In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

I stepped closer and pulled her into me. My now raging hard-on embedded between her legs. A gasp first, followed by the start of a shriek. I pulled her head back and clamped her mouth with my hand. “Quiet.”” I urged, “Don’t make me regret this.”

She wiggled in my grasp while her legs pulsed on my cock, sucking in air through her nose and panting it out.

“Remember, you promised.” I reminded her, and eased up on the pressure I had over her mouth. “You ok?” I asked, and received a quick nod.

I dropped my hand to her breast and cupped it, whispering “Sorry, I’m not what you think I am.”

“I can’t believe you’re a tranny!” she hissed.

That took me by surprise, “No, I am not a tranny.” I corrected, cupping her other breast.

“One of those hermaphrodites?” she guessed.

“My secret is; I am not gay.” I repeated, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. “I am not a transvestite.” sawing my cock between her legs. “And I am not a girl.”

“Then what are you?” she asked, “A guy?”

“Yes.”” I hissed, and forced my cockhead into her pussy.

“Oh God, what are you doing?” she gasped, feeling me invade her entrance.

“Whatever I want, remember?” I said, lifting her leg and setting her foot on the bunk.

“Oh, ok...” she purred, feeling me go deeper. “This is so ... wild.”

“Think of it as a wish come true.” I suggested, speeding up my efforts.

She grunted from my impacts and huffed out, “More than wishes are coming.” and caught her breath.

She trembled in my arms and squeaked, fighting the urge to scream. Her sex clinched on my shaft and she bit her finger, riding the wave of her orgasm.

After she came back down, I slowed to a stop and eased a shaky Casey onto her bunk, unsheathing my now throbbing cock. “Was it anything like you imagined?” I asked, listening to her pant.

“That was too much!” she whispered, and looked at my erection, “Let me see it.”

I turned in her direction and she gazed at it. Her hand raised and she pointed a finger at it. Slowly, she touched the tip and traced down. Her eyes looked up to mine and asked, “How do you suck on it?”

I gave her a crash course on dick, explaining the back side and how sensitive it is; masturbating and sucking on the head, and the importance of deep throating and imitating her pussy with her mouth.

“Now, lick the back of it.” I whispered, taking her hand.

I looked her in the eyes as she leaned forward and opened her mouth. Her tongue protruded and she pressed it against me and licked up. I couldn’t help but twitch in anticipation.

“That was sexy.” I praised, bringing her hand to my shaft. “Now, have you tasted yourself or anyone else before?”

“Mindy” she confessed, “She had me eat her out when I first got here.”

“Oh, did you like the taste?” I asked, making her pump me a little.

She thought back on it and said, “I don’t know, it was ok I guess.”

“Well, I want you to know what a guy tastes like.” and tightened her grip on me, “Now, milk it upwards.”

She started up and I tutored, “Slowly.”” as a bead of pre-cum oozed out.

Her eyes grew wide at the sight of it. The light coming through the door reflected off of the clear liquid, giving it a beacon in the dark at the tip of my cock.

“Go ahead, lick it off.” I urged, watching the mystifying look on her face.

Again, she leaned forward and protruded her tongue, pressing it against the back of my cock. She raked it up as I instructed, “Slowly.””

I watched the bead touch her tongue and drew her hand up further, milking even more out. It left a snail’s trail over her tongue all the way to the tip of it. Leaning back, a string connected her tongue to my cock. She cupped her tongue and drew it in, breaking our bond.

“Don’t swallow yet.” I said, “Taste it first.”

She stared at my shaft while she savored the dewy substance. “Hey, that tastes good.” she admitted, and pumped my shaft a few times.

“Taste better than pussy?” I asked, watching her try to get more.

“Yeah.”” she agreed, still pumping away.

“Remember I said to milk it?” I asked, and watched her look up at me.

“I don’t know how hard to squeeze.” she explained.

I smiled at her naivety and said, “Pump it just a few times and then, at the base of it, squeeze and milk it up.”

She squeezed the sides and I had to stop her. “Look, picture a straw inside and you’re squeezing it to push the liquid up.” and saw her nod in understanding, “Now, that straw is on the back side so when you milk it, squeeze the back of it with your thumb.”

She started over, pumping it a few times. But this time, she kept her thumb on the back and slowly milked it upwards. She watched in awe as another bead appeared, sparkling at the tip. In her hypnotic state, she continued to milk higher, causing the bead to lean over and then, rolled off the head.

Quickly, she leaned in and licked above her thumb and up to the tip. Bringing her finger to her lips, she licked the substance that had gathered on it too. “Um hum” she hummed, sucking on it.

“That was perfect Casey.” I sighed, watching her nurse her finger.

She dropped her hand and said, “How do I make it squirt?”

She was definitely what I was looking for. “Just suck the head and pump.” I explained, lusting at her eagerness.

Telling her twice wasn’t necessary. She grabbed my shaft and fed herself the head. She sucked it like a straw and milked me. “Ohm” she moaned, tasting the fruit of her labor.

Not tasting any more, she returned to pumping me. I kept instructing her, “Stick your tongue in the hole.” and “Don’t stop pumping.” She was an eager learner, there was no doubt.

“Ok, back to sucking and pumping.”” I whispered, feeling the effects of an orgasm approaching. After seeing tits and ass all day, I had quite a load to give her. She was going to get it and I made sure of it.

“Look at me.” I said, and watched her eyes meet mine. “I am going to cum in your mouth.” and received a nod for a yes.

“First, I want you to put as much in your mouth as you can.” and watched her move her hand to the base. She kept looking at me as more disappeared between her lips.

“Is it touching the back of your throat?” I asked, and received another nod. “Ok, now swallow.” I instructed.

Her throat contracted around me and I gripped the top bunk frame. “That’s good.” I complimented, “Now I want you to deep throat my cock.” drawing a questioning look from her.

I guided her hand away from the base and said, “Breathe through your mouth.” and felt her hot breath flow over my cockhead and shaft. “I’m going to pinch your nose closed so don’t be scared.”

As I squeezed her nose, her hands came up and grabbed my ass. “Good, squeeze my ass.” I said, “It’ll take your mind off of it.”

She kneaded my cheeks while panting over my cock. “Now, calm down. Breathe normal.” I continued, and waited until she did.

I humped my cock in and out with her breathing. She blew out and I pushed in. She sucked in air and I would back out. I dropped my hands to the sides of her head, “You’re doing awesome.” I coached, “Get ready.”

A few more breathes and I caught her off guard, shoving in while she was sucking in air. Pulling her to me while thrusting, my cockhead passed her mouth and down her throat.

“Hold it there!” I hissed, and waited a second, “That’s good.” I said, backing out of her.

Spit followed my shaft out and she coughed. “That was perfect!” I whispered, watching her wipe her mouth with an arm.

Before she could complain, I put my cock back in her mouth. “Now you have to finish the job.” I said, and started pumping into her mouth again. “It’s alright.”” I soothed, seeing the fright in her eyes. “It’s your first time.”

She focused back on my cock sawing in and out of her mouth. Seeing that she had calmed down, I said, “Alright, back to pumping and sucking.”

She wasn’t as eager as she was before so I encouraged her, “Now, once you’ve taken care of me, I’ll eat your pussy any way you want me to. I want you to cum in my mouth too.”

That worked well and she picked up her pace. “That’s it; you know what you’re doing now.” I mused, “Such a good learner, yes.” I sighed, grabbing the top bunk again.

Beads of sweat appeared over her upper lip and more on her chest and breasts. The light reflecting off of her danced in my eyes. “You look so sexy.” I sighed, and we met eye to eye again.

She took her mouth off of me and said, “I want more of that cum.” still pumping away. She licked her lips and dropped back on my cockhead.

That was it for me, hearing those words from her. “You’re getting it girl.” I warned, tensing up for my orgasm. It was my turn to suck in air as I exploded in her mouth.

I felt her swallow, which heightened my passion, and blew another load in her mouth. She couldn’t contain it all and coughed some out. She backed away with her mouth open and another string of my seed sailed in the air, rolled over her tongue, and disappeared.

“Ease up a little.” I huffed, calming her pumping down.

She swallowed what I shot her with and looked up at me, “How was that?” she asked, seeming proud of her achievement.

“You couldn’t have done it better.” I assured her, “And looked so sexy doing it.”

She smiled at me, forcing cum to trickle out of the corner of her mouth, and went back to sucking. “That’s it, clean it all off.” I said, watching her sucking turn to licking, “Don’t forget to milk it dry.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.