A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 4: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I felt a presence and opened my eyes. At first I thought I was still in my fantasy, but then the tall blond stranger said “Shit!,” and I realized I was caught, naked, masturbating, in front of a stranger. It was my worst nightmare and my deepest fantasy, rolled into one. It overloaded my system, and I fainted. I stayed conscious just long enough to see him try to catch me, dropping his towel. My last coherent thought was “Damn, that things looks huge!” Then I faded out.

When I came to a few seconds later, I realized he’d caught me before I hit the floor. I also realized he was holding me up, my feet inches off the shower floor. He must be pretty strong, I weighed a hundred and ten, packed onto a five four frame. He was behind me, one arm around my waist, the other around my chest, my left breast cupped in his hand. The thought that he might rape me started me struggling. As I struggled, I felt his erection growing.

I opened my mouth to scream, and he let go of my boob and clamped his hand over my mouth.

“Stop struggling! You fainted and I caught you, show a little gratitude. I’m not going to harm you, but if you scream, get people in here, I’m going to say I was minding my own business when you hopped in the shower, and propositioned me. I’ll complain to management, they’ll probably call the cops. Think a solicitation charge would look good on your record, especially with your appearance? You’d be a big hit in jail, they might not ever let you go. Behave!”

That statement, instead of calming me, put me in a deeper panic. He just dropped me to the floor, and before I could recover, he swatted my ass, on both cheeks. The pain startled me into silence. Rubbing my butt, I started crying. He took my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him.

“See how much better it is when we get along? What’s your name, baby?”

I don’t know if I liked him calling me baby. He had been stroking my arms lghtly, and it actually made me feel safer. Just as soon as I did, my temper started coming out.

“I’m not a girl. My name is Gary, and I’d like to leave now!”

He laughed at me! Told me I could never be a Gary because that was a man’s name, and I had a body like a little girl! In fact, he told me I WAS a girl, a woman to be. Then he shocked me by rubbing my butt again, telling me no man he’d ever met had this nice an ass.

He shocked me even further by moving aside, telling me he was happy to meet me, and that I was free to go. I couldn’t believe it, and asked, just to be sure. He said he never in his life forced anyone, and then said if I didn’t leave, he’d be glad to share the shower with me. My temper flared again. I was here first, damn it! It was my shower. I ignored him and grabbed my shampoo.

Sharing didn’t really work well. He was so big we kept bumping each other. I was having a terrible time with my hair. He suddenly took the botle out of my hand, telling me he’d do it or we’d never finish. I started to protest when he swatted my butt again! Not hard, but it got my attention, and I didn’t protest when he turned me around. I’d never had anyone wash my hair before, and it felt very soothing, almost sensual. He did a very good job, even did the conditioner. I was so lost in the feeling I didn’t notice when he slid his arm around, gripping a boob and playing with it. I should have protested, I was a man doggone it, but by the time I thought to protest he’d already hardened one nipple and slipped to the other. I just stood passively, ashamed and aroused in equal measure.

I did jump when he reached down and stroked my little button, which by then was rock hard and dripping. When he told me I had a really nice clit I almost came. He then ordered me to put my hands on the shower wall and lean forward, and he’d give me pleasure, help me relax. I obeyed, wondering the whole time if I could stop him now.

He squeezed some of my shampoo over my butt, and I shivered as it dripped between my cheeks, a new experience for me. I’d often wondered how something would feel in my butt, I guess I was about to find out. I hoped he’d be gentle. Instead of his massive cock, he teased me with a finger, sliding in while I wriggled and gasped. I was moaning slightly when he got the second one in. I nearly jumped off his fingers when he stroked my tiny equipment, and started pistoning his fingers at a furious pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.