Please Understand Me - Cover

Please Understand Me

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wife cheats on loving spouse, or did she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Couple  

Apparently, Sean had removed the post-hypnotic block to her memory because she talked non-stop on the way home about what Dr. Erikson had shown her and why Victor had dominated her for six months. He told her why she was afraid to show her incredible intelligence and suggested what she could do to realize her full potential.

Jake was so proud of her. A lesser person could have just folded up and sunk further and further into this D/s morass of depravity, but not this highly intelligent, incredibly beautiful, faithful wife that has stood by his side for 15 years and will continue to be there for many decades in the future.

Wednesday evening was a pleasurable experience of discovery. Both Jake and Karen took delight in showing each other how strong and deep their love really was. No area was off limits. Each revealed to the other their secret fears, hidden fantasies, ambitions and dreams. It was a magical night.

Thursday morning Karen asked Jake if she could have her sister, Darlene, over to talk. Karen wanted to tell Darlene how their stepfather had foreclosed Karen’s future and what effect he had had on her. Of course, Jake said Darlene was always welcome in their home.

There was one nagging issue that was unresolved. Where was Victor? It had been a week since his Porsche pulled in the driveway and left with a subservient Karen. Jake vowed he would find Victor and get him in that little cabin in the Northwest communications station, and, according to Sean, he quicker the better.

Jake waited until Darlene had arrived before leaving. He made both girls promise that if Victor showed his slimy face they would call Detective Rawlins first and me second. I wanted to go back to Mattson Ave. and see if Victor was still living there or had gone to ground someplace else. I was getting out of the car on Dominion when my cell rang. It was a near hysterical Darlene. She said Victor had called Karen and told her he would be in the driveway in five minutes and for her to meet him. Darlene was incredulous when Karen went out the back door, walked around the house and waited on the porch. Victor must have been parked down the street because he was in the driveway in about two minutes. Karen calmly walked to the passenger side of the Porsche and climbed in.

“What the hell is going on Jake? Why did Karen go with that total piece of shit? What can I do? Karen took her phone and I don’t have Detective Rawlins’ phone number. Why didn’t Karen call him or you?”

“It’s complicated Darlene. Go home and wait. I will contact you later.”

I was already just a few blocks from Victor’s house when I took Darlene’s call, so I should be able wait here for him to bring Karen to me. I stepped on it and arrived at Dominion St. and parked so I could have access to the rear of Victor’s house. I approached the house, looked in the driveway and the garage. No Porsche. I did my credit card trick on the back door thankful I had left it locked the last time I was here. Stupid shit, didn’t he know cheap locks are the burglar’s friend?

I gambled that Victor would bring her to his house and not some other place and when I saw the black Porsche pull in the garage, I knew I had been lucky to win my gamble. Let’s hope my luck holds today. I surmised that Victor didn’t want his neighbors to see him taking Karen into his house and, because it was an attached garage, he could get her in without anybody seeing her. The attached garage would work for me as well.

I stood in the kitchen just to the left of the door from the garage; when an unsuspecting Victor opened the door and took one step in the house, I quickly grabbed his shoulder and put him in a forearm choke hold from his back. Karen just stared at me and then started pounding me on the back with her little fists.

She screamed “Let him alone. You are going to hurt him. Who are you?” Ah, that last scream gave it away. Karen was in her “bad girl” persona. Her beating fists were like a massage on my back, so I just let her flail way until I felt Victor go limp for lack of oxygen. I let him slump to the floor and whirled around and captured Karen’s arms and gave her a deep kiss. She stopped struggling and I watched her give a little shudder and her eyes went from a wild non-focus to the clear intelligence of my wife. I said “Hello Karen what brings you here?”

She quickly assessed the situation “I let Victor bring me here didn’t I?”

I responded “No, not really. You didn’t. It was your alternate self that did.”

She looked at the comatose Victor at our feet and said. “And my knight on a white horse saved me again.”

“Right, I left my horse tied to the back gate.” I dragged Victor to the bedroom, found some cable ties, and said. “You know how these things work. We need to tie Victor up and get him ready to transport.

I need to stay here in case he wakes up. Here’s the keys to my car. Go straight between those two houses and you will see my car. Open the trunk and bring me the motorcycle helmet bag, and the 21 thread sisal rope. Then go in the bedroom and get the rubber ball gag.”

Karen said, “I can do that, but where are you taking him?”

“That is something you can’t know right now. You still have your cell phone? Call Darlene and tell her you are all right. I need to bring our car around and put it in the garage so we can dump Victor in the trunk without nosy neighbors calling the police.”

Karen was already at work with the cable ties trussing Victor up in a little ball. She took the D/s rubber ball gag and roughly jammed it in his mouth and pulled the black helmet bag over his head. She was possibly recalling the times he did the same to her.

I had to chuckle to myself. This is a much better plan than I had formulated that involved slipping him a roofie. A good old-fashioned choke hold did the trick without the uncertainty of the dose of the drug to knock a man out long enough to transport him. You make a good plan and then are flexible enough to accommodate this kind of serendipitous situation. The Ranger Way. In his arrogant move to get Karen back to his house of horrors, he actually facilitated his road to retribution.

I looked straight at Karen and said, “I left the keys in the Porsche, take it home and put it in the garage. Stay there and I will be home in a few hours.

Karen’s face was set in her “I will have my way” expression. She said with conviction “I’m going with you.”

“Oh no, you’re not. What I’m going to do with Victor is way outside of the law and I don’t want you beside me in court. I may go to court, but I want you watching from audience not in the dock.”

“Jake, I have no choice. Even Dr. Erikson said it. The only way I can be free from Victor is if he is dead. Not that you tell me he is, I need to see it myself. I want to see the light go out in his eyes. Please, please, I must go with you. Besides, you know I can’t drive a stick shift.”

It was not lost on me that she used the same words that she used last Wednesday morning that seemed so long ago. On one side, I wanted to protect her from being a lawbreaker. But, she is so correct when she cited Dr. Erikson’s words that this piece of garbage would haunt her for the rest of our lives if she didn’t know exactly what Victor’s fate was to be. I did not plan to kill him, but if Karen tells me it is necessary, I will. After he cuts his own cock and balls off. The fact that she can’t drive the Porsche cinches it. I can’t leave her here, and I don’t want to drive all over Norfolk and VA Beach with Victor in the trunk.

If Karen is going to be my partner, I’m going to have to read her in on the whole thing. I really wish I could confer with Dr. Erikson to determine if this intense event might damage her psyche. I held Karen by her shoulders and looked straight in her eyes. “Are you sure you want to do this? I warn you, my plan is not pretty. It can get bloody and disgusting, but I’m not going to change it just to satisfy you. Do you understand? Once we start, there is no stopping, no turning back.”

“Jake, I don’t care what you are planning to do with Victor. How about we build a small fire and roast him like the pig he is?

OooKaay, I guess if she is up to slow roasting Victor over a low fire, she won’t flinch at cutting his cock and balls off, or making him cut them off himself with a dull, plastic knife.

I’m just going to trust that my fantastic wife does have the strength of character to follow through with my plan. It appears I don’t really have a choice, so I will take a page from that great US Navy hero, Admiral David Farragut, and say “Damn the Torpedoes and Full Speed Ahead”!

I told Karen to watch Victor while I moved our car around and put it in the garage so we could stuff Victor in the trunk without an audience.

I should have known my wife, the off the charts genius, was made of stern stuff. She said “Jake, whither thou goes, and I will add, whatever thou doest. I’m at your side or watching your back, whatever gets the job done.”

With Victor secure in the trunk of our car and the Porsche in his garage, we headed for the former Northwest Naval Security Group Activity. On the way I briefed her on what was going to happen and how I was going to include her in the script.

“Karen, remember that day last Wednesday when Victor told you that, if that dumb wetback had understood English he would have beaten you harder?”

Ah, my super smart wife immediately grasped the entire plan. “Of course, you are going to be that Spanish speaking wetback, and if Victor survives, he will think a poor illegal immigrant did it to him. You might be behind it, but there is no proof.”

“Bingo, smarty pants. So we must be careful in two important things. While the bag is off Victor’s head he can only see me in my Mexican gardener’s clothes—they are in the trunk along with everything else. He can’t see you or hear you at all.”

Karen looked at me with an expression I have never seen before. I cannot describe the expression, but I think I can describe the emotion behind it. It was a combination of her strength that will be needed to pull this off, mixed with the extreme joy that full retribution will be served to the person who had made her life these last six months, a living Hell, and would have destroyed her and her marriage.

“Jake, let’s do it”

With traffic heavier than normal it took over an hour to get to the little cabin. I had used the bolt cutters my last visit and positioned the cut lock to look like it was intact. I removed the chain and opened the gate. I was getting excited to finally get my retribution – not revenge – on Victor. I gave a thought to Karen, she has no idea what I’m going to do. Will it be too intense for her, will she beg me not to be so cruel? Down deep, does she have vestiges of feelings for this creep? Well, let’s see.

I pulled the car around the back of the little cabin just in case someone is snooping or if there is a modicum of security in place.

Karen joined me when we popped the trunk. We did not speak, but I think we both were thinking the same thing. Victor is awake and struggling against the cable ties. Ha, Sunshine, it’s going to get a whole lot worse than a ride in a cramped trunk. I grabbed one of the ropes that Karen had wrapped around this piece of garbage, and roughly pulled him out of the trunk to the ground. He gave a grunting sound around the rubber ball stuffed in his mouth.

While Victor was on the ground, I reached in my goodie box and handed Karen a pair of paper booties and a hairnet. My uber smart wife grasped the concept immediately. No evidence must be left behind linking us to this area. I used a hair net under my straw hat, and put on the paper booties. When this was over we were going to burn all our clothes including my boots. I even brought a small broom to obliterate our tire tracks.

I cut the cable ties and removed the rope that was around Victor’s legs so he could stand. I grabbed his belt at the small of his back and frog marched him into the cabin. It was about four in the afternoon, and there was plenty of light in the little cabin. I secured him to the table in the face down position I had practiced on myself yesterday. Only this time I replaced the cable ties with the 21 thread sisal rope on his arms and legs and pulled the slipknots tight with all my strength.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.