Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: The Next Morning

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Next Morning - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

Thursday morning

SENATE MINORITY LEADER KILLED
Washington, DC, Thursday, October 25
By Deidre Holland, The Washington Post

The Senate minority leader was found shot to death in a row house in Northwest on October 24. Also dead from gunshot wounds was an unidentified woman of Asian ancestry, Metropolitan Police spokesperson Angela Waters announced. Police are actively seeking witnesses and neighbors who may have heard the shots or noted unusual activity around the row house where the minority leader and his companion were fatally shot.

The minority leader and the woman were found in a bedroom. According to police sources there was evidence of recent sexual activity. There are indications the minority leader attempted to defend himself and his companion, although it is not known whether he wounded the assailant or assailants.

The minority leader’s wife, who had been visiting friends earlier in the day, gave a short statement.

“My husband was a good man who always put his service to the country first. I ask that anyone with information about this hateful crime communicate with the Metropolitan Police detectives as soon as possible. God bless America.”

SUZANNE PUT THE PAPER DOWN and smiled. The smile turned into a laugh. Across the breakfast table Larry and Louise were silent. They looked at each other and back to Suzanne.

Suzanne answered their unspoken question. “I meant every single word I said about him and his party last night, Larry, but my feelings don’t matter,” she said. “You and I are going to find out who did this.”

Larry smiled.

“You really mean that?”

Suzanne nodded. “I do.”

“Good. Louise?”

Larry stood up and extended his hand. Louise took it and Larry pulled her up into a hug and kissed her.

“Shall we, my dear?”

She laughed.

“Yes.”

They turned and headed to the door. Right before they reached it, Louise turned back to Suzanne, still sitting at the breakfast table.

“Coming, Detective?”

Suzanne shrugged her shoulders. Laughed. The Tylenol was working and her hangover could wait.

“Sure!”

In the bedroom, Louise’s pink panties barely covered her shapely butt. That made it even better, Suzanne thought, as she traced Louise’s crack and explored the dampness between her thighs.

“Mmm. Like that.”

Larry was quiet, stroking an impressive erection.

“Louise loves to be taken from behind, Suzanne.”

“I can see that.”

Suzanne increased the pressure of her exploring fingers, and Louise wriggled and pushed herself back against the intrusive digits.

“Mmm.”

“Spread ‘em, Louise,” said Suzanne in her cop voice. A moment of tension was broken by Louise’s giggle.

“Who’s talkin’?”

Suzanne lowered her voice to a mock growl.

“I am, bitch, and don’t you forget it.”

“Ooh!”

“Don’t ‘ooh’ me, bitch.”

“You gonna stop me?”

“Yes”

With that Suzanne hooked her fingers under the pink panties and pulled them straight down and off. Suzanne slapped Louise’s butt.

“You like that, bitch?”

“Mmm!”

Suzanne turned to Larry to see a huge grin and his fingers around his dick, erect and ready for action.

“What about you, big boy?”

Larry stuck his tongue out at Suzanne.

“What about me, bitch?”

“Who you calling a bitch?”

“I’m calling you a bitch, bitch.”

Suzanne laughed. It was a game, the dialogue taken from the cheesiest cop dramas around, but she and Larry and other cops she knew had fun with it.

“Yeah!”

With that she flipped Louise over on her back and dived between Louise’s legs. Louise was wet and Suzanne made her wetter. She herself was dripping, her ass was in the air, and she hoped Larry would notice the inviting target and do something about it. A moment later Larry slid himself under Suzanne between her legs and clamped his mouth around Suzanne’s center and sucked.

“Aargh!”

Larry sucked some more.

“Holy shit! Godammit, Larry, knock that off and fuck me, will you?”

Louise wriggled and pulled Suzanne’s face back down.

“Shut up and do your thing, bitch.”

Suzanne went to work but she lifted her head when Larry reversed himself and slid home easily.

“Fuck me fuck me fuck me, Larry.”

Larry held Suzanne’s hips and complied.

“Like that, bitch? Like that?”

There was no answer. Louise mauled her own breasts while Suzanne’s tongue made circles around her clit and Louise did her best to put Suzanne’s head in a leg lock. She probably would have succeeded had Suzanne, at the moment of her own climax, not thrown her head back and howled as she came and she felt Larry’s spurts as he throbbed and filled her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.