The Babysitter's Brother-in-law - Cover

The Babysitter's Brother-in-law

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Being a babysitter is a profitable business. This babysitter likes the perks even better than the cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Babysitter   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

After I quit my job in the pawn shop, I suffered the consequences of losing a steady paycheck and Doc Deep-six’s generosity when I took care of his needs behind the locked office door.

I had to tap my hidden cash reserves to pay for Nursing School fees and I decided to resume my babysitting duties because the big money in that line of work was the tips from the grateful husbands for polishing their knob.

The other student nurses were mostly a bunch of silly girls that constantly flirted with the doctors in the hope that one of them would come across with a ring in return for pussy on demand whenever it was appropriate. There were at least four of the student nurses that had to drop out of the program due to unexpected pregnancy and we were only halfway through the course.

I couldn’t understand why those ninny’s didn’t put their ass on the line and bend over for their heated passion because there was absolutely no chance of getting a swollen belly by simply spreading their cheeks and smiling like they really liked getting it back there.

My first babysitting job after the pawn shop job was with a nice couple in a basement apartment not far from the hospital where we held the nursing classes. The wife was called Sylvia and she was one of the tellers in the bank that got robbed when Doc Deep-six and I were making deposits. I had held her hand and kept her from getting too upset at the rudeness of the bank-robbers and she had seen me hiding our payroll between my knees and pretending to be as frightened as all the other females on the floor. I remembered we had spent the entire time with one of her hands on my boob and the other on my ass, but it seemed appropriate at the time. She confided in me later that she had a string of multiple orgasms the entire time with the excitement of the dangerous men with guns all around us. I will be the first to state that I did not swing that way but if I ever did, the petite brunette would be a likely candidate because she had a body that would give a Saint a hard-on.

Her husband was called Roger and he was a sort of spindly unattractive guy a girl wouldn’t take a second look at. I asked her point-blank,

“What is it about Roger that you like so much, Sylvia? He seems a little below the standards of a girl with your kind of good-looks.”

The pretty bank teller just laughed and told me,

“My Roger has hidden assets, if you know what I mean.”

My mind was so much in the gutter that all I could think of was that he had a huge dick and kept it well tucked out of sight.

“They must be valuable assets to deserve the rights to your perfect “10” bod. You could get any guy you wanted just by batting your pretty eyelids.”

Sylvia always took extra time with her eye make-up because she instinctively knew her eyes were the invitation to getting into her pants. Once she had a hard dick on a chain with her mysterious eyes, it was just a matter of time for him to open up and give her what she really wanted. The pretty girl had been a faithful wife in most respects, but she had a fetish for sampling new cocks orally finding great satisfaction in watching the strange man’s face when she started in with her tongue in a way that she had perfected from a very early age. It was the way she had discovered her husband’s hidden assets and she knew it was something that she would have always with her like a dark traveler riding on her back and forcing her to depraved acts with no rhyme or reason.

I think it was my impromptu casting call with the female IRS investigator that triggered my lesbian tendencies because after that I would eat pussy without any feelings of guilt or sense of fastidious aversion to mar my aura of friendly submission. Here I was with the Luscious Sylvia easily within reach and obviously ready to be played like a violin needing tuning. Even six months ago, I would not have made a move to get some of that because it would be inappropriate in my dick-focused eyes to graze in the same gender fields of flesh.

“Girlfriend, you don’t know the half of it.”

I accidently on purpose allowed my arm to insinuate itself under her short skirt and determined the slut was not wearing any undies at all.

We quickly went into close contact mode and the wet squishing sounds of wild and wonderful sex filled the small car with the scent and touch of two females searching long neglected corners that only a female was privy to from time immemorial.

“Sylvia, open your mouth wide, dear, I want to explore your every secret with my tongue. I love the way you are so wet and how soft and tender your lips press mine. I almost feel like we are the same person just on different sides of the mirror and fated to be twins forever more.”

The pretty girl lifted her knees and I was able to fondle her yielding cheeks finding that heated crack that hid her puckered entryway. I started with only my little pinky, but after a few fumbling mistakes, we were able to stretch her tightness to accommodate three of my inquisitive fingers all the way up to the last knuckle. I had her hooked now and despite her petite frame, I was not inclined to throw her back for being under the limit.

Roger and Sylvia had a perfectly darling little girl called Alice that was so cooperative that she was sound asleep only moments after I arrived for my babysitting duties. They were scheduled to go to the theater for a new musical that featured most of the cast in their birthday suits up close and personal for the audience in the first few rows. The ones in the back employed theater glasses to glimpse the long dicks and pretty bushes from a further distance with the men grunting in appreciation and the females simpering behind their hands like a bunch of Japanese Geishas pretending to be taken by surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.