In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

The day seemed like a long one and between Jones and Miles, I was worn out. I laid the clothes on the top bunk and threw the blanket on the bottom one. Laying down, I draped the blanket across my ass and fell asleep.

It seemed like I’d just closed my eyes when the door slammed again. I blinked my eyes open and saw the lights come on. I threw the blanket back and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Cornrow braids under a baseball styled hat flowed down over shoulders held together by beads at the end. Officer Fitz had arrived.

“What time is it?” I asked, looking up at the dark-skinned sentry.

“Six a.m. or so.” she said, leaning against the door frame.

I looked up at the walnut shaped eyes looking back at me but couldn’t read what she was thinking. I sighed and stood up, and turned to address her.

“Look, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t stop it.” I started, “There was a camera and it caught me with my pants down, alright?”

She folded her arms and asked, “So what are you going to do?”

“Do?” I asked, considering the predicament I was in. “What do you think I should do?”

She stood up straight and asked, “Are you going to sue?”

She seemed worried about it and I thought maybe the warden had brought it up to her. “I don’t know. I mean, I could get a lot of money.” I thought out loud.

She dropped her hands and pleaded, “Please don’t; they’ll fire me and then bring a law suit against me.”

I raised my eye brows at that and remembered her kicking me in front of the joint. “What would you do if you were me?” I asked, looking at her intently.

“I don’t know!” she snapped, looking away from me.

I had the impression that she would sue their asses off. But before I could say anything, she turned back to me.

“I’d make sure I was comfortable. Maybe get a few perks, you know?” she thought out loud.

“Oh, like a nice pillow and mattress.” I suggested, a doubtful look crossing my face.

“Well yeah.” she agreed, and realized that it probably wasn’t enough. “Good food too.” she added, hoping it would add to the pot.

“Yeah, it’s cold by the time I get it; maybe extra helpings and deserts.” I played along.

She knew it sounded kind of lame and pinched her bottom lip in thought. Snapping her fingers, she came up with, “Maybe get some loving on the side?” and offered more details, “You know, to take care of things.” and nodded at my morning wood.

That piqued my interest and a smile crossed my lips. “Now you’re talking.” I chirped, “It sucks having blue balls. It would be nice to relieve the tension; you know?”

“Yeah!” she granted, getting a head full of ideas, “There’s plenty of girls here that want some loving.”

“Ok.”” I chirped, going along with her idea, “Um, you got somebody right now?” I asked, looking around and over her shoulder.

She gave it some thought and paced side to side for a moment. She finally admitted, “Not anybody I know of right now.” and stopped her pacing. “But I have an idea.”

“Alright...”” I cooed, “What you got?”

She pressed the button on the microphone and said, “Officer Fitz off duty for lunch.” and took off her hat.

She was unbuttoning her shirt before the guard on the other end acknowledged her transmission. I saw a pink lacy bra contrast against chocolate skin as it covered her round breasts. She stepped into the cell and said, “I’ve been known to relieve some tension.”

“Oh.”” I feigned surprise, “Well thank you!” I exclaimed, stepping back to give her room.

She stripped in front of me, revealing white panties, setting her clothes on the top bunk.

Looking at me licking my lips at her figure, she asked, “You ever had dark meat before?”

Taken back by the question, I stammered, “Uh, no ... no I haven’t.” and said, “Can’t be much difference though. I hear it’s all pink inside.” offering her a cheesy smile.

“Oh, there’s a difference honey.” she retorted, “We ain’t like those white girls; all dainty and sweet.”, then yanked off her panties, “We like it nasty!”, and lassoed my head with the pair.

Thick lips locked into mine and her tongue darted into my mouth. She fucked my mouth deeply with it and then pulled it back out.

I returned the favor and shoved my tongue in her mouth. Her tongue caressed mine while she sucked it in further. She let it go and then slurped it in deep again, giving me the impression that it would feel good on my cock.

I raised my hands and cupped her chocolate mounds, rubbing my thumbs over her dark nipples. She reacted with an intake of air and sucked harder on my tongue, making me hit her tonsils.

She let go of me and smiled, asking, “Like them?” and glanced at my hands.

“Love them.” I admitted, drawing circles around the buds.

“Suck on them for me.” she said, and guided my head to one.

I lowered a hand and gripped her ass while sucking in the hardened pebble. Her hand followed mine and prompted me to squeeze.

“Yeah baby, get you some of that booty.” she cooed, hugging my head against her breast.

My fingers roamed to her anus and then towards the front where I was able to grab her pussy lips. She raised a leg and placed it on the bunk, giving access to her folds.

Pressing on my head, she urged me lower and I passed black curls of pubic hair on the way to her sex. “Get some of that!” she exclaimed, and pulled my head in.

After licking her for a moment, she pulled me back up and announced, “My turn” with a smile, “I haven’t ever had white meat.” and dropped to a squatting position.

“Mm hum, got nothing to be ashamed of here boy.” she commented, and slurped me in.

After feasting on my member for a while, she pulled back and started masturbating me. “That’s right, I want some of that juice.” and sucked the tip. Letting it go, she said, “Spray that all over me baby. Soak my face with that juice.” and sped up her efforts.

She licked the head and held her tongue out, repeating her work a few times until I orgasmed. I got her in the eye but she was unfazed. A stream went into her wide open mouth and she let it leak out. I watched it drip from her chin to her breast as my knees buckled from the pleasure.

“You like that baby?” she asked, and licked my shaft.

She was right, she liked it nasty. My release was all over her. “That was amazing.” I cheered, watching her scrape my load off of her breast. “Can I get you off?” I asked, squatting down with her.

“Oh sure, you can eat my honey hole.” she agreed, and laid back on the bottom cot.

She was all eager to please me and I probably had the warden to thank for that. I could imagine the conversation she had once my gender was revealed.

I took in the dark meat before me, belonging to the tall, stout guard, and studied the dark red folds of her sex. Before I could start, she was humming, “Suck my juicy lips”

I started in on them, taking both lips at the same time while she continued to encourage me.

“That’s it, tug on them lips; make me feel like you’re going to eat them up!” she instructed.

She was a wild one alright. But her words along with the act aroused me and as she climaxed from playing with her clit while I tongued her hole, I had the urge to screw her.

I got up over her and she kept up her instructions with, “Slap that pussy with your cock baby. Beat it on my clit.” while spreading her lips for me.

With one of her legs on the cot and the other on the floor, I knelt between her spread legs and used my manhood for a weapon. She wanted it in her so I thrust it in with her cheering me on, screaming, “Fuck it!” and “Fuck me hard!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.