Aja - Cover

Aja

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "Aja" is a story about interracial romance. Jason Brown, a white broadcast engineer meets Aja Morgan, a pretty and talented Black gospel singer, during a radio assignment. Jason soon is falling in love with Aja and he senses the feeling is mutual. However, Aja must overcome trauma and prejudice before she can admit her true feelings for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dawn’s light roused Jason. He was lying on his back with Aja cuddled under his arm and her leg wrapped around his. He looked down and saw she was awake. “Morning, beautiful,” he said. “Did we sleep wrapped around each other all night?”

“I woke up and was facing the other way. You were still on your back so I cuddled up against you.” Jason ran his hand along her back. “That feels nice.”

“Let’s figure out what we’re going to do today. I think we should go shopping.”

“Remember -- I don’t have my credit cards.”

“You do have your bus pass. This is shopping for me -- I’m paying.”

“Shopping for what?”

“I need some dress shirts and ties. If I’m going to go to church with you tomorrow, I need to dress up for it.”

“You want to come to church with me?”

“Aja -- something that’s so important to you ... something that means so much to you -- is something we should share.”

“Oh, Jason...” She kissed him. “I love you.”

“I also thought we could have a nice dinner out tonight. I know of a place I think you’d like. It’s out in the country, though. We can’t get there by bus -- we would need to drive.”

“How far is it?”

“About a half-hour.”

Aja closed her eyes and clenched her jaw. “I think I’m about ready to do battle with those demons,” she replied.

“I’ll hold your hand the whole way.”

“Oh, no you won’t. You’ll keep both hands on the wheel.”

“Then, after dinner ... early to bed so we can get up, put on our Sunday best and ride the bus to church.”

“I usually take a bubble bath on Saturday nights,” she said.

“A bubble bath?”

“Have you seen my master bath yet? The tub is huge ... It’ll easily fit two.”

“Sounds like today is shaping up to be a pretty good Saturday,” he replied. “Then, on Sunday ... after the service if you want to spend time with your family, I can take the bus back here, pick up my car and drive home.”

“Oh, no,” she replied. “You’re coming to Sunday dinner at Uncle O’s. Auntie always makes enough food. I’ll call her and tell her to set another place at the table.”

“I thought you said your family will have issues with me.”

“If they have issues, they’re issues they are going to have to deal with,” she replied. “We might as well get it out in the open right away. I’m not letting go of you, Jason. If they have a problem, it’s their problem, not ours -- and they will need to get over it ... What’s that smirk for?”

“I can’t believe how completely you’ve reversed your course.”

“I can’t believe how completely stupid I was. Actually, I don’t think Auntie will have a problem, and I know Daymon won’t. He’ll probably want to talk technology and all with you. Uncle Oscar’s going to be the tough nut.”

“So, shall we get up and have some breakfast?” he asked.

“I know what I want for breakfast.” She kissed his lips. “More Jason. I need to use the bathroom, first. Do you need to?”

“Well I do want to check out that tub.”

“You go first, then. Just grab a hand towel from the closet in there.”

Jason returned from the master bath. “That is quite the tub,” he remarked. “Did you put that in or was it here?”

“It was here and it’s one reason I bought the condo. I love soaking in a big tub.” She swung her feet to the floor. “Be right back...” Jason watched her as she headed toward the bathroom. He regarded the shapes of her buttocks and the backs of her legs.

He waited for her near the bathroom door. When she opened it and stepped out he scooped her into his arms, carried her to her bed and gently flopped her onto it. He knelt beside her and covered her face with kisses. “I want to kiss every square inch of that beautiful, brown body of yours,” he said.

She flopped onto her stomach. “Start with my back,” she said, lifting her arms and resting her face on the backs of her hands.

Jason kissed her shoulders and worked his way down her back. He kissed her shoulder blades. “You have a pretty back,” he said as he kissed the length of her spine. He covered her buttocks with sloppy, wide-open-mouth kisses that made her giggle; then he kissed the backs of her thighs and tongued the insides of her knees. Alternating from side to side he covered her calves with kisses and then the soles of her feet.

“That tickled,” she said as she rolled over and opened her arms to him. He lay atop her and kissed her lips. “I really liked that, Jason. I felt loved all over.”

“We haven’t done your front side, yet. I have to start where I left off...” Jason kissed the tops of her feet and worked up her legs, kissing her knees and her thighs. He reached her hips and kissed her lower abdomen and smooth, shaved mons. Then, up her belly where he tongued her navel and traced the gothic arch of her ribcage.

Jason kissed her up her sides and under her arms. “I love the muscle definition in your arms,” he said as he kissed along her biceps. “I like this vein that starts inside your elbow and runs down your forearm.” Pressing his fingertips against it he stroked it from her elbow to her wrist, forcing it empty of blood. Then he lifted his finger and watched it fill.

“Why would you like that?” she asked.

“I think it’s sexy -- sort of like a birthmark, a little something between lovers.” He resumed kissing her arm, down to her hand. He turned it over and kissed her palm. He held his palm beside hers. “Look -- almost the same.”

“It’s only skin deep, Jason.”

“It’s not even that deep.” He kissed his way back up her arm, across her clavicle to her left shoulder; then down and back up her left arm.

Returning to her clavicle he kissed her neck and throat, up to her chin and then a long, lingering one on her lips. Jason covered her upper chest with kisses. His kisses became slower and longer as he reached her breasts, kissing in a spiral centered on her nipple. When he reached it, he stroked it with the tip of his tongue until it began to firm; then he caressed it with his lips.

Aja slipped her hand behind his head and held his face against her right breast. “Nurse,” she said. Jason drew as much of her flesh as he could into his mouth. He massaged her nipple and areola with his tongue against the roof of his mouth and sucked gently. She made soft gasping sounds and the muscles in her lower abdomen jerked.

“Other side,” she said as she released her grasp on him. Jason shifted his position so he could nurse her left breast, and he could feel clearly her heart pounding through her flesh.

Aja resumed her soft panting. Jason reached down and caressed the inside of her right thigh. She lifted her left knee, spreading for him. Working his finger into her slit he slid it down between her inner labia where he found a pool of her hot, slick juices. Coating his finger, he worked it up until he found her engorged clit and began stroking it.

“Mmm ... she said as he nursed and stroked her. “Feels good ... Jason ... make me come ... more just like that ... feels good ... so good...”

Her belly began heaving as her breathing grew heavy. Now her heart was racing. He continued the cadence of his stroking, only now and then dipping into her juices to keep it lubricated.

Aja reached down and grasped his arm, digging her nails into his skin. “Oh, God!” she gasped, clenched her jaw and let out a strangulated cry. Jason immediately lifted his hand from her mons and she released her grip on the back of his head.

She rolled flat on her back and opened her arms and legs to him. Kneeling between her thighs, Jason grasped his shaft at its base, aimed its tip and threw himself onto her, driving himself in deep. She let out a gasp as he pushed into her. “Jason,” she panted, “ ... still coming ... feels good...”

She wrapped her legs around the small of his back. He lifted up on his elbows and gazed upon her milk chocolate breasts with their dark chocolate nipples and areolas. “Touch me,” he said.

Panting noisily Aja held his sides with her palms and pressed her thumbs into his nipples. Jason began thrusting against her, gently at first but with increasing vigor as his arousal built. Soon reaching the threshold of his climax he pressed and held his hips against hers as he ejaculated. Her eyes popped and she gasped. “I felt that,” she said.

Jason attempted to lift from her but she held him in place with her legs still wrapped around his waist. “You’re not leaving,” she said. He slipped his hands under her head, gazed into her dark eyes and kissed her full, thick lips. They turned up in a broad smile. “That’s what I call a morning glory,” she said, “glory in the morning. Instead of a three-course meal like last night...”

“Three course meal?”

“Yeah ... We had foreplay, my orgasms and then the main course up here. This was more like breakfast ... more like bacon and eggs -- quick but satisfying.”

“Do you usually equate sex with food?”

“I think there’s a lot in common. Food can be very sensual.” She lifted her legs from around his back. “I think you just popped out of me.”

“I did indeed.” He rolled onto his back and she cuddled against him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.