Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

All day Bonnie and Jane talked about Jane’s son Bobby and how they were going to have him service his mom sexually tonight if all went well as planned. Jane could hardly wait to start since it had been years since she had a real man’s cock inside her pussy. After see her sons as he fucked Bonnie, Jane knew he was the one she wanted.

Bonnie had worked with Jane planning how they were going to seduce him. Bonnie was teaching and training Bobby as much about sex as she could do in the days and weeks of June when he was out of school. The plan was to get him ready in early July so they would have a couple months to have him and share him before they all went back to school; Bobby to class and the ladies to teach.

Jane had watched them on her TV from the camera Bonnie had in her bedroom. Her son’s cock was about normal size, maybe a little thicker and longer than most but from Bonnie’s description it was the hardest she had ever felt. In side her she said it was like a dildo, it was so hard and felt amazing. Once Bobby learned how to use it properly he would be a great fuck. That was Bonnie’s task, to train himn.

Bobby had grown into a handsome man, so big and tall and strong. But, that day his mother had accidently walked in on him and saw him masturbating as his cum flew all over their bathroom tub Jane knew he was the one she wanted.

The two women spent the day shopping for new things to wear for her Bobby to see. She was hoping he would soon be her new lover and the two women would share him...

A new bikini that had a thong as a bottom and a small bra for a top was the highlight of these purchases. Her body looked almost naked in it. The top was just a small piece of material that held her tits up in place with small straps that went over her shoulders. You could easily slip a hand in and cup the breast or lift the bra over the tits and expose them completely. The bottom was the smallest thong they could find. Her ass and pussy were covered with about an inch of material. It hardly held her pussy without the edges of her vagina showing or slipping out the sides of the material. She couldn’t wait to show her Bobby this bathing suit she knew he would love it.

They purchased some short tight skirts and tops that showed off Jane’s ample breasts and her long shapely legs. The new underwear they got was small and mostly clear or thong types too. It only covered what it had to cover.

But, the one thing she loved the most was the little black dress. It was very short, hip hugging and showed off her round firm ass, thighs and her legs. The top of the dress was cut low and showed a large amount of her breasts just covering her red nipples. A man could easily put his hand down it too and cup a perfect globe. She was sure Bobby would be feasting on her body as she showed him the outfit and loving what he saw.

After tonight Jane knew that she would be fucking Bobby as often as he wanted her. And, she hoped that would be often. So she wanted Bobby to have full advantage of her body whenever he wanted to touch it. These clothes would surely give him that opportunity and a idea of what was to come. With Bonnie’s help tonight Bobby would be giving her that hard young cock.

After buying the clothing the ladies stopped at the liquor store and purchased some sweet wine which Jane and Bonnie both loved. Then it was home to tease and encourage Bobby to begin to take control of his mother’s sex life.

Bobby had showed and shaved and was waiting for them as he and Bonnie had planned. Bobby and she had planned this afternoon and night. Unknown to Bobby, Bonnie and Jane had also planned this afternoon and night. Neither Bobby nor Jane knew what the other one had talked to Bonnie about, but they both knew today was the day that her son was going to take Jane’s body and give her everything she wanted, needed and lusted for over since that day in the bathroom and Bobby was cumming.

When the women came into the house they immediately saw Bobby sitting there waiting for them on the sofa watching TV. He was dressed in a pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt. He smelled clean and both ladies hoped they knew what was in store for Jane.

Bonnie came in the door first and smiled and winked at him. She said: “Wait until you see what we got for your mom! She looks so sexy in the new clothes we got today.”

Bobby smiled and said: “What did you get mom?”

Jane smiled and kissed her son on the cheek as she sat the bags down on the chair. Then she said: “Lots of new clothing, skirts, dresses, undies and a surprise you are going to love. I want to surprise you Bobby. Want to see them? Want me to model them for you?”

Bobby smiled and said: “Yes, how about a fashion show from my two favorite ladies?”

Bonnie told him that she would just watch and help Jane change for her man of the house. She wanted to make sure Bobby behaved. Jane and Bobby smiled and Bonnie said: “You sit right there sweetie and we’ll go into the bedroom and change. You are going to love what your mom got today Bobby.”

When Jane went into the bedroom Bonnie turned and said: “And she got them just for you. All her new clothes were purchased for you baby, she wants to make you so happy. When we’re done showing you them we’ll start to seduce her like we talked about.”

Bobby sat on the sofa like they had planned and Bonnie went into the bedroom to help his mom with the new clothes. She would try on the skirt and blouses first. Then the black little dress, and then she would show him the new undies and bikini. She was still a little scared to try them on and show her son so much of her body before she had some wine.

Bonnie asked Bobby to open the wine and fill the glasses for them. He did and then waited. The door opened and Jane stepped out in a VS skirt, short and tight and hugged her hips. She turned around slowly and let him see her ass and hips. Her blouse was held around her shoulders like a peasant blouse and showed off her shoulders and her breasts which his eyes fixed on immediately. She didn’t wear a bra, and her nipples stood out hard and thick.

Bobby licked his lips and stood up and walked towards her. She smiled and asked: “So what do you think Bobby? Am I hot or an old bag?”

He hugged her and ran his hands down her back and pulled her into him. She let him hold her and then pulled back and smiled as she heard him say: “Hot. Damn mom you look great! You have a killer body. Where had you been hiding it all these years?”

She kissed him again on the cheek and he just looked down at her tits which were pushing out against the fabric of the blouse. There was a deep cleavage between them. She slowly turned around for him letting him see her ass and long legs. Bobby loved this new image of his mom and his cock was already growing hard.

Jane said: “I have three more outfits like this in different colors.”

Bonnie held up the other two outfits for Bobby to see. Bobby smiled and told her: “God mom you look wonderful, when did you get so damn sexy?”

Jane just laughed and said: “Wait until you see what’s next baby! I got a nice little black dress for when you take me out to dinner sometime.”

Bobby went back to the sofa as the girls went back into the bedroom. Bonnie told Jane: “Wear the black panties and bra under them. And show him them. I mean lift your dress and show him your panties and stockings with those sexy long legs.”

Jane didn’t say anything but she started to take off the skirt and blouse. Then Bonnie said: “Just do it Jane. Get your ass out there and show him what he could have if he just tried by asking you for it. Wear the underwear with the dress.”

Jane threw caution to the wind and put on the panties bra and then decided to put on the stockings and garter belt, all black, under the little dress.

Bobby yelled: “Come on what’s taking you guy so long?”

Bonnie opened the door a little and told him: “Relax it will worth it. You just wait until you see how damn sexy your mom looks.”

When the door opened, Jane came out and stood there looking at her sexy son. She looked beautiful. Bobby was shocked and said: “Jesus!!! Mom you look stunning! The dress is really great it shows off your body perfectly. I love it.”

Bonnie came out behind Jane and said: “Show him what you have on under that little dress Jane.”

Jane said: “Sit back down and don’t move and I’ll show you.”

Bobby smiled and said: “OK!! My hands and feet are frozen mom, show me.”

Jane asked Bonnie to unzip her. Bonnie pulled the zipper down and Jane bent forward a little letting the dress slide off her shoulders and arms. She stepped out of it and stood there. She had her black push up bra which hardly held her large breasts. Only the nipples were covered at the top. As Bobby looked down his mother’s body he saw the garter belt and stockings and those black panties. Her long legs looked beautiful in those stockings. He couldn’t believe his eyes, his mother was astonished beautiful. Dressed like she was, was the first time he had ever seen her like that and he wanted to see more of her.

Bonnie saw the lust on Bobby’s face and said: “Turn around Jane show him the back.”

Jane smiled a little but actually she was scared and very excited. But, she turned around and let Bobby take in all of her body. She got a little bold and bent over a little and smiled at him as he watched her ass shake in those little black panties. Then she said: “Well? Say something.”

Bobby was speechless, his mouth was dry and his cock was hard. There was a serious budge growing in his shorts. Bonnie said: “Give your mom a hung Bobby. Come here and hug her. She looks great doesn’t she?”

Bobby got up and went to his mom and wrapped his arms around her and hung her tight. She felt his hard cock pressing against her womanly slit hidden only by her black silk panties and she sighed as he pulled her tight. Bonnie smiled at him and winked as she saw Jane hugging her son back tightly. Their bodies tight together Bonnie knew Jane could feel her son’s hard on pressing against her pussy.

After a few minutes Bobby moved them apart a little and lifted Jane’s face up so she was looking in his eyes. He said: “You’re beautiful. Very, very beautiful. Your outfits look fantastic. But this underwear! God mom it’s so sexy and nasty! I love it.”

They both smiled as they both looked at Bonnie. Then before either knew it they were gently kissing and holding each other tight again. Bobby pushed his cock against her harder this time and she didn’t move. In fact Jane p[pushed back rubbing herself against him.

As they stood there, Jane let her son kiss her long and hard and she felt his hand run down her back and over her ass. She jumped and then moaned but she didn’t move away as Bobby held both of her ass cheeks and pulled her lower body even hard against his cock. Again, she didn’t stop him.

Finally they separated and Jane said: “WOW you really like this outfit don’t you Bobby?”

He just stood there looking at her body and smiled. Bonnie said: “Wait until you see what next Bobby. Here Janie have some wine I think you need it.”

Jane and Bonnie both took big gulps and the women walked back into the bedroom holding their wine glasses which were full again. Bobby stood there waiting.

As Jane undressed she had her new bikini out and looked at Bonnie and said: “His cock is so fucking hard!! He pushed it into me as we kissed. He wants me bad Bonnie as bad as I want him I just know it. God I hope I don’t screw this up!”

Bonnie smiled and said: “Told you! Now do what we talked about and you won’t fuck this up. Get into that bikini and come back into the living room when you’re ready. I’ll be out front with him. Make sure you sit next to him on the sofa like we talked about. And for God sakes Jane let him touch you.”

Bonnie gave Jane her glass of wine and then went out and told Bobby to sit back down on the sofa and wait. Jane downed her wine in two gulps. Bobby did what Bonnie told him to do and sat and waited.

When the door of the bedroom opened he almost choked when he saw his mom in her new thong bikini! She was magnificent. He just sat there and watched as Jane walked over to the sofa and turned around showing off her tits and ass. There was only an inch of material that covered her bottom and went over her pussy. She turned around and modeled it like she felt was the sexiest way to do it. She saw Bobby large cock jump in his shorts as he saw her moving in that little bikini.

She said: “Well?”

Bobby stood up and pulled her to him, he kissed her again and cupped her ass again and began to rub it and play with it as he tried to reach under her ass and feel her cunt. She stopped him and pulled back. She shook her finger and smiled at him as Bobby grabbed her and pulled her to him again and kissed her long and hard shoving his tongue deep into her mouth! Jane moaned but let him do it.

When they separated this time everyone could see Bobby’s hard cock pressing against his shorts. It was huge. Bonnie handed Jane another glass of wine and Jane drank it down.

Bobby kissed her harder this time and sank his tongue into her mouth! Jane sucked on it and held her son tight as they humped a little against each other. She could feel his hard cock pushing hard again and again against her thong. But this time she rubbed back hard against it now. Her cunt was wet and she could feel the moisture as he pushed against her.

Eventually they separated and Jane said: “WOW! I have to sit down Bobby you’re a very good kisser.” She looked at her best friend. Bonnie.”

Bonnie smiled and said; “Yes, yes I know.”

Bobby sat next to Jane and Bonnie sat on the other side of her as they had planned. Bobby just kept looking at his mom’s tits and long legs in that bikini. The bra held her breasts up so the round smooth full breast tops looked so good Bobby wanted to hold them and feel them and remove the top and nurse on his mother’s nipples so badly.

The bottom of the bikini was just a thong. A one inch piece of material that just covered her pussy was all that was to it. Bobby knew his mom had to shave because there was no hair around the material. Her long legs and hips and pelvis all showed as she sat there next to her son. Bobby began thinking of Jane shaving her cunt completely and that made him even more want to see it. The idea of his mother shaving her pussy made Bobby’s cock even harder if that was possible.

Jane turned to him, closed her eyes and Bobby knew what to do. As she lifted her head she let her son kiss her again. Bobby couldn’t stop himself and as their lips pressed against each other he reached up and cupped her left breast. It felt magnificent.

At first she didn’t stop him! He felt the weight and fullness of his mother’s breasts and was thinking she was about the size of Bonnie’s tits. So nice and big and soft and yet firm he started to stroke it and worked his fingers around the material that covered her nipples. They were hard as rocks and pushing against the bra material.

Her son’s hand felt very good to her and Bobby was very good at touching and rubbing them. He was making her more and more excited with each touch. She laid back in his arms with her head against his shoulder and they kissed and shared tongues. Jane relaxed completely until he tried to push his hand down under the bra to cup her bare breast. She whispered: “No baby I’m not ready. Not yet, please don’t, wait a little longer please.”

She stopped his hand with her own and they sat up. She took a large drink of her wine. There seemed to be a full glass in front of her all the time now. Then they went back making out stopping ever once in awhile to let her drank more of the wine that Bonnie supplied.

Jane loved the soft touch of her son’s hand and the way he lifted and squeeze he breast and pinch and rolled the nipple all on the outside of her top. But Bobby wanted more. Bobby’s cock was throbbing it was so hard it hurt. He actually felt he might cum in his shorts just from looking at his mother’s body and touching it. He knew she wanted him to fuck her today she was just scared.

Bonnie had told him it might take a little time to get her ready. She had told him not to rush it and be understanding. He would and could do that since just the idea of fucking Jane was a fantasy for him for years. If he wasn’t masturbating to Bonnie he was doing it to his mother’s image.

Bobby had learned how to hold back and not cum, Bonnie taught him well. He was also concentrating on staying calm and making his mother hotter and hotter and in need to have her lust and sexual drive satisfied. He worked his hand over the cups again now and worked particularly on her nipples. Rubbing around the nipples that were much more pronounced and visible sticking out against her top made his job easier. He had not trouble pinching then better now. Even if they were still covered Jane was feeling more stimulated with each minute that went past.

But, each time he tried to get his hand down under the cup of the bikini bra, his mother would stop him. But each time he got under it just a little further and she let his hand stay there a few seconds longer. The plan he and Bonnie had talked about was beginning to work Jane was getting more excited and wanted more touching from her son.

They were making hot and heavy now and sharing tongues as he felt his mother’s tits more and more. He also touched her face and shoulders and belly as he whispered in her ear how much he wanted her. Jane just sighed and held him tight as he worked on her,

Then he tried one last time to put his hand down under the top of the bra as he told his mother: “Come on mom; let me feel them without the bra. Let me make you feel good. Come on let me put my hand down there and touch you.”

Still holding his arm with her hand, Jane relaxed her hand and he made it. After a few minutes of direct breast stimulation, Bobby lifted the bra up over her tits and they both came falling out. They were spectacular. His big hand could hardly cover her large breast as he cupped the closest one to him. Her breasts were full and solid and so round and firm that her tit flowed his hand. But he felt her nipple now with skin to skin touching it. It was rock hard. “Oh Bobby”, Jane moaned into his mouth as he kissed her and squeezed her tit more and more.

There is so much difference between touching a tit with a bra over it as to when you feel a man’s hand cup the bare breast and rub the nipple directly. It’s so much better skin to skin! Jane loved how it felt and held her son tight as they kissed and he made slow easy love to her breasts. With both of them out from under the bikini bra now, Bobby worked both of his hands on them.

His touch was so good and she still held his arm as his hand was on her breasts but Jane didn’t stop him mow. He had free ranch on her tits. Bobby was able to work around and play with them and work the nipple to excited his mother even more.

With just a little time and work he was able to lift the bikini top up completely up over his mother’s head and off her body. Jane lifted her arms to help him. All of her breasts were now free of clothing and all she had on was the thong. Once the bra was out of the way Bobby immediately bent down and took a nipple into his wonderful sucking mouth.

Jane held his head and sighed as she felt such a shot of lust flow over her body and centered in her clit. She moaned as she looked at Bonnie. “OH Bobby! That feels so good baby! Suck mommy’s nipples for her baby. Yes, oh yes! God yes keep sucking”, she hissed lustfully in he ear as she watched his head over her tits and felt his mouth on her nipple.

Bonnie was smiling at Jane and shook her head up and down as Jane closed her eyes and let Bobby work on her breasts. He held both of them now and moved his mouth from one to the other and back again just like Bonnie had taught him. His tongue and mouth were so good, so evil and so sexual that Jane moaned and moaned as he worked on her.

When he came back to her mouth she pulled him against her hard and shoved her tongue into his mouth as she put her thigh over his leg and pressed down on it with her pussy. She held him and pressed her body hard against him as she kissed and kissed and kissed him.

Bonnie ran her hand up Bobby’s other thigh and moved it to his inner thigh. As she moved her hand over his hard on Bobby moaned ... It was so hard she knew he was ready. She looked at him and as he held his mom Bobby smiled back at Bonnie when he looked back at her. She whispered in his ear: “It’s time baby, move your hand to her pussy and see what she does.”

As the two lovers kissed Bobby pulled his mom towards him and ran his arm around her back. Bobby went to work with his mouth and hands again and he moved Jane so she was laying back against the sofa. She opened her self to him now letting him please her. She was soaking wet between her legs and that little thong couldn’t hid the fact that she was almost dripping.

As Bobby worked on her tits like a pro, Jane became more sexually excited. Then she felt something, she had never experienced before from having her tits and nipples played with like Bobby was doing to her. As he sucked her nipple he grabbed her ass cheek and her body began to shutter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.