Hormones - Cover

Hormones

Copyright© 2016 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm blue, I will bleed, I will die, I'm in need of a guy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.

I’m blue, I will bleed, I will die I’m in need of a guy.

- Misheard lyrics for “Blue (Da Ba Dee)” by Eiffel 65


Alie’s mother rapped on the bathroom door. “Alison? You okay, honey?”

Alie was not okay. She was lying in the fetal position in the bathtub, shaking from the pain of her monthly visit from “Aunt Flo”. She was naked from the waist down, her jeggings removed to keep them from getting blood-soaked. That blood was seeping from her vagina and running down the drain in a continuous runnel ... drip, drip, drip. She doubled over as another wave of agony rolled over her. “Urgh...” she moaned.

“Oh sweetie,” she could hear her Mom say, “Your period again? I’m so sorry.” Her Mom tried the door, found it locked, and then a few moments later padded away.

Alie did not want anyone near her. Her mother knew how she felt, having dealt with the same bloody horror when she was a teenager. “It all changed once I had you,” she had told her daughter. “Perfectly normal period after that.”

They had tried birth control pills. After several months there was no difference, and Alie was now once again practically living in the tub for the better part of a week.


Once she had recovered enough from this latest bout Alie went online to search for suggestions. If her mother’s period had normalized after having a child then it seemed that some sort of change in hormones might be the solution.

She found other stories from women with terrible cramps and bloody discharge likewise experiencing an abrupt regulation in their period after giving birth, but was there a less extreme solution than becoming a mother herself at her age? She had just turned 14!

After some more searching she came across a recent study that indicated that hormones in semen, when injected into a female’s vagina, could affect her ovulation schedule. It didn’t even have to happen during the female’s fertile period.

Her period’s arrival was never predictable ... putting her ovulation on a schedule might have the effect she was looking for. But how to get a hold of some semen?

She remembered the gut-wrenching agony of the last few days and shuddered. She had to find a way!


Rob opened his front door to find his niece Alie there, holding her school bag. “Hi Unca Rob,” she said as she skipped past him into the house.

“Hi Alie,” he said, watching the teenage girl’s ass move so nicely in her tight gym shorts as she headed toward the living room. Alie stayed with her aunt and uncle after school until her parents came home from work, and her last class had been P.E.

He followed her into the living room, also getting a nice gander at his niece’s shapely legs and slim waist. She had filled out in the last year or so, and his wife, Alie’s mother’s sister, had not given him any attention for weeks. She also wasn’t there at the moment, having taken to going out with her co-workers most evenings. He was being quite lecherous, ogling the teen cutie, but he was also aware that he had to keep his glances quick so as not to make the girl uncomfortable.

Alie slipped her Keds off and lay down on her front on the couch to watch the TV, her lower legs bouncing up and down on the cushions, barely able to keep still due to her youthful energy.

Rob watched intently from behind as Alie’s cute feet went up and down, and he angled himself to get a good look between her legs. He had always thought that the slim brown-haired girl was adorable, but now she was a real Lolita.

“Um...” Rob hadn’t noticed when Alie had turned to look back at him. He had forgotten to be discreet! She had an odd look on her face, and then he realized that she wasn’t looking at his face, but lower ... at his crotch!

Embarrassed, Rob turned away to hide his hard-on, which had tented out his jeans. He quickly vacated the room.

Alie was stunned. Had Uncle Rob been checking her out, and getting turned on? By her?

‘Maybe I have an opportunity here, ‘ she thought as she got up and followed her uncle. Had he gone upstairs?

Sure enough, she heard him making soft grunting noises in his bedroom. He hadn’t closed the door all the way, so she silently pushed it open enough to see in.

Uncle Rob’s pants and boxers were down around his ankles and he was stroking his hard cock, his eyes closed. Was he thinking about her?

Emboldened, she pushed the door open all the way, bumping it against the dresser. Rob’s eyes flew open and he looked at his niece in horror. She had caught him jacking off!

He had stopped moving his hand but Alie dropped to her knees in front of him and pushed his hand away. Taking only a moment to steel herself, she inhaled and then took that hard dick into her mouth.

“Oh Jesus,” Rob said as Alie’s warm mouth enveloped his cock. He had feared that his next destination would be prison; he would never have thought that this would ever really happen!

Alie used the techniques that porn star Jemma Janison had mentioned in her online video on giving blowjobs, but there was learning and then there was doing! Her uncle’s cock wasn’t bigger than the guy’s in the video but she was no porn star. The skin of his penis felt weird and tasted salty in her mouth but she gradually got used to it.

Long suck ... jack off his cock near the base with her hand ... lick the head like a lollypop ... deep throat ... that last one was difficult, as the head of his cock made her gag a little when it hit the back of her throat. She found she was getting more happy noises from him by jacking him off while the tip was in her mouth, so she did that more.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum...” he whispered hoarsely.

One of the most erotic experiences a man can have is when he lets his partner know he’s going to cum and instead of pulling away they go even faster in response. Alie did so right then.

“Awwww yeeesss...” Rob hissed, pushing his cock further into his niece’s mouth as he let his pent-up sperm blast into it.

Alie was half-surprised at the sheer volume of semen shooting into her mouth. Jemma Janison had said that there would be a lot, but wow! She did her best to keep it all in her mouth, not swallowing.

Finally she pulled her mouth off of her uncle’s cock and he fell back onto his bed with a sigh. Alie quickly left the room and ran into the bathroom. Once there she locked the door, quickly slipped off her shorts and panties, and sat on the edge of the bathtub with her feet in the tub.

She pushed one finger into her mouth and extracted a glob of semen. Looking at it, she considered the danger of what she was doing for only a moment. Her period had just finished so there was almost no chance she could get pregnant at that time, and she was on the pill besides. She brought that cum covered digit down to the entrance to her pussy and smeared the warm substance around her dry vaginal lips.

She extracted another dollop of cum from her mouth. This time, now that she had lubricated the entrance, she was able to push up to the first knuckle of her sperm-covered finger inside her vagina. It felt strange, invasive. She had never masturbated, preferring to stay as far away from the source of her monthly agony as she could, so she was tight down there.

She took more and more of her uncle’s cum and pushed it up inside her. She was able to push the last finger of it all the way in.

Finally she extracted her finger from her vagina and looked at it. It was wet but no longer covered in semen. It was all inside her now! She felt butterflies in her stomach at that thought. There were babymaking sperm inside her, searching for her egg!

She shook her head to clear it. She couldn’t get pregnant, and she needed the hormones in her uncle’s semen to normalize her period. This was all according to plan, though she hadn’t expected to find a willing donor so soon.

She pulled her panties and shorts back on and washed her hands. As she left the bathroom she could feel a little of her uncle’s cum start to slip out of her and be absorbed into her panties. What a strange feeling!

She found her uncle sitting on his bed, re-dressed and looking nervous.

“Um, Alie, about what we did...”

She cut him off. “Don’t worry, Unca Rob ... I won’t tell anyone, and I hope you won’t either.”

He was taken aback by this. “Uh ... of course not! This is ... our little secret?”

He seemed lost, so Alie nodded, giving him a beaming smile. Then she skipped out of the room.


Alie sucked her uncle off and pushed his cum inside her for the next two afternoons in order to be sure that she had gotten enough hormones from him. Even on the pill she didn’t want to risk even a small chance of getting pregnant by doing it for too many days. After that she told her uncle that they had made a mistake and that they should never speak of it again. Rob was downtrodden but agreed.


Two weeks later Alie was at school when her uterus rebelled against her and “released the hounds.” She dropped to her knees on the hallway tiles as her midsection spasmed again and again, and she could feel blood start to pool in her panties. ‘No! It didn’t work!’ she cried in her head.


When her period stopped after almost a week of Hell she once again approached Uncle Rob to renew their strange relationship. He was kind enough to not push to get anything more than blowjobs. This time Alie pushed his sperm inside herself for the rest of the month.

Then her next period came. It still hadn’t worked! Alie lay there in the bathtub, her mind warped by the constant, unforgiving pain. ‘No more!’ she promised herself.


Alie sat her uncle down. “Unca Rob, I need you to do me a big favor.”

“Anything!” he replied, his eagerness the result of affection, or possibly fear, or both.

“I may be pregnant and my parents would never understand. If I ask you, will you take me to the abortion clinic? It has to be a family member.”

Rob felt a pang of jealousy. “You’ve been having sex with someone else?”

Alie took his hand. “You’re still married, remember? We’re not, um, exclusive.”

“Right...” Rob considered for a moment, and then said, “Okay, yes, I’ll help you.”

“Good!” Alie said, dropping to her knees and unbuckling her uncle’s belt. “Then let’s get started.”


Alie hadn’t taken any birth control pills since her last period started. Now when she slipped her uncle’s sperm inside her she knew that she was unprotected. This was the new plan.

She continued this for two weeks, and when she pushed the first fingerfull of sperm inside her the next day she noticed that her vagina was already somewhat lubricated. Mucus! She was ovulating! She felt a forbidden thrill as she pushed all of her uncle’s babymaking seed inside her fertile pussy.

Even after the signs of her fertility faded a few days later she continued to push her uncle’s cum inside her, right up until the day her next period started, and once again it hit her hard. It still hadn’t worked!


For the last month Rob had dropped hints to Alie that if she was already pregnant, then they could have sex without worrying about him knocking her up. ‘If he only knew... ‘ she thought.

Now, with the memory of another extremely painful period fresh in her mind, she was ready to take him up on that. She kept giving her uncle blowjobs in the afternoons but at night she used the handle of a hairbrush to carefully stretch her unused vagina in preparation. Finally, almost two weeks later, she felt the telltale signs of her fertility and she used the lubrication of her cervical mucus to help with shoving the hair brush in HARD and angling it, breaking her cherry. Because she had been tapping away at it for a couple of weeks with the brush it wasn’t as painful as she had thought. The amount of blood was laughable.

Now she was ready.


By this point Alie had been pushing potent sperm inside her teenage reproductive system for months. The hormones from her uncle’s cum hadn’t fixed her period but it, along with the passing of time, had contributed to an effect on other womanly parts of her body. Her breasts had gotten bigger and her hips had widened. She was becoming a very sexy young lady.

Rob had been ready for another wonderful blowjob but then Alie removed her top, showing off one of her new bras and hourglass figure. His cock gave a lurch at the sight, and then another as she slipped off her jeggings. Rob’s sexy niece was clad in only her bra and panties as she climbed onto his bed. Rob quickly removed all his clothes and joined her.

Alie seemed nervous so Rob kissed her. Despite months of oral sex they had never actually kissed! Alie was surprisingly clumsy at it, Rob determined, but after a few minutes of French kissing her breathing rate increased and she relaxed.

Rob moved down her body, kissing her midriff and then pulling her panties down in order to access her vagina. Alie tensed up again because no man had ever seen that part of her before, but then she gasped as Rob’s tongue parted her pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.