Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

While Jane was being bathed by her son Bobby, (which we will get back too shortly) the others were still at the pool and still sharing their bodies. Jane was satisfied but the others were still trying to cum again. Tom came over to Bonnie as she stood up and took his hand. Since all the lounge beds were being occupied, they walked to and then into the pool.

She sat on the steps with just her legs and the bottom of her ass in the water. Tom knelt in front of her and began to lick her legs and over her thighs. Bonnie spread her legs wider and Tom moved deeper into her open thighs. She loved oral sex almost as much as she did fucking and offered her pussy to her lover. He bent his head and immediately began to eat her.

Tom loved to eat pussy almost as much as he loved fucking this beautiful MILF woman. When Bonnie lifted her ass up out of the water she sort of floated on top of it. Tom held her up with his hands under her ass and licked her and sucked on her pussy. As he did, Bonnie held his head and rubbed his face all over her pussy. It didn’t take long for her to explode but Tom just kept on licking and loving how her beautiful body would hump and pump her pussy on his mouth.

Finally when she was finished cumming for the third time, Tom pulled her up to him and they walked deeper into the pool. He was deep enough now that the water covered his hips and cock. As Bonnie hung on the side of the pool facing up as Tom held his cock and entered her cunt as he began to fuck her. With her arms over her head she held on to the lip of the pool and wrapped her thighs around his stomach as her lover pushed his big cock deeper into her hole.

They began to fuck with him moving in and out of her pussy and using his hands first to hold her ass up but then he moved them so he could punch and pull on her big fat nipples. His cock was deep inside her and it was holding her up as she lifted to take as much as she could as deep as she could get it. Bonnie closed her eyes and just held the edge of the pool with her hands as Tom drilled into her again and again and again with his hardness.

Mike, the bartender, came around the lounge bed and stood next to Dhea who was on her back being fucked by Paul. Mike’s cock was semi-hard and still covered with cum. He took her glass of water off the table and dipped his cock into it. He washed his cock off with the water from the glass and then used a napkin on the table to dry it.

He tapped Dhea on the shoulder, and she looked up from fucking Paul long enough to see Mike’s cock. She smiled and turned her head towards Mike. Dhea opened her mouth and took his semi-soft cock in her hand and jerked it a few times before she opened her mouth and began to suck the cock head. Mike moaned from the feeling of her warm wet mouth. Dhea was very good as fucking and sucking cocks...

Paul told Dhea to take the bartender’s cock down her throat and suck it and jerk it off until he pumped his cum down her throat directly into her belly. She did as he directed only stopping to take a breath before swallowing Mike’s cock again.

As she did, Paul lay on top of her and slowly fucked her as he watched her sucking that cock. The bartender smiled and moved closer so more of his cock went into her mouth and down Dhea’s throat. Within minutes his cock erupted and his sperm began to pump down her throat directly into her stomach. Deas’s prefect body was being attacked at both ends. She forgot all about the others and once she had drained Mike she went wild on Paul’s huge cock deep inside her pussy. Mike sat next to her and pinched her tits and had her suck his thumb as Paul emptied his nuts into her Asian body.

Once the sex play was done they all gathered around the table and had more to drink and eat. They sat on the lounge beds now and Bonnie began to talk about Jane. She suggested that tomorrow all the men should go to Jane’s room and do her again and make her cum and please her body. She told them that Jane had been holding back her need for a long, long time so her son wouldn’t know how she reacts to sex. Now that he was older she had done this once before. Bonnie said that this weekend was the chance Jane had to get it all out of her system at least for a long time. She suggested that Jane be fucked all day Saturday and then again on Sunday.

Bonnie told them that she knew Jane might resist at first but with some stroking and fingering and a little oral, once she had an orgasm, and knew all the men were there to fuck her, that Jane would want more and more until she was drained just like today.

Someone asked about Bobby and what if he didn’t want his mother to be ganged again. Bonnie told then that actually Bobby should be the first to take his mother and make her cum. Then Dhea and she would take care of Bobby for the day as the rest of the men did what needed to be done again.

She suggested that they all enter the bedroom nude and maybe the men could all be hard and hold their cocks for her to see. Bonnie went on saying that her idea was for them to begin stroking Jane’s body as they kept her friend on the bed. “I mean there are 5 of us, three men and two women. That’s ten hands, hell it’s also 5 mouths and tongues all licking and sucking on her body. That should get her worked up fast. Then we’ll get Bobby fuck Jane while the men hold her down on the bed. Dhea and I will be there to help too. How’s that sound?”

Someone asked if she would be to sore? Bonnie told then: “Once Jan reacts, and gets started, she wouldn’t care about being sore. In fact maybe I should bath her pussy with my tongue first and make her cum as you all stoked her body. Then we’ll get Bobby to fuck her and cumin her. That’s all she’ll need.”

Bonnie went on to talk about Sunday too. “On Sunday Dhea or I will start it off again by making love to Jane pussy with our mouths.”

Bonnie smiled and said: “Perhaps both of us will do her, one licking her pussy hole and the other sucking her clit! No woman could resits that!! Again once we were done with Jane, you guys can decide who goes next. But, each guy will have a turn with her and each guy will cum in her and make her cum. You can draw straws to see who goes first.”

They talked a while longer about it and then they set the plan. At first they talked about tomorrow in the morning. They all decided they would let Jane and Bobby stay together and whenever they woke up to get ready to come down stairs for breakfast was the time that she would be taken.

But, after discussing it further it was decided they would all had breakfast or brunch incase they all slept in first. Then everyone would get nude like today. That’s when Bonnie would get Jane to sit down on a bed or lounge chair. Then Bonnie would give her the first orgasm of the day while the men all touched and played with Jane’s body.

After Jane had her first oral orgasm, Bobby would fuck his mother. After that each guy would take a turn with Jane and they would keep doing her as much as she wanted or as long as a man could get hard again. Jane could be fucked all day long with the other two women taking care of Bobby helping to get him and the other men hard again and again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.