BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: Stephen’s Very Erect Penis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Stephen’s Very Erect Penis - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Katrina Jones was standing up and giving that letter to Carol Williams Stephen Bartell found himself giving another quick little gasp. This sudden intake of air was in response to Katrina’s beautiful naked body stretching itself up before him. This girl was just so incredibly beautiful he thought and he normally didn’t get to see girls all naked like this until many dates later – if that at all. He was meeting and seeing this girl for the very first time and she was already totally naked and just plain gorgeous. Everything about her was beautiful ... just beautiful!

Stephen found himself just so fully admiring Katrina’s very pretty face and her lovely dark hair. He also drank in those wonderful feminine curves sweeping down her entire body. Those curves were exquisitely high-lighted by a set of the sweetest and cutest breasts Stephen thought he had ever seen. His eyes soon travelled down to her pussy hair ... that quarter inch strip that dropped straight down into her vaginal cleft that in itself was just so incredible. Stephen could also see all those intricate folds of Katrina’s lovely pussy lips all squashed up between her legs ... and just crying out to be sucked into his hungry mouth! Stephen could also feel his pulse-rate sharpen up quite dramatically as this beautiful woman stood before him in all her full frontal nakedness ... legs, pussy, tits and beautiful face!

Katrina noticed Stephen’s quick glance up and down her naked body and she also could not but help notice what was starting to happen under his trousers. She was witnessing in public another male developing one huge erection and starting to feel all embarrassed about it as well.

As for Stephen ... he could feel his penis beginning to swell up and he really did start to feel rather awkward as a result. As a result he swung the coat he was holding across his legs to cover his groin and that swelling penis but before he knew what was happening Katrina had yanked the coat away and flung it on to her bed. Katrina, Carol and Timothy were all now looking down at Stephen’s tent pole ... as was Stephen himself!

“Well ... it’s really nice you are so glad to see us all, Stephen” joked Timothy in a vain attempt to ease things a little.

“You shut up, boy” snarled Stephen “I could beat you up as a kid and I can still whip your ass now. So shut it!”

Katrina didn’t doubt this statement for a minute. Stephen was a few years older and much more powerfully built than his younger brother. She reckoned he could probably whip the ass of any other guy around BSC as well. However, he was still the one with the hard-on and he was still the one feeling awkward and embarrassed.

Before Stephen could say or do anything Katrina had stepped right up to him but turned her head and spoke to Carol. “You see Carol this is the very thing that BSC needs to address. Why should this poor guy have to suffer with this very uncomfortable erection when it is so easy to fix?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.