BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 26: First Contact

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: First Contact - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The meal Jared had that Tuesday night was just delicious in so many ways. The roast chicken was cooked to perfection and the creamed potatoes just melted in his mouth. The dessert that followed was a cheesecake of some description that Gloria had made - one of her own mother’s secret recipes - and a fruit salad that Vanessa had put together. Everything tasted just wonderful but of course the thing that made it all so special was having it all served up by two naked women that looked just divine themselves as they moved in and out of the kitchen. Jared watched with unabashed pleasure as their breasts and butts bounced around him and their nude bodies twisted and stretched as they went. Having naked girls around him all day at Blanke Schande College was one thing but having two of them here fussing over him in this singular fashion was just something else again. Needless to say Jared’s cock fully appreciated the nudity as well and stayed pretty well fully erect the whole time. It was squashing itself hard down into Jared’s trouser leg and he didn’t mind in the least.

After all the plates had been cleared away Gloria said to Jared, “We have just one more surprise for you just to show you how much we really do appreciate what you have done by letting us stay here these past five days.”

Gloria then turned her naked body around and headed away from the dining room table towards the spare room were Vanessa slept. Vanessa followed suit and soon they were both emerging from that bedroom with what looked like a folded up masseuses table - complete with the little hole at one end for the face to drop into. That bed was unfolded just in front of the television set and both girls motioned for Jared to climb on.

“Where the blazes did you get that?” Jared asked with unveiled amazement.

“We just hired it for a few days from the Hire Company in the next block” said Vanessa in reply. “They dropped it off just before you got in. Isn’t it great!”

“I trained as a professional masseuse back in the day” said Gloria as Jared slowly climbed up and onto the unfolded bed. “That was before I got into nursing. And when I say the word ‘masseuse’ I mean the real deal - not the OTHER kind that do every else to a man without actually giving him a massage - if you catch my drift.”

Jared knew exactly what she meant and nodded without saying anything as he placed his little face into the padded hole made just for that purpose.

“Actually” said Gloria as she looked at her daughter. “This won’t do at all. What do you think, Vanessa? Do you think our patient should have a massage with his clothes on or with them off?”

Vanessa Benson looked at her mother then at Jared’s frame lying face down on the massage table then back at her mother. “Oh, definitely with his clothes off, I should think. Definitely with them off!”

“I totally agree with you, daughter of mine. I totally agree. Mr Reznik, would you kindly remove all vestige of your attire so we can begin this massage as it should be done - with the patient totally naked!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.