Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

The atmosphere around Jennifer’s house, however, was definitely one of optimism!

Matt and Jennifer had decided on getting married right after the end of the school year. They had consulted with Haley and Connor, of course, and the teens had agreed, as long as they could invite Philippe and Ginger to be their ‘Plus-Ones’, and a couple of other special people, for the civil ceremony to be held at Miz Jan’s house.

Yes, Jan Pittman had seized control of the wedding planning this time as well. While she would have loved to host an extravaganza wedding for her friend and her fiancé, Jennifer and Matt both had put the kibosh on that.

They had finally settled on inviting the close friends of both parties to the wedding, and to extend invitations to the other Administrative Assistants and executive protection chauffeurs with whom Jennifer and Matt worked more closely. Jan also got them to agree to invite Mr. Morris and Helen, along with the Burtons, some others of the executives and wives with whom either of the two had become intimate or just very friendly. And, finally, they were inviting a couple of friends of the two teen children – specifically, Kara Eliot and her husband, Glenn, and their master, Paul, and his wife, Jo; along with Middlebury College student and step-daughter of Mr. Morris, Dee Rivers, and her boyfriend, Kyle Evans.

There were no sexual antics at Jan’s ‘Fucking Palace’ this time. But, after the simple ceremony, with simple vows (no one made mention of the fact that they did NOT include the phrase, “forsaking all others”), the revelry and excitement were contagious.

While the adults tried to be circumspect in their comments during the reception in Jan’s back yard following the ceremony, there were enough details discerned from the disparate comments for the teens to put together a pretty clear picture of the sexual attitudes of the participating adults, and some of the activities that evidently went on in the town of Middlebury, specifically among the friends of Haley and Connor’s parents.

Parents! That word sounded so good to both Haley and Connor. They were happy to have Matt join the family as the new father figure for them. But, Haley and Connor were even happier for their mother, as they realized just how lonely she had been for years since their previous surrogate father had bailed on them and on her. Until she had met Matt Winstead, that is!

“Everyone!” came the strong male voice of Mr. Morris cutting through the festivities. All the conversations came to a close momentarily, and Brad Pittman turned off the Bose sound system in deference to his boss and friend. Having everyone’s attention now, Mr. Morris continued.

“I want to say formally just how happy that Helen and I are to be here on this joyous occasion; and that we both wish the happy couple the very best in the years ahead.” Everyone gave out with variations on, “Here, here,” or “You got that right, Boss,” or else they politely applauded until it was evident that Mr. Morris was not finished.

“Also, since they have indicated that they are going to wait until the end of July to go on their honeymoon, Helen and I would like to offer them a special wedding present,” Mr. Morris said as he pulled his wife, Helen, in close to his side before continuing.

“Helen and I would like to announce that we have made an open-ended reservation for a one-week stay at any and all of the Sandals Resorts, to include first class airfare, for Jennifer and Matt Winstead, so that they can enjoy a Caribbean getaway in a relaxed, tropical paradise – or even visit several of the Sandals paradise locations throughout the Caribbean during that week, if they desire.”

Jennifer squealed and jumped into the embrace of a broadly-smiling Matt Winstead; overjoyed at the gift, but especially pleased at hearing her new last name said in public. Then she rushed over and planted a passionate kiss to the lips of her company president, Mr. Morris, as she hugged him tightly.

After about ten seconds of this, when eyebrows were beginning to rise all around the Pittmans’ back yard, especially among the teens who were present, Helen cleared her throat with a smile and asked, “Do you want us to increase the number of the reservations to three, so that you can take Mo along with you?”

Jennifer heard the crowd explode in laughter and she jumped back in alarm, blushing. When she saw that Helen was laughing right along with everyone else, including Mr. Morris, she simply had to laugh herself, while Matt came up behind her and wrapped his comforting arms around her.


‘Maybe I can simply wear yesterday’s boxers again,’ thought Connor as he poked his head out of the bathroom door on a Monday morning in July, officially the second morning of the honeymoon week of his mom and her new husband; even though they had actually taken off from Logan on Saturday evening. Mom had told Connor and Haley that they would have to take care of keeping up with housecleaning and laundry while she and Matt were gone, but Connor had forgotten about her admonition when he had grabbed the last pair of clean boxers in his dresser drawer the day before. He had thrown out all of his tightie-whiteys, at Kara’s encouragement, in favor of boxers; they being a ‘real man’s type of underwear,’ according to Kara.

Connor had just finished his shower and dried off, when he realized that he had put his last clean pair of boxers from the day before and last night in the dirty clothes hamper. Typically, he would go to and from his morning shower in his clean boxers for the day, or else with a towel wrapped around him to cover his privates from the eyes of other family members.

This same pattern of behavior applied to Connor this morning. Except that, with only him and Haley in the house, he had challenged fate before his shower by stripping off his boxers and placing them in the laundry hamper, leaving him stark naked in the hallway, before heading quickly into the bathroom. Once there, he had closed the door in order to perform his morning cleanup chores; he was even shaving once every two or three days nowadays.

Now that he needed to return to his room, Connor decided to tempt fate again. Instead of wrapping a towel around his lower body, he simply stepped quietly into the hallway and walked naked back toward his bedroom.

“Woo-hoo! Look at that stud!” came the teasing voice of his sister, Haley, when Connor was within three steps of the privacy of his bedroom. But, this time, instead of diving or running for cover, Connor stopped and turned, placing his hands on his hips. The fact that his dick was dangling in the breeze for all to see, along with the rest of his naked body, caused Connor to blush a tiny bit. But, he was tired of being on the receiving end of his sister’s stepped-up teasing that had begun with prom a few weeks previous.

“Yeah!” Connor said, attempting a smirk, and partially succeeding, as he tried to stare boldly into the face of his smiling sister. Haley stood just outside the doorway to her own bedroom and had an obviously put-on leer plastered on her face as she attempted to tease her brother.

Connor continued, “Just look at your stud of a brother all you want.” His embarrassment was now waning and his boldness increasing. He even felt his dick hardening a bit, as he stood there uncovered.

Haley’s fake leer began to evaporate quickly as she began to realize two things. One, her teasing was not having the effect that it used to have on her brother. Two, this rather buff-looking, nicely-hung guy whom she had always considered to be her jerky ‘Little Brother’ was no longer ‘Little’ at all. In fact, he was really becoming quite a handsome man.

Connor began to walk toward Haley for a couple of reasons. One, he wanted to reinforce to his sister that her teasing no longer had the effect that it once had. Two, he wanted to attempt to intimidate her a bit, now that his height and bulk were such that he was physically quite a bit larger than she was, just to see how she would react. Then he upped the ante a bit.

“But,” he said, “as long as you are looking at me, don’t you think that it’s fair that I get a view of the goods on you as well?”

There it was – the challenge!

Then, Connor increased the pressure a bit when he said, “Go on; I dare you. Lose the robe and show me that you are just as bold as your...” finger quotes in the air, “Little Brother.”

Haley’s eyebrows went up as the verbal gauntlet was cast. She bristled internally at this challenge, but she was actually feeling a combination of resolute determination not to back down, coupled with a sudden sexual excitement! Then, as if they had a mind of their own, her hands undid the knot of the cloth belt for her robe, and she let it fall open, and then let it slip from her shoulders to fall to the floor.

Haley stood there as naked as the day she was born! With the now-surprised eyes of her pervy brother soaking in the visual beauty of her nudity while his growing erection became instantly diamond-hard!

“There, Little Brother,” Haley said, now with her fists on her hips and attempting to reestablish the family pecking order with a smirk, “How do I stack up against the babes that you jerk off to on the internet? Hmm?”

All the air came out of Connor’s ‘Bluster Balloon’ at that point. While he was no longer as challenging in his expression, his cock still reacted to Haley’s nudity. Connor, being the honest kid he had always been, could not lie.

“Hales,” Connor said softly with a sincere expression on his face that went right to his sister’s heart, “you are just so gorgeous; the women that I find on the internet simply do not hold a candle to you. Believe me when I say that you are just babe-o-licious.”

Haley was taken aback momentarily by the honesty, sincerity, and conviction that she could hear in the voice, and see in the eyes, of her long-ago-left-behind ‘baby brother’. She could also feel the love and admiration that he was transmitting. Now, she was the one feeling slightly embarrassed. She had not realized that her brother could think so highly of her attractiveness; clothed or naked.

They both stood there naked while continuing to look at each other in silence for what felt like hours, but was really only about twenty seconds. Surprisingly, Connor was the one to find his voice first.

“I don’t know about you,” Connor said, now finding himself able to smile, “but I kinda like all this. Whaddaya say we just go naked around the house all day?”

Haley, still not wanting to be one-upped by her brother, had to gulp before she smiled teasingly back at him and said, “Just all day? What about for the rest of the week until Mom and Matt get home?”

Connor actually laughed at this and his erection began to wane just a bit. He said, “Believe me, Gorgeous-Sister-of-Mine, I could handle that very nicely.”

Then Connor got a bit of a concerned look on his face as he said, “But, we shouldn’t ... well ... you know...” Then, he really turned red and looked down.

Haley got it at once. “EEEW! Not only no; but, hell, no! You really are a perv; aren’t you?”

Connor looked up and saw his sister’s now disgusted expression. With a sudden calm, he said, “Sis; that is not something that we should consider or even kid about. But, I think that it would just be a lot of fun to be able to go naked around the house, and maybe tease each other a bit for the rest of the week. Whaddaya say?”

Haley had calmed down and had begun to play out things in her mind’s eye. She actually found that the idea of doing this was a real hoot. And, anyway, it probably would go a long way to winding her up before she allowed Philippe to reap the benefits when they went to Lake Champlain together this weekend after Mom and Matt got home.

“You’re on,” Haley said, coming to a decision and smiling happily now, as she walked boldly toward the stairs and descended toward the kitchen, with Connor following her and admiring her beautiful firm ass as it swayed with each step that she took.

And that is the way the rest of the week went around the Crandall household; or, after Connor reminded Haley on Wednesday, the ‘Winstead’ household now. The two teens had gotten pretty used to being nude in each other’s presence by then and, after talking about Mom’s new married name, Connor asked his sister the next question that seemed to flow from their situation.

“Hales, do you think that Mom and Matt would go for us being this ... well ... free and easy going around without clothes, as long as it is inside of our home, and even within the privacy fence out back, if and when we want to enjoy the sun?”

Haley thought silently for a few seconds. Thinking back on some of the comments that she probably was NOT supposed to hear during Mom and Matt’s wedding reception, she came to a conclusion. Taking a deep breath, she gave Connor her opinion.

“I would be willing to bet that Mom would be okay with it. And I THINK that Matt would be okay as well; but we would probably have to clear it with Mom first. I mean, we HAVE known her for a lot longer.” Here, she laughed.

“Well, DUH!” said Connor laughing along with her. Then, Connor got a speculative look in his eye. Carefully, he leaned toward his naked sister and said, “Haley, I know that we can’t really do anything sexually together, but I think that we both would enjoy being able to touch and tease each other a bit. Don’t you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.