BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC - Cover

BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: One Last Thing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: One Last Thing - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Mitchell walked around to his side of his desk then motioned to Katrina and her mother to have a seat in the two chairs facing him. Once all three were comfortable he produced a pile of papers and admission slips that he and Katrina needed to read and sign, which they did.

Katrina Jones had just turned 18 so didn’t need her mother’s permission for any of it. However, out of deference to Katrina’s mother Mitchell still explained each document to Angela making sure she understood, and was happy with, everything that was going on. The Dean of Admissions reasoned that it would be a good way to start if both daughter AND mother knew what was happening.

“Now,” he said “I need to take a few perfunctory measurements of your body and then we are almost done.” With that comment he produced a two yard measuring tape and asked Katrina to stand up and come towards the desk. Mitchell also stood up and came around to where she stood. Both women knew about this procedure and neither batted an eyelid as he proceeded.

First the tape was wrapped around Katrina’s naked bust, right across her breasts. The tape pressed down onto each dark nipple pushing them sideways as it did. Mitchell looked at the figure he read then at the one on a sheet on his desk. “Perfect, just as you have recorded yourself. You would be amazed at how many girls get the size of their breasts wrong.”

Katrina might not have had overly large breasts but they were beautifully shaped all the same and had unusually dark areolae and nipples. Her mother’s were almost identical and looked just as lovely.

Next Mitchell Levin dropped to his knees and put the tape around Katrina’s hips and butt cheeks then right across her pussy patch. Katrina’s ‘patch’ was a shaved quarter inch line of pubic hair that dropped down in a straight line right into her vaginal cleft. As Mitchell was reading the measurement he couldn’t but help notice the large, and intricately folded, amount of skin that was in that cleft. He could also detect, at this close range, that unmistakable smell of pussy juice. This girl was aroused!

He looked across at Katrina’s mother who was daydreaming out the window. Angela Jones was relaxed in her chair and her legs were far enough apart for Mitchell to see the same abundance of pussy lip in her cleft and the same quarter inch line of pubic hair that crowned it off.

“Yep! That’s fine too!” he snapped. He then did Katrina’s trim waist and nodded his approval one last time. All her self-recorded measurements lined up with his measurements.

When the Associate Director of Admissions had finished ticking a row of boxes and Katrina was back in her chair he looked up and said, “Now, there is one last thing I need to see you do, and going by everything I have in your Admission File I am confident it won’t be a problem.”

Mitchell looked up and at Katrina then he looked at Angela who was once again paying attention, then he looked back at Katrina.

“These are two very sexy and attractive ladies” he thought to himself but what he said was, “Right, Katrina, if you are ready, and let me know when you are, I have to observe you m...”

But before he could finish his sentence Katrina had finished it for him.

“You want me to MASTURBATE in front of you don’t you!”

Katrina said this with such enthusiasm that it even surprised and shocked her own mother who cupped her mouth with both hands and said, “Oh gawd ... Katrina!” She then looked at Mitchell Levin with wide eyes as if trying to apologize for her daughter’s sudden outburst that had broken in on the Interview.

Mitchell looked steadily at Katrina but before he could reply she was into it...

... and pulling both her knees up and spreading her legs wide apart in the process. This of course exposed those voluminous of hers lips to her examiner’s full gaze. Mitchell said nothing and just watched as did Katrina’s mother, who was still in some kind of mild shock. Katrina then very quickly had her middle finger deep into her vagina and was working it in and out furiously. The popping and schlurping noises filled the room as Katrina’s fingers forced juice and air out of her vaginal cavity as she masturbated.

“Oh boy! I have just so needed this! Ever since I got here I’ve wanted to DO myself just so baaaadly” Katrina whined to herself.

After about a minute had gone by she suddenly stopped. She looked up at Mitchell Levin and said, “Hang on, I can give you a much better demo than this!”

... so she did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.