A Stone for Danny - Cover

A Stone for Danny

Copyright© 2016 by Lovelaced

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Romance and Incest and Tradegy : all in the mix in this tearjerker tale.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom  

For us traders in the City, Brexit, or the vote to “Remain” or “Leave” Europe, had the markets humming during the run-up.

When it came, it was a night of pure frenzy

As the polls closed, the Pound rose briefly with a “Remain” win expected.

But when Sunderland Town was lost to “Leave”, the markets in the Far East exploded into action.

I began frantically trading Sterling: selling Pounds and buying Gold and Dollars as a safe haven.

Then a sudden 4 per cent dip in Sterling followed by a rapid a recovery was a sign that investors were suddenly very tense.

Further “Leave” at 2 am results bought chaos with the Pound falling 7 per cent against the dollar: a drop of far greater than Black Wednesday when Britain crashed out of the European Exchange Mechanism.

As the nation awoke to the news of Brexit being a reality, Sterling was at $1 : 33. Its lowest level for 31 years.

It had been one hell of a ride and we were all exhausted.


Mercifully I had the week-end to recover; and it was a “Shaz weekend.”

She would be waiting to welcome home into our fantasy land.

She could pose as housewife, sister or girlfriend who might, tease, torture or pamper.

On this occasion I am pampered by the gentle housewife. My bourbon and slippers ready with a hot tub standing by with soft romantic melodies drifting through the apartment while we wined and dined.

After dinner Shaz said she had a video’s for us to relax too before bedtime.

And so we settled down on the sofa with our Chardonnays to watch it.

The video was an early Scandinavian production although the picture quality excellent.

It’s was titled:

Janet’s First Job

The action opened in a sunny park; a playground with swings for kids.

Soft music along with a narrator’s voice came in:

“Janet and her mum often walk through the park from school.”

They approached the swings and each of them got onto one;

The young mother was enjoying swinging alongside her daughter.

“And what an attractive sight for other park users they make today.” said the voice-over.

The exceptionally pretty girl had long bronze hair, long leg’s; wearing sandals and with each swing forward, her school skirt revealed her knickers.

The camera slowly zoomed.

The camera then picked out a man stood nearby with his mongrel dog; he was simply smiling at them.

When they got off the swings the man got into an amiable conversation with the young woman while the girl and the dog got quiet friendly together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.