Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent - Cover

Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

Now looking back at that memory of my teenaged years, I remember with much fondness, my cousin Nancy, more than any other young friend or relative.

It was not that Nancy was particularly pretty or even possessed of a graceful figure in strictly acceptable norms for the highest grades of feminine allure and sexy mystique. If the honest truth be told, my Nancy still wore her metallic mouth filled with ugly braces and unsmiling despair. She tended to retain her baby fat far beyond the age, when it was considered meaningless in youthful society.

At the early age of sixteen, I was not a prize in terms of female adoration with several unfortunate shortcomings of my own. My annoying shortness of stature was enough to fill my soul with excesses of self-pity although I pretended it was of no consequence at all. Where Nancy was hefty, I was so slender, that some of my bones were visible in places that bones should be present, but not seen by the naked eye.

Nancy was a full two years my senior.

We both were assigned duties as camp counselors in the young people’s youth group at our neighborhood church summer camp and were roughly equal in status, regardless of the superiority of my gender. I know that sounds terribly misogynistic, but at my age and with lack of experience, it was just an expression of the ways things stood in male-female relations at that time.

Nancy and I got along fairly well despite the difference in our ages and, of course, the fact she was a female and not a person I could “buddy with” in comfortable and thoughtless camaraderie on any level of friendship. Added to this, was the fact she was my cousin and could easily cause me grief with countless relatives who would, no doubt, take her word over mine in any “he said, she said” situation.

It irritated me that she was constantly giving me orders, like she was my boss, but I kept my mouth shut, because I was a year younger than the age the camp leaders wanted for their staff. I was made an exception, because I was willing to do some of the “dirty” jobs like cleaning the outhouses of snakes and other varmints that made the female campers scream with heartfelt panic. Sometimes the silly young ones ran half naked in the woods just to avoid confrontation.

My cousin Nancy was not that type of female and I really respected her “no-nonsense” approach to nature that showed no fear of any animal. She considered shyness and modesty a curse visited on womankind to punish them for not being the first human constructed by our beloved creator.

We had a total of six counselors at the camp.

There were three men and three women. Besides my cousin and I, there were four adult counselors that had been working for endless summers and were “old hands” in the running of the camp. Those four knew every trick in the book that the campers used to get into trouble and create problems for the staff.

The campers numbered exactly one hundred and there were twenty-five of them in each of four cabins assigned an Indian tribal name with long, unpronounceable syllables. Two of the cabins were for females, with each one having one of the senior lady counselors in charge. The other two were, of course, for the males and they had the two adult male counselors in charge.

That left my cousin Nancy and I sort of out of cabin space, but we were told, we could use the nice large tent with the platform floor made out of pallets and spare wood. It seemed a little strange to me, that they would allow us to occupy the tent, despite the fact we were of different genders, but I found out later that one of the male counselors had spread the rumor that I was sort of ambivalent in my gender identification and it would pose no problem at all in matters of a sexual nature.

The sex-deprived Nancy was equally as disturbed over our sleeping arrangements, because she had not been included in the rumor of my supposed sexual preference. I had slept over at her house, but it was a case of me being by myself and not included in the little group of Nancy, her sister, Judy and my terrible little itch of a sister, Veronica. I remembered we had played one fascinating card game in which I had lost and had to drop my trousers in front of all three of them like I was some naked statue to be giggled at and poked fun at through no fault of my own. They told me I was “too big” down there and that my pecker was slanted to the left in a weird way. It was altogether humiliating, but I noticed that they all were a lot more excited than they should have been, if they all that experienced in such matters.

Thankfully, my cousin Nancy didn’t bring that subject up in our present situation and we divvied up the space inside the tent to her satisfaction. I didn’t mind going along with her preferences in almost anything because, after all, she was two years older than me and girls were supposed to have things easier, just because of the fact they were girls.

I was a bit upset when she told me, I was assigned to the clothes washing detail for our tent and she would take care of the sweeping and dusting. I changed my mind after that, because now I was in charge of her dirty undies and I fell into a fetish of sorts, just sniffing the interesting girl scent that never failed to make me hard as a rock.

One embarrassing evening, she caught me sniffing her panties right out in the open.

The look on her face made me feel guilty as hell and I stammered that I was “just checking to make sure they weren’t clean”. I could tell from the fire in her eyes that she was reading my mind loud and clear and she was going to punish me for my disgraceful behavior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.