In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

License Notes

This written work of fiction is free to the adult public. This eBook is copyright material and may not be used for personal or professional gain, advertisement, profit, or any other benefit without the written consent of the author. Its redistribution must be in its entirety and remain intact unless written permission from the author is obtained. Interpretation of this book to any other media must also have the written consent of the author.

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Any character or situation resembling real life or fantasy is purely coincidental. As with any fictional story, this is for pure enjoyment only. Please direct any complaints regarding character opinions or actions to the fictional character portraying the offense.

Warning

This book contains adult language, violence, and sexual acts, which may not be suitable for readers below the age of 16; or for anyone who does not wish to read stories containing written descriptions of explicit, erotic, sexual, and graphic behavior or violence. It does not contain any explicit sexual or nude images. It does contain stories of contemporary literature and fictional accounts of both erotica and adventure; and it is intended for adult readers.

Author Notes

Stories write themselves and I have little to do with its progression. Such is the case of this erotic fantasy as it started out a lusty tale of a lad in a candy store of ladies. But the story itself had other plans and the fox in the henhouse twisted into a boy toy in a bargain basement. I strongly recommend not reading this just anywhere (NSFW). Find yourself a place of solitude or read it with your significant other. But rest assured, regardless of your gender, you will be stimulated. That said, you have been forewarned and your aroused state is yours to suffer with on your own. Continue forward to learn the tale of a beastly boy, displaced in correction, tamed by the powers that be, who endeavor to hide an incorrect incarceration.

Table of Contents

Acknowledgements

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty-One

About Wayne Stewart

Other books by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.