Teenage Bull - Cover

Teenage Bull

Copyright© 2016 by DepravedSatyr

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenager cuckolds an older man.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

I was lucky; I got the best characteristics of both my mothers and my father’s families. From my mom’s side I got my height and natural muscle tone. At 17 I was already 6’ and sported a wide chest, and a six-pack. I already had hair on my chest and light trail that ran down the middle of my stomach to my crotch. From my father I received rugged good looks with dark hair and eyes. Wolfish my mother called it. I also received from him an impressive weapon between my legs. It was 8 inches and thick as my wrist when hard, and I was hard a lot.

Girls were never a problem. I lost my virginity to an older neighbor girl when I was 13. I’d managed to get into the pants of a couple of others since then. I thought I knew everything I needed to know about sex already. That summer would show me a whole new world.

It starts out, as so many of these stories do, with an unwelcome chore. A friend of my mother’s from one of her clubs wanted to do some fancy yard work. Rock terraces, a little pond, that kind of thing. Her husband didn’t want anything to do with it and my mother thought it would be a good way for me to get out and make some money to start the summer off with. She only lived a few blocks away so I could even ride my bike every day.

So here I was standing at Joy’s front door at 9am on the first Monday after school had let out. I rang the bell and waited for her to answer. When she opened the door I was a tiny bit surprised to find myself looking down on Tinkerbell. That was the description that immediately popped into my head. She couldn’t have been more than 5 foot and maybe 90 lbs. soaking wet. She had white blonde hair in a pixie cut with large deep blue eyes. I could make out some perky B-cup breasts in tight pink halter-top.

“Well, well.” She said in a bubbly, exuberant voice. “It isn’t every day a tall handsome man shows up at my door.” She said arching a pale eyebrow. “You must be Jake. Your mother said you’re going to be a lady-killer. She’s obviously underestimating your current appeal.”

The only response I could give was an embarrassed smile and shrug. Despite my “experience” I wasn’t used to a girl, or woman in this case, being so carefree. Especially one I literally just met.

“Ah, the strong, silent type huh?” She said nodding sagely. “It’s a good combination. My husband is just the opposite, wimpy and chatty; like a woman.”

“Uhhh ... I have no idea what to say to that.” I kind of mumbled.

“Don’t worry. You just lift heavy objects and I’ll do the talking. Follow me and we’ll get started.” As she turned around I got a view of an absolutely amazing, tight, firm ass encased in her white shorts. I don’t know what exercises she did to craft that ass, but they should be mandatory for all women.

I followed her through the house listening to her ramble on about what needed to be done while staring at her luscious rear the entire way. Being 17, it took about two steps before I was rock-hard. I did notice a few pictures on the wall at one point. They all contained Joy and a mad of average height, carrying a few extra pounds and short dark hair. He looked to be prematurely balding. I wonder what she saw in him.

We walked out into a rather boring back yard. There were piles of rocks and bags of dirt stacked off to one side. There were also a large number of trees and bushes in their buckets waiting to be placed in the ground.

We started immediately and began to make some good headway. Joy talked constantly about whatever popped into her head. Her favorite topic was ragging on her husband. Joy left to pick up some needed supplies around eleven or so. I enjoyed some quiet time without her around. It was unseasonably hot for mid-June and by noon I was sweating like hell. I stripped my shirt off and got back to work.

Sometime later I was digging up some ground around the back porch when I heard a soft “Oh”. Joy had returned. She stood in the back door with a bag from the garden shop in one hand and lunch from a local fast food place in the other. She stood there staring at me for several moments before shaking herself and turning away. Her face was red as she turned away and started talking.

“I picked up lunch for us, I hope hamburgers are ok.” She rattled off in a rush.

“Heck yeah.” I replied quickly. “Let me get cleaned up and I’ll be right back.” I went into the bathroom downstairs washed up and went to the bathroom. I may be 17, but I wasn’t stupid. She obviously liked what she saw and I figured why not give her a little more of a show. I didn’t really think anything would happen, but why not try to push her along a bit. I stroked my already hardening cock a few times and adjusted it so that it lay along my thigh.

I stepped back onto the back deck just as Joy was finishing laying out the food. She looked up at me with a smile. A smile that faded a bit as she again paused to gaze at my young, chiseled body. I could see her eyes travel down my body until they came to a rest on my groin. Her eyes widened and her smile disappeared with a sharp intake of breath.

Joy continued to stare at the outline of my hard cock through my jeans for several moments. Knowing that she was looking at me with undisguised lust sent another flood of blood to my manhood and caused it to throb and twitch. Joy licked her lips and her breathing got heavier.

“That looks great, I’m starving and I need to get something in my mouth, how about you?” I said with a smile. She looked away blushing and mumbled something. Despite my youth I was started to get the feeling that I was in control of this situation, and I found that I really liked it.

We sat side by side at the table looking out at the yard. At first the conversation revolved around the yard and her plans for it. Eventually it turned to more personal topics. I found out that Joy was 31 and had been married for 5 years. I got the impressions that she didn’t have much respect for her husband, Jared was his name, and they married because she felt he would be a good provider for her and their children. Not that they had any yet, but soon she was sure. She was also a bit of a fitness nut and she obviously had the tight, fit body to prove it.

Throughout the conversation I would catch her out of the corner of my eye glancing at my body or my crotch. In fact, I purposely leaned back in my chair to give her a better view. The fact that this hot older woman was intent on eye-fucking me had me at a constant state of excitement and the lump in my pants proved that.

Finally, after a lunch that lasted much longer than it needed to we went back to work. I sported a perpetual hard on all afternoon. I caught her watching me several times and I, for my part stole as many lusty views of her body as I could. I’m certain she must have noticed, but she never gave any indication of noticing.

“Well I think that’s enough for today.” Joy announced late in the afternoon. “We should get cleaned up and get you out of here before my husband gets home. “ She said smirking. “If he saw what a hot young stud I had here all day he would demand I find someone else to help me; and that would be a shame.”

“Well I can understand that.” I said grinning. Time to work in what I hoped was some charm. “If I had a wife as hot as you I would paranoid of men hanging around her all of the time too.”

“Hot huh?” She said blushing. “Now you’re just being nice. I’m twice your age. I’m sure there are dozens of pretty young girls with big boobs and tight asses you could be chasing instead of stuck here with me.”

“Sure there are, but I like being here.” I hoped I wasn’t going too far with my next comment. “And I mean it when I called you hot. You might be older than the girls I usually hang out with, but hot is still hot regardless of your age.” Joy blushed and looked away with a slight smile.

“Well let’s get cleaned up and get you home.” She said with a slight quiver in her voice.

After putting away the tools and washing up she showed me to the door.

“Will you be here tomorrow?” She asked hopefully.

“Yes, ma’am, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I replied.

“I’ll make you a good breakfast and then we’ll get started. How’s that sound?”

“That sounds wonderful. See you in the morning.”

She watched from the door as I got on my bike and rode off. I looked back a couple of houses down and she was still watching. When she saw me looking she waved. I began to hope that something might happen with her. When I got home mom was in the kitchen making dinner.

“How did it go with Joy?” She asked.

“Good. She’s very nice and we got a lot done, but she has a lot more she wants to do.” I answered.

“Yes, she has a whole list of items she wants to get done this summer. With her husband being useless for any type of physical work having you there will be a big help.” She said looking thoughtful. “You know; you can probably make some good money helping her out all summer.”

“That might be a good idea mom.” I said while thinking about all of the time I would get to spend in close quarters with Joy. This caused the blood to rush back to my dick. I excused myself and took the stairs two at a time as I raced to my bedroom. I closed and locked the door. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and lay down on the bed. I started to furiously stroke my hard cock while thinking about Joy. It didn’t take more than a couple of minutes before I shot an enormous load all over my chest and stomach. It was a needed release and I just lay in the afterglow for several minutes. Eventually I got up, cleaned myself off and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. In the shower I stroked another load out. I would end up jacking off twice more before the night was over.

The next morning, I got up early to pick out what I wanted to wear. It was going to be hot again today so I wore a plain t-shirt that I would probably take off right away anyway. I also chose a pair of cut-off shorts from the previous summer. They were a little tight but showed off my ass and my cock extremely well.

I scooted out the door before my mother could see my outfit and headed over to Joys. At the door I rang the bell and waited. After a minute or two the door opened.

“You don’t have to ring the bell. You can come right...” she trailed off as she saw me. Her intake of breath told me she must have liked what she saw. I know I did. She was wearing a halter top again, but instead of her plain white shorts from yesterday she was wearing volleyball shorts. They hugged her like a second skin and the effect on me was instantaneous. The blood flooded into my cock so fast I swear I got light headed. We stood there staring at each other for what felt like an eternity. Finally, she came too and stepped back.

“Uh ... come on in. Breakfast is just finishing up.” She said quietly trying to look everywhere but at me. I, for my part, didn’t even try. I wanted her to know that I liked what I saw.

Breakfast was sausage, eggs and toast. It was good and I ate a healthy portion. We shared some small talk and when it was over we started on our work. I was shirtless within the first hour and made certain to show off my muscles whenever possible. Watching her working in the volleyball shorts kept me hard all morning. We were a lot more comfortable with each other today and we flirted all morning. She made some suggestive comments and I returned the favor. She made sandwiches for lunch. We engaged in some more flirting, with the result being a bit of awkwardness when I stood up at the end of the meal.

“Careful you might put my eye out with that monster.” Joy joked

“The eyes are a little above where I’d like to put it.” I grinned. Her pale skin immediately turned red.

“Oh ... uh ... well ... I ... uh. We should probably get back to it.” She quickly stammered. Shit I might have gone too far.

“Sure thing. How about we clean out that area back by the trees so we can start on that section.” I suggested trying to cover my mistake.

She nodded “Yes, let’s do that.”

So we started back to work. I quickly learned that I may have made another mistake. The area we were now working in had a number of trees and bushes. This made for some very, very close quarters. We were constantly bumping into or rubbing each other continually. This did nothing to ease the condition of my cock. Then a miracle occurred. While pulling some plants up by the roots, Joy fell and caught herself by grabbing my thigh or more accurately my rock hard cock. For what felt like an eternity she held my manhood in her hand, separated by a single layer of denim. I swear that I even felt her squeeze it softly. Finally, after felt like long glorious hours, Joy snatched her hand back and jumped back.

“I ... we ... you ... that ... we ... not...” She started a rapid fire stammering without any coherence. She started looking around her frantically trying to find something to distract her and me from what just happened. Finally, she was able to form a rational thought. “I ... uh. I think we’ve gotten a lot done today. We should probably call it and get cleaned up. We can hit it hard tomorrow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.