Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy stood naked in her driveway, waiting. The other four just watched her for a while, then Linda spoke to her. “Now cunt face, we have you to ourselves for two whole weeks. During this time, you will be humiliated, exposed, used, abused, tortured, and well fucked. You will do everything we say, no matter what it is, with anyone we want, wherever we want. And, if you hesitate, refuse or do it wrong, you’ll be punished. Then, at the end of this two week period, you’ll be going to a special camp for sluts like you.”

“Pppllleeaaasssseee, Nnnnnoooooo” cried the little naked slut.

Then, Christina spoke, “My little fucktoy, you will learn proper discipline and beg for more when we are done with you. We have set up some special events for you during this two weeks to get you ready for camp and you don’t have to worry about packing anything to go to Linda’s or to camp. You won’t be needing anything.”

They all laughed. That is everyone but Tracy was laughing.

“Now,” said Linda, “we all want to fuck this afternoon, and we don’t want to be disturbed. We are going to take these two young studs into the house and fuck their brains out, but you are not invited. You will stay out here, out of our way. NOW, on your knees fuck face and crawl to the flag pole.”

Crying, Tracy dropped to her hands and knees. Like an obedient pet and crawled to the flag pole. She had no idea what else she could do. If she refused, she would be punished, so she just obeyed her Mistress.

Once they got to the pole, she was made to stand up with her back to the pole. Then, Christina attached her wrist together and clipped them to the clip that would normally hold the flag. The other 4 started pulling the rope and raised Tracy’s arms in the air above her head. They kept pulling until she was on her tip toes. Then, they tied the rope off. Next, the boys pounded tent pegs into the ground, about 2 feet away from both sides of the pole. The girls attached some rope to her ankles and pulled her legs apart, and tied them to the tent pegs. Now, her legs were about 4 feet apart and she was having a hard time touching the ground.

Tim said, “It looks like there is some slack in these, we need to fix that.” He began undoing the flag pole rope, and they all got together to pull her up some more, making everything tight. Tracy couldn’t move and her feet were now off the ground, her arms stretching, holding her weight.

“That looks good,” said Christina, “Now for the finishing touches.” She got some weights out and attached them to Tracy. One weight for each nipple and another on her clit.

“All done,” said Linda, “Now, let’s go fuck! The slut won’t be going anywhere for a while, so we don’t have to worry about her bothering us. Be good cunt face!”

Leaving Tracy suspended from the flag pole, the other four left to go in the house and into Tracy’s parent’s room. They were going to fuck on their bed, but they also needed to look for a few things they knew were hidden someplace in there.

Once in Mr. and Mrs. William’s bedroom, the four of them stripped and jumped on the king size bed. They ate each other and then fucked like rabbits. Tim with Christina and Barry with Linda. They fucked hard and when all of them had a good orgasm, they switched partners and fucked some more.

Meanwhile, Tracy hung from the flag pole in plain view of anyone going by. She felt so humiliated and exposed to the world. She cried as she saw several cars drive by, slow down and look at her naked form. There was some other students, some neighbors, some teachers, and even the principal of her school. But, no one stopped. The afternoon sun was beating down on her naked form, all of her jewelry glistening in the bright sunlight. Her shiny things sparkled and sent out little reflections of the sun, causing everyone to notice her even more. She could feel her naked tits and cunt getting hot. She never sunbathed in the nude before, and these parts were quite sensitive to the hot sun. Tracy just knew, that they would be getting sunburned soon, which would only make things worse for her.

The other four finished fucking and started looking around the William’s bedroom. Pulling out the dresser drawers, moving things in the closet, even looking under the mattress. They thought they wouldn’t find what Mr. Frank had told them would be there. At least not until Linda found a small box stuck away in a corner of the closet, which had been overlooked before. She quickly opened it and saw the contents. But, she didn’t want the boys to see what was in it just yet, so she hid it back in the same spot. She said, “Guess it isn’t in here, and let’s try someplace else.” The boys agreed and headed to the den to see if it might be in there. Once they left, Linda got the box out and removed the contents and put them in her purse. Then the girls joined the boys in the den.

With no luck there, they decided it was time to leave and get the boys to Barry’s house, so the phone calls could be made to set up a little party for the night. They all cleaned up, got dressed and went to get Tracy down.

When they got to the flag pole, Tracy was begging for relief from the pain in her arms. But begging for more relief to her sensitive cunt. For some reason, she needed to cum. she had that aching sensation in her cunt again, and couldn’t figure out why. Maybe she got turned on from the torment and exposure.

The 4 of them got her down, and she immediately started to play with her cunt, but was stopped by Christina. She said, “NO fucktoy, you will not touch that whore hole until we say you can. You have to learn control, so get your fingers away from it!”

Tracy stopped, looking at Christina with pleading eyes. She wanted to cum and thought she could beg, but didn’t want to piss them off. So, she just stared!

They loaded her in the car so they could drop the boys off and go to Linda’s to work on the web site. The two girls in front, the other three in the back, with Tracy in the middle, spread wide with her legs over the boy’s laps. On the ride to Barry’s house, the two boys played with her horny pussy, but wouldn’t allow her to cum.

Dropping the two boys off, Linda reminded them, “Don’t forget to call all those others we discussed and have them bring a friend if they wish. And, remember the directions.”

The boys laughed and said, “Oh, we’ll get everyone there and maybe some others too.”

Once arriving at Linda’s house, Tracy had to crawl in on hands and knees. Christina said, “Ok fucktoy, we need some time alone and don’t want you in our way, so go into the bathroom and wait.”

Tracy crawled into the bathroom and waited for her Mistresses. Soon, Christina and Linda came in and gave her the instructions to keep her occupied. Linda said, “I want this place spotless by the time we finish with what we are doing. So, you are going to clean it for me. Start with the toilet, then do the floor.”

Tracy looked around to find something to clean with, but didn’t see anything. She asked, “Do you have some rags and brushes?”

Laughing, Christina said, “No, we don’t slut! Use your slutty tongue in the toilet, and here is your toothbrush for the floor. Now, get busy!”

Tracy hesitated and got a good swat on her naked ass from Linda. “You were told to get busy, now get that tongue busy in my toilet, cunt!”

Tracy slowly put her head into the toilet and began to lick the sides. “How disgusting!” she thought. But, continued to lick the bowl. She was told to keep licking until one of them returned to inspect her work and then she could do the floor.

They watched her for a few minutes, then went to the computer to upload the things they found into the web site. They also added more of Tracy. The hits kept coming in and they were collecting quite a good sum of money from it. After they had uploaded what they needed, they went in to check on Tracy. She was actually doing a good job of cleaning the toilet, and she was told to stop. Then, Linda said, as she gave Tracy the toothbrush. “Scrub the floor now bitch and make it shine!”

Tracy saw the toothbrush and realized it was her own that she used at home. She took it and thought, “I’ll just get a new one later,” and started scrubbing the floor. The girls left her alone again and started making some phone calls to get the food and drinks needed for the little party. They would have it all delivered to the place they would be at for the next 24 hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.