Fanny Foreplagh and the Fickle Finger of Fate - Cover

Fanny Foreplagh and the Fickle Finger of Fate

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Adventures of Fanny in a magical kingdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

It had come to pass that in a far-away mystical kingdom of orgasmic pleasure, a young female of the species was born to average parents of average merit and average looks in an average mid-sized village. The name of the village is not important to this story and besides it is far too insignificant to even mention.

Fannie’s average father copulated with Fannie’s average mother the average amount of three times each passing of the moon through a recorded full cycle. Her average mother was neither overjoyed by the frequency, nor was she disappointed, in her predictable average way.

In true accordance with the genetic traits of the populace, Fannie’s mother wailed out her orgasmic joy each time her husband managed to pull her trigger of total pleasure.

Unfortunately, young Fannie was not a “chip off the old block” and she seldom thought about matters pertaining to cocks and orgasms because it interfered with her prayers and meditation inspired by the good Father from the big city. The youngish priest was not really cut out for a life of prayer and devotion with vows of celibacy that made him shudder with frustration each night before sleep.

Father X was in line for promotion to Monsignor having caught the eye of the jaded Bishop with his secret hidden agenda.

The good father had transferred from the other parish because of a misunderstanding in his enforcement of penance on a silly young girl with reputed loose behavior in matters of the heart. He felt that his strictness was warranted to save the nubile youngster’s soul in danger of falling head over bum into the fires of Hell.

When Father X first saw Fannie Foreplagh falling to her knees in front of his fully frocked figure, he fought the fearful feeling of finding her feminine folds with his friendly finger fraught with familiar desire for fulfillment. Failing in his fight for forbearance, Father X fell into frenzied fumbling with her feminine flesh filled with frustration at his fateful failure.

Fannie lowered her forehead and felt the fearsome fingers flicking and forcing their way into her flawless flanks with fateful finality. The tears flowed down her facial features as Fannie faced up to her familiar female fate and fought her fragility in the flustered forefront of the frontal assault on her feminine dignity.

The fun-seeking fingers fought fearlessly into Fannie’s flanks and she finally faced the fact that she would find her final solution with insertion of the fingers into her feminine folds.

Eventually the fantasy of fun filled her female body with that long-sought feeling of final freedom and she fluttered and flitted, still kneeling in front of the frenzied priest with frantic fingers feeling her fully freed flanks. She remembered her mother’s silly shouts of fun and frolic from the upstairs bedroom and her father’s smile of satisfaction at the dinner table.

The fickle finger was finally there at her fateful point and she filled the air with her fearsome fantasies of female fashion. She found only the fulfillment of fast-flowing floods falling frantically onto the finished flooring. Felled from the forest far, far away but not forgotten by the folk in the fold.

They repaired to the inner sanctum and the devious man of the cloth fixed her over the well-smoothed bench with her flanks both bare and raised. His training session was of a simple variety that soon relieved the girl of her unwanted flower and filled her with the passion of the average female person of the magical kingdom. Now, she was as one with the others only without the benefit of spouse and that was a dire circumstance in that time and that place.

Father X was a man of great composure and intricate ability to find solutions to matters at hand.

He quickly went through a roster of eligible bachelors and found a man of some degree of good fortune and with a home to shelter the girl with frolicking flanks. The new husband was eternally grateful and generous to the church in matters of giving ten percent of his income to the poor of the parish. The young girl Fannie was soon heavy with child and the good priest wondered if he was the reason because he had continued to tutor the girl in matters of righteous thought and generous dispensing of her female favors.

She had not one, but two, female offspring and they were named Jackie and Jill. When they were old enough to do the chores, they were often sent up the hill to fetch pails of water for the household. They were like two peas in a pod and the only way you could tell the difference was that Jackie usually kept her hair short because she hated to brush it and comb it several times each day like her sister with the hair that came down to her waist.

When they were older, Jackie began to wear mostly trousers and a loose vest. It made her look more like a “Jack” instead of a “Jackie” and the rumors spread that she was really a boy but with the face and figure of a woman. At first, that bothered Jackie, because she was still interested in finding a husband. After some time, Jackie noticed that some of the young girls were quick to give her a hug and a kiss and she realized that perhaps the mistake was not totally wrong.

Her twin sister Jill was not the shy type and she often would steal back behind the barn to show the local lads her “business” providing they returned the favor. In this way, she was able to determine which of the boys was best suited to her taste because she was most attuned to gentlemen with appendages of above average size. She was quite happy with an average man, with an average house and an average attitude about almost everything. Her only desire was that he have an above average shaft to delight her in her nocturnal demands and hit her trigger of excitement more often than not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.