Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 3: Father Michael

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: Father Michael - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

I wasn’t much into masturbation but that’s changed, a couple of times a day now. Some of my friends were having a circle jerk one night but I got scared and left. Wednesday finally got here and I headed to the church right after dinner. Father Michael met me and took me to a room behind the sacristy and told me to stand over by the mirror and hold my arms out, that he was going to measure me for my cassock. He measured my arms and from my neck to my ankles, then it got fun, he measured from my crotch to my ankles. He then told me to take off my clothes for a better measurement. Standing there bare-ass naked and having a pretty good idea of what was about to happen, I started to get a hardon. He liked that! So did I! He started asking questions about my experiences and I told him that until two weeks ago I had NO experience. He asked for details as to what happened at the theater and whether or not I enjoyed it. I told him it was great and that I liked being teased and told what to do. He smiled and said that I was going to get plenty of that. All this time he kept rubbing my thighs, dick and balls. When he started playing with my butt I flinched a little and he said not to worry that I’d get used to it. Almost two hours of him rubbing me all over I was going crazy and asked if I could play with him. He stood up and told me to take his clothes off, slowly. When I got to his under-ware I was in heaven, he had a big ole’ circumcised dick that was harder than mine. I put it in my mouth and started sucking him slowly, savoring every inch, I liked that I could take my time and loved the taste. Finally when he came I swallowed it all (then licked a few more times just cause I liked it) he asked if I was okay with everything, and if I was, to be back next Wednesday. I smiled and said that I wished it could be sooner, but he stuck to Wednesday.

I’ve got to find a way to make these weeks go by quicker. I think mom suspected something was up when I was taking two or three showers a day, I just told her it felt good!

Finally, Wednesday! Father Michael met me outside and told me to go ahead back and to take off all my clothes, I smiled and headed back. I was standing in the middle of the room, bare-assed naked when he came in! I smiled and reached for his dick. He pulled back a little and told me to ask for it, “Please Father I want to suck your dick”. He said, first of all from now on you call me ‘Sir’, and secondly start calling it a cock not a dick. “Please Sir may I suck your cock?” He looked at me and smiled and said, “Only after you suck his...” There stood Ken, my best friend ... I was in shock and didn’t know what to do. Sir said to invite him in and take off his clothes. Ken came over to where I was standing and I started unbuttoning his shirt then threw it over on the couch. I knelt down and undid the belt, button and fly of his shorts. He just stood there in his tighty whities and I could see him starting to get hard. I touched it through his under-ware and he moaned. I slipped my hands up the leg holes and started rubbing him. When I felt his cock, we both moaned. I pulled down his under-ware and was shocked to see it was so much bigger than mine. But I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. It tasted different from the adults I had sucked, I liked it a lot. I could tell he did to, the way he was moving his hips back and forth. He came in minutes and I savored every drop. Sir was still standing by the door playing with himself and smiling!

Sir told me to lay back and raise my legs and for Ken to kneel down and start licking my ass. Ken looked at Sir and started to relent when Sir yelled, “Do it!”. Ken got down on his knees and played with my cock and balls a little then leaned forward and started licking from my balls to my asshole. After a couple of minutes Ken laid down on his stomach, grabbed my thighs and was trying to put his tongue in my throat, through my asshole! We were both loving it. Without my cock even being touched I cam, and cam, and cam. Sir told us both to be quieter and for me to reach down and scoop up my cum and eat it, I couldn’t do it and he said I’d pay for that.

Sir came over and stood between us and told us both to get him off. We did and our faces were covered in cum. He told us to leave it, get dressed, head on home and be back next Wednesday. Ken and I walked out without saying anything.

Outside we looked at each other and laughed. I asked him how long he had been doing this and he said a couple of months. We agreed to meet up tomorrow at school and talk about everything that happened. Maybe my weeks were going to get better and not seem so long between Sir’s visits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.