Team Death Adder - Cover

Team Death Adder

Copyright© 2016 by The Stranger

Chapter 1: Recruitment

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Recruitment - A new manager has arrived to WarWorld with her team; ready to leave her crater on sporting history.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Violence   Military   War  

“Greetings Randolf,” Baenemeera said as the tall, well built man entered her office. “I am happy to see that you accepted my offer.”

“Death or participation in what is essentially a real-life video game,” Randolf retorted as he stood before the alien female’s desk, hands behind his back. “Not much of a choice to make there.”

“Well, I have always prided myself on my abilities to convince people to accept my way of thinking,” Baenemeera replied with a toothy grin. “How do you think I convinced my father to let me become a WarWorld team manager?”

“I have no idea on that,” Randolf conceded casually. “I’m just here to fight. That IS why you recruited me.”

“So it is,” Baenemeera confirmed. “And I do not doubt that you will perform admirably. You have the training, the equipment and the team to do so. But most importantly, you have the drive to win. And that, is a commodity that cannot be bought.”

“Well the training, equipment and team you provided,” Randolf stated calmly. “We’ll see about that drive to win you are talking about.”

“Indeed we shall,” Baenemeera agreed, standing up and moving around her desk; her clawed feet clicking on the tiled floor. “Shall we proceed to weapons?”

“Sure,” Randolf said, following his employer as she led the way through a side door and into another room. On the tables in the centre of the room, clothes, weapons and other equipment was laid out for his perusal. Passing his eyes over everything, Randolf noticed something curious. “Why the M4A1? Wouldn’t a Kalashnikov be better given the rough and varied environments?”

“Perhaps, but I believe the carbine will perform better,” Baenemeera explained. “And it offers more customisation.”

“True, I guess,” Randolf accepted. “What is with the cannon?”

“That, will put you on good terms with your partner,” Baenemeera revealed. “They like big guns and couldn’t bring them both.”

“So I’m just here to carrier their cannon?” Randolf wondered.

“Despite all of your skills as a sniper in your video games, they have actual experience as one,” Baenemeera pointed out. “You have been paired with them to gain that experience to add with your knowledge.”

“Right. So, future sniper,” Randolf commented.

“Correct. Now, time grows short. Would you like me to leave you to change?” Baenemeera asked out of courtesy.

“You essentially created this body right?” Randolf asked, receiving a nod from the alien in response. “So as I woke up naked, you have already seen everything. Might as well stay and continue the briefing.”

“As you wish,” Baenemeera accepted as Randolf began to disrobe. “Your fatigues are the standard issue United States Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform in woodland MARPAT while your tactical vest/body armour is custom made. Knee and elbow pads are standard. The armour around your torso can stop a straight-shot 5.56mm round.”

“You stole it from the marines?” Randolf queried as he dressed.

“Technically I borrowed it and as over half your team is made up of marines, it made sense to offer them some familiarity,” Baenemeera offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.