THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Michael was sitting alone in his office when he heard a timid, “Can we talk to you now?”

Vicky and Abigail stood in the door holding hands, Eminence draped around Abigail’s neck. The latter was a sure sign of stress in the young woman.

Michael patted each knee, and the two rushed over, sat, and tucked their heads into his neck.

“What’s troubling my two ladies?” he probed.

“Abigail is hurting for a friend,” started Vicky. “I told her that she could ask, and maybe you could fix it -- or at least help.”

“Oooookay,” Michael oozed into the problem, “What kind of magic do you think I can work?’

“My friend, Ayesha Nagi,” Abigail started in a rush, “came from a small village somewhere in the mid-east four years ago. Just before I was kidnapped, her father took her to a midwife, -- for what they call female circumcision. They cut off her clit!” and Abigail began sobbing. “When she heals, they are going to force her to marry an old man from that village. I just remembered that the wedding is supposed to be next week.”

“Do you know her address?” Michael asked softly.

“I have her phone number,” Abigail offered. “Will that work?”

“On it!” That from Dora to all of them.

While waiting for Dora, Michael asked, “Is she at least fourteen, and do you know if she was CAP tested?”

“I think that’s why her father insisted on the marriage. She turned fourteen, and he felt she was going to dishonor his family. I’m pretty sure that she tested,” Abigail stated.

“Concubine candidate Ayesha Nagi has a CAP score of 6.2 and would likely test higher after she matures,” announced Dora. “Her profile looks very well matched to our family. I’ve launched drones to the address associated with the given phone number.”

‘Damn, ‘ thought Michael, ‘Another young, injured kitten. I’m going to look like a pedophile ... Probably going to need another knee, too.’


Michael chose his team carefully. Abigail, of course. Cathleen as nurse, but also to even out age perceptions. For this mission, he decided a team of three would be enough.

Abigail’s call to Ayesha’s number was answered by her mother. “Mrs. Nagi, it’s me, Abby. Can I talk with Ayesha?” After hearing that her friend was ‘sick, ‘ Abigail asked, “May I come visit? I have two new friends I’d like to see her. One is a nurse.”

At the appointed hour, the three arrived at the Nagi’s door. Dora’s drones reported no one at home other than Ayesha and her mother. Mrs. Nagi invited them in, somewhat surprised at a male presence. She invited Michael to have tea while the two ladies went in to see Ayesha.

After a few minutes, Cathleen appeared, barely in control of her anger. She looked at the older woman and stated, “Ayesha has a very bad infection and will certainly die without treatment.”

She turned to Michael, “Her clitoris has been crudely cut off and her vaginal lips have been sewn shut. I think she has a form of toxic shock syndrome in addition to the infection centered around her mutilated clitoris. I slapped on a yellow bio patch from my BITCH Kit and injected additional nanites. She needs a med-tube very soon.”

Michael moved into the bedroom and over to stand beside the bed of the sick girl. “Honey, can you hear me? We’d like to get you to better medical care. Would that be okay?

Ayesha opened her eyes and nodded.

Michael turned to her mother and said, “She is legally able to make that decision, but I want you both to understand what I will offer if she goes with me. First, she will be made completely whole and well again. She will be fostered in my family, and Ayesha will be protected and respected. If she wishes to continue practicing her faith by the dictates of her conscience, she may as long as she respects the beliefs of others.”

Michael looked at them both, “I will be her master, her protector, her guardian, and if she decides later -- her spouse. If she wishes otherwise, I will help her find a sponsor who will treat her well. My family is large and growing; Cathleen is one of my wives. If Ayesha joins us, she will have children by me and other family members, and she and all her children will be cherished.

Tears flowed down the older woman’s cheeks as she explained, “I told my husband that our faith did not demand our daughter to be cut, but he is a stubborn man and would not listen to me. Heal her please!”

Michael responded, “I cannot offer you a place in my family, but I can offer you protection and an opportunity for a new life if you wish to go with us.”

“I made a vow that I must keep, so I will stay,” her mother answered, “but whatever her decision, she has my blessing. My husband will beat me, but I think he will not kill me.”

Michael turned to Ayesha and asked, “Do you wish to go with us and be healed? You may become mine and join our family now, or you may wait to decide.”

“Now, please!”

“Recorded, and welcome”

So began the new gathering, and Ayesha was the first.


Characters

Michael James -- 28 years old, former captain US Army signal corps, ostensibly the family leader, brown curly hair, 6’ 0”.

Rachel Smythe -- 27 years old, former physics teacher, long dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin tone, 5’ 10”, slim, left handed. Army Brat. Michael’s wife-cosponsor.

Marshal Randall (Randy) Pope -- US marshal who deputized Michael and his team. Now the team’s boss for Earth-based law-sponsored operations.

Cathleen Cassidy -- 25 years old, nurse, long red hair, green eyes, paper white skin, curvy, 5’ 4”. Michael’s wife-cosponsor.

Hannah (Pixie) Masters -- 16 years old, farm girl, bow hunter, blonde, long braids, slim, incredibly beautiful, 5’ 0”. Michael’s wife-cosponsor.

Baby Masters -- Hannah’s young cat.

Jimmy Wilson -- Hannah’s high school friend who lived north of her. Also her first lover. Now a concubine in Michael’s family.

Carole Wilson -- 34 years old, former captive, plain face, voluptuous body, short brown hair, survivor type, mother of two, owned and ran a pre-school/daycare. Michael’s wife-cosponsor and the family’s chief of staff. No relation to Jimmy.

Naomi Windsong -- 14 years old, Petite, Native American, aspiring social worker, former captive woman. Now Michael’s concubine.

Yasmin Mittal -- 26 years old, East Indian descent, born in USA, second grade teacher, slim, 5’ 4”, former captive woman. Now a concubine in Michael’s family.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.