A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 4: Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Julie - The Sequel!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When you’re a mother of two small children, you don’t get the luxury of sleeping in. They started wiggling at seven, and we were up before eight. I turned on the television, found them a channel with cartoons, and told them to be quiet. I decided to make everyone breakfast, as a thank you gesture.

I found bacon, eggs, cheese, even pancake mix. I got everything but the bacon done, and went to fetch them. I knocked, twice. When I didn’t get an answer I pushed the door open, thinking maybe they had already gotten up and left. I really wasn’t prepared for what I saw.

They were all three in the bed, naked. For some reason, I had expected to find Sarah on the foldout couch, but there they were, all together in their all together. Mike was on his back in the middle. Sarah was draped over him, her head on his chest. Carrie was on his stomach, her mouth just inches from his cock. And what a cock it was! Not porn star size, but very nice, very nice indeed. The fact that he had his morning erection heightened the visual. I tore my eyes away to look at the women. Sarah was a blond goddess, her large breasts pressed into his chest. I knew Carrie was small breasted, but as she lay on her stomach all I could think of was with an ass like that, who needed boobs?

It had been a while for me, and before I realized it I had taken two steps into the bedroom to get a better view. I actually came to my senses reaching for him. Blushing, I backed out, glad I wasn’t caught. Sarah might have been pissed, but Carrie would have killed me. I eased the door shut, then banged on it loudly.

“Up! I made breakfast, and little mouths can’t wait much longer. Nat wants Aunt Carrie to cut her pancakes, so roll out.” I waited until I heard moaning and grunts before returning to the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later they came out faces washed, barely put together. I smirked when I asked if they slept well. Mike grinned.

“Like babies. I don’t think I’ve ever had a better nights’ sleep. How about you, girls?”

Sarah and Carrie grinned evilly. “Like rocks,” said Sarah, “I think that new night time exercise routine Carrie has been teaching me is really working.”

Carrie blushed, and Mike just sat down and talked to Robbie about how good the pancakes were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.