, there is no asking.” she retorted, waving the very idea away, “There is only compliance.” and signed the form.

“I got you.” I assured her, “Your wish is my command.” and mocked a bow, elated that a new T.V. was about to get installed. Secretly, I would have promised anything to get it.

“I will instruct you through my commanding officer.” she explained, “Any waver from my orders will end any or all of your privileges.”

That brought up a question I was dying to ask. “Did you by chance have me... ?” I started, and stopped before I said something crude. But her scrutiny urged me to continue. “I mean, you didn’t tell anybody to, you know, violate me or anything?” thinking she had put Jones up to shoving a rod up my back side.

“Were you violated Mr. Darling?” she asked, seeming puzzled.

“Oh no, not at all.” I lied, deciding to end the topic. I didn’t want her knowing anything if she didn’t already know. It was already embarrassing enough as it was having a rod in my ass.

“Allow me to give you some wisdom.” she stated, rising from her chair, “Do as instructed or suffer the consequences.” and grabbed her coat, “It really is as simple as that.”

I couldn’t tell whether she was referring to the previous topic or the current one but it put some doubts on the thought that she was ignorant of Jones’ escapades. She might have told Jones to do whatever was necessary to get information from me and it was all the gorgeous Gestapo’s idea on how. Or, Jones gave her a play by play on the event.

“Good advice.” I replied, asking, “But what if the instructions are wrong?”

Her smile came back and she patted me on the cheek, “Like all the rest of the shit, it all comes out in the end.” and headed for the exit.

“So that’s it?” I asked, “I’ll get my T.V. hooked up?” following her out the door.

“I’ll take care of it; you take care of Me.” she agreed, taking the lead on the stairs.

I was let back into the cell block I’d left, finding it to be the old drab it was before the party. The first thing I checked on was my T.V. It was right where I left it, waiting for me to caress the box it was in. I so wanted to open it up and look at it but I fought the urge. I’ve had my hopes up enough to know something would probably go wrong with my luck. I won’t pick up any channels or there won’t be a way to get power to it.

I got undressed and waited for the call, ‘Lights out’. With the gala over with, I expected it to happen at any time. But nobody came at all. Getting bored and sleepy, I eventually got up and turned the lights out myself thinking the service around here was going downhill.

Sunday was the longest day I had so far. The damn television didn’t help me with passing time either as it sat there doing nothing to relieve my monotony and everything to increase my anticipation.

I was pretty giddy with cabin fever by the time Monday morning came around. Fitz just shrugged at me when I asked about some companionship claiming she couldn’t sneak anybody out. I was disappointed about it but at least I was going to be working with Mr. Gresham.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.