Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy and Evelyn looked at each other for a while. They had no choice, since both had been tied so that they had to. Tracy couldn’t talk and Evelyn didn’t say anything to her. She knew the humiliation Tracy was suffering. Soon, despite their awkward positions, both of them drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Christina, Linda, Sue and Beth all woke up in the same bed, holding each other. What a wild night they had together. They got up quietly, so as not to awaken anyone else. Before getting cleaned up, they went to the big living room to check on the sluts. Both were still asleep. They went back, got a shower and dressed. Then they began to count the money that was collected. As they counted, they discussed the ones they hoped would win. They all had different ideas as to who should be the first to get Tracy’s virgin cunt, but did agree that the one who did should have a huge cock.

Linda said, “I hope whoever gets to pop her cherry has a huge cock, so she’ll get stretched wide the very first time.” Christina added, “And I hope he is so horny that he pops her cherry and cums, without letting her cum.”

Laughing, Sue said, “Yea, the little cunt is so horny and has been promised a good cum tonight. Wouldn’t it be a shame to get fucked and still not be able to?”

They all laughed and continued counting. Once finished, Christina said, “Wow, we have nearly $2500.00. That means almost 100 tickets were sold to fuck the virgin.”

Linda asked, “Does that mean there will be 100 horny cocks for her?”

Sue answered that saying, “No, a lot of the guys bought more than one ticket.

These guys, or at least most of them are here with family money, and don’t care if they blow it.”

And Beth spoke up, “I think we will probably have about 30 or 35 guys with hard cocks to pick from and believe me, most of them are really animals.”

They figured out how much each girl would get after giving Tracy her 10%. Of course, out of Tracy’s cut, they had to pay for the food, the jewelry, etc. So she wouldn’t really get all that she should.

They heard some other girls moving around, so headed back to the living room. They saw that Evelyn had woke up, but Tracy was still asleep. This is going to be so much fun, thought the girls. They checked Evelyn’s cunt and found a puddle of stale cum under her ass. “Can’t let that go to waste,” said Linda, as she got a spoon and began to scoop it up and deposit it on and around Evelyn’s wide open hole. But they also noticed that she still had a lot of the stale cum from last night still in her.

They noticed Tracy was now awake and went to check on her. They looked at her tight little cunt which was red and swollen from all the attention it received last night. She had been eaten all night long and was so hot, her juices flowed from her like a river. Her clit was still huge from all the sucking it got, and the tugging the guys did with her clit chain. It will be perfect for piercing soon. Tracy also had some cum puddled up around her ass, but not from pussy fucking. A lot of the guys had their hard dicks up her ass last night. The girls had to really watch closely when a guy wanted that. They even had to guide some of them in so they didn’t hit the wrong fuck hole.

All the other girls in the house were now up, moving around, so the four of them decided it was time for Tracy’s breakfast. Of course, before anyone went to bed last night, they were told that they should not get showers or clean up before breakfast. And if any of them had any cum left in their pussies, Tracy would lick it all out for breakfast. And most did.

Most of the girls gathered around Tracy’s table to watch, while some went to untie Evelyn. They didn’t want to lose any cum from her cunt, so they carried her over to Tracy. Then Linda removed the ball gag from her mouth, and said,

“Don’t say anything, cunt. We have your breakfast ready, and all we want you to do is eat.”

They placed Evelyn on the table with Tracy, making her squat over the young girl’s face. Then they pushed her down so her cunt was right on Tracy’s mouth.

Christina said, “Tracy, clean this whore out and we want everything out of her cunt, so you’ll need to lick and suck really hard.”

Tracy tried to say something, but couldn’t because now she had a well fucked pussy, full of stale cum covering her mouth. She tasted what was coming from the cunt, and almost choked. “What a nasty, dirty taste!” she thought, but if she wanted to breathe, she had to suck and lick it until the girls were happy. After what seemed like an hour, the girls pulled the little Asian whore from her face.

But it didn’t stop, because one by one all the girls sat on Tracy’s face to get their cunts cleaned. One of the girls said, “Wow, this is better than a douche, and feels so good.”

Everyone laughed at that and started calling Tracy a “douche bag”! This really hurt her feelings and Tracy cried as she humbly licked and sucked all those cum filled cunts. Some of the girls that were getting their cunts licked said they had to piss, and Christina said, “Well, the douche bag is also a piss slut, so let her have it!” The girls giggled and not only did she eat stale cum, she drank hot piss, straight from the cunts on her face. She was feeling quite nauseous by the time they finished with her, but held it all in.

After all the girls had their cunts cleaned by the little slut, Linda asked her, “Tracy, pet, do you have to piss now?”

Tracy answered very meekly, “Yes, Ma’am, I do.”

“Ok,” said Linda, “we will let you go pee.” And she began to untie her from the table. Once she was untied, she tried to stand, but her legs were so weak from being tied all night, she fell to her knees.

“Well, what do you know,” said Christina. “The little whore wants to crawl for us. On your hands too, cunt, and crawl like a dog.”

Tracy couldn’t do anything but comply and she was soon on her hands and knees, getting ready to crawl to the bathroom. But Sue stopped her and said, “Wait a minute, bitch, dogs don’t use a bathroom, they pee outside.”

Tracy stopped, and wanted to plead with them, but knew better. Beth said, “Evelyn, since you are such a good little slut, take our pet outside to pee.”

And she attached the leash to Tracy’s collar and handed the end to slut Evelyn.

The two of them headed for the back door, but were stopped by Linda. “No, take the little whore out front!”

Evelyn reversed her direction and soon, both of them were outside in the front yard. And both were still very naked. They walked to a grassy area, and stopped. Evelyn told Tracy, “If you don’t want to be punished by them, I would suggest you piss like a dog.”

Tracy cried and did her best to act like a dog, squatting some and began to pee. She thought, “How fucking ridiculous I must look, pissing in the front yard, like a fucking dog.”

But she finally finished and tried to crawl back into the house, but once again the girls stopped her. Christina said, “No, you can’t go in until you are properly cleaned. Your nasty little ass is so full of cum, we have to get it out.”

Tracy saw Linda coming across the yard with the water hose. She thought they were going to give her another bath, and just stayed still waiting for the cold water to hit her naked body, but what they did next really shocked her and she begged for mercy.

Linda came up behind her and stuck the hose into her ass, and shoved it in deep, then yelled to one of the other girls, “Ok, turn it on, but not too much. We want it to go in slow.”

Tracy jumped as the ice cold water started filling up her rear cavity, and going into her belly. She knew it would start to cramp soon, and waited for it. And it did just as she thought it would. As her belly began to fill up, she started having terrible cramps and begged them to stop.

But they did not listen to her pleas and let the water continue to fill her up. Her belly started getting bigger as more and more water entered her. She remembered the last time they gave her an enema, but it was warm. This was ice cold and she hurt so badly.

Christina then said, “Ok, pet, stand up, so we can see how pregnant you are. Tracy stood as best she could and her little belly was stretched way out. More than before, and it was getting bigger, since they didn’t take the hose out of her ass. She stood there shivering, staring at all the girls, and now hated them more than ever. She vowed she would get back at them soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.