Gifted: Book 2 - Chemistry
Chapter 2: School

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: School - Prudence had been burnt in more ways than one. She no longer trusted her ability to love. She knew not why men found her irresistible yet she couldn't return their love. Using her Gifts from the Gods, she tried to forge a new direction for her life. Warning - It does contain a small amount of male/male sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Vincent came to stay with Prue for the weekend.

Vincent’s arrival lifted her spirits. Her eleven-year-old cousin tended to be bookish, but he could be a lot of fun as well. He had a quick brain and enjoyed problem solving games the most. Vincent had been sent to the Academe when he was eight because Albert couldn’t be bothered getting him a new tutor after the nanny left.

Albert didn’t have a lot of time for his son. Albert was a very physical robust man that preferred riding, hunting and whoring. He was a renowned fencer and had even been a pugilist of some note in his youth. Cousin Ty’s father, Henry, had been ten years older and their sister Annemarie, her mother, had been between the two brothers.

“Prue, have you thought of going to school?” Vincent asked her the first night of his stay.

“School? Why would I want to go to school? I’m supposed to find a husband. Not that I think I want one. I don’t really think I’m ready for marriage.”

“Well then, go to school. I think some girls are as smart as some of the boys are. Even King Harold says so,” Vincent told her. “You can beat me at Kings, after all, so you have to be smart too,” He reasoned to Prue’s amusement.

After Vincent had left, Prue took his suggestion to heart. She was close enough here to commute back home each weekend. It was better than sitting around sewing, dancing and entertaining busy-body old ladies she didn’t even like. Their commiserations were getting on her nerves.

Taking her courage in both hands, she sent a letter to the headmaster of the Academe. She included a list of the subjects she had covered with her tutors and told him she was interested in studying chemical and electrical processes.

For example, she had become fascinated by why, when you mixed the seemingly different ingredients of bread, to form dough and when it was baked, it changed again into bread. She wanted to know why and how these processes took place.

The King was trying to encourage more women to gain higher education and had told the headmaster to consider any viable request. When the headmaster received Prue’s letter, he thought, ‘Why not.’ It would get the King off his back if he signed up at least one female student of some notable rank.

It was a little late in the semester, but they could find some easy subjects for her to do. She was from an important family as well. The other masters might not like it, but it may help him get the grant money he wanted from the King.

If it at least looked like he was complying with his wishes, The King would reward him he was sure. He sent back to Prue that she would need to sit a set of entrance exams. They would determine the grading of her knowledge so they could cater to her needs.

Prue turned up two days later for her exams. There was still four weeks until the season started. The scholars had her complete a series of written tests. They asked her to wait while they marked them. One of the scholars, a Master Rothberg came back and asked if she wouldn’t mind sitting a second set of tests in the morning. She shrugged and agreed.

They had installed a house mistress in one of the small wings they didn’t use anymore for the boys as they eventually planned to pull it down. The small wing was big enough to house ten students and two mistresses. It had its own kitchen, dining room, a study room and a sitting room.

A widow of one of the old Masters was looking for a job. So she was chosen as the House Mistress. Edna Bower was glad for the job and a home. She ensured a room was ready for Prue. She was only forty-five and not ready to give up on life just yet.

Her ten years older husband had simply not woken up one morning. The medical wing asked if they could have his body for science to study. Edna thought he would like that, so agreed. One of the doctors told her later that her husband had a massive growth that had burst in his head.

The small amount of suspicion that Edna had smothered him disappeared. He had been known for his strange mood swings and bursts of anger that had seemed to get worse in the year before he died. His strange lump now gave the doctors more to think of.

Edna was to escort Prue if she needed to change buildings, as they didn’t want her walking around so many young men unescorted. She told Prue they should just sign her up for the classes as well and they both giggled.

They both decided they would rub along just fine. Having both recently lost loved ones, they felt like kindred spirits. Harriot had stayed at the house to supervise the renovations as Ty had told Prue, she could get them done, hoping it would help keep her occupied.

Prue turned up to do the second lot of exams. She felt that the ones she had done the day before, had been ridiculous. ‘Goodness,’ she had thought at the time. ‘Even Vincent would have scoffed at those tests.’

Her parents had provided her with good tutors. She had often studied with Ty, as well. She smiled at some of the interesting topics they had explored. Ty had always enjoyed learning and he had encouraged her to learn with him.

She had found that she loved learning about how things worked.


The new exams started with easy enough questions.

They then got harder on the last page. These questions were to see what she really knew, and she happily stepped up to the challenge. She had completed all but the last question on the maths’ exam. The formula didn’t seem to suit the question. So she left it and put the exam to the side. Then she tried the physics exam.

Master Rothberg came to take the completed exam, but she put her hand on it. “I haven’t finished the last question. Is it okay if I think about it, while I work on the other exams?” she asked.

The master agreed and left her to it. She had six exams to do, and they told her to do them in whichever order she pleased. She would be limited to five hours with a small supervised break in the middle.

She completed the physics exam, and again the last question stumped her, so she tried the chemistry exam. She again got to the last question. She opened each of the other two exams and realised the questions were all related to the same problem.

She still didn’t understand how it could be solved in the maths question but when she looked at the question now as a whole, she decided the maths equation wouldn’t answer the problem to her satisfaction. She went for her break and worried the questions around in her mind.

When she returned, she reread the problems and then grabbed a blank page and wrote her solutions. Happy with her answers, she moved on to the other three papers. She did a moderately good job of the English and history exams and an excellent job on the geography one and finished up.

She called Master Rothberg over and handed him the last three exams first. She then explained what she had done with the other exams.

“The last question on these three had me stumped until I looked at them all together and realised they were related to the same problem. So the solutions for all three questions are on this page, is that okay?”

The master happened to specialise in mathematics and physics and had written the questions. He looked at the paper and her answers. “You didn’t use the formula supplied, he said disapprovingly.

“No, it wasn’t the formula required to answer the question,” she told him. She then explained that because of the restrictions as shown in the other two parts of the question, she needed to modify the formula.

She looked at the clock, “I still have half an hour to go, so let’s try my formula with some other known variables and prove that it works?”

He sat down with her, and they pulled up some fresh paper and tried her formula in other contexts. They compared their answers. The master suddenly lost his grim expression and grinned at her, “I think you will make an apothecary I know a very happy man.”

He packed up her exams and told her to come with him. He introduced her to Master Westerwood as Prudence Tully but didn’t elaborate. He gave her paper to the man and then the two samples they did, to see if it did work.

“Wow, simply wow. Which smart lad came up with this solution? I want him,” he said. He had assumed Prue was a female assistant, as they did have a couple working at the Academe.

Master Rothberg took great delight in presenting his ‘lad’, to Master Westerwood. He explained he had added the problems to the entrance exam to see what she had. He didn’t expect her to solve them, let alone come up with a better solution, than the one they had.

To complete her degree, she had to be signed up for the lower classes, but they would have her work towards her masters by setting her special assignments. Prue agreed and found she could complete her first-year subjects with a bit of help.

Both masters felt she only needed to know the material covered in the assessments and she should breeze through the exams in four weeks’ time. If she studied through the Winter Season, she could complete the rest of the first year subjects.

She would then be ready to start the second year in the proper classes.


Prue suddenly found she was a very busy girl.

She decided it was better than moping around missing her parents. Due to her special program, she didn’t attend normal classes. The Masters gave her a desk near the teacher’s office so she could study under their tutelage.

As Master Rothberg had a female assistant, his wife, Edna didn’t have to escort Prue around. They made sure Prue had a study area in her dorm. As the Library was in the next building, Prue was happy to walk to it by herself.

The new Duke Tyshawn Arrondale, better known to his family and friends as Ty, read the letter he had received from his cousin Prue. He was at first surprised that she had chosen the option to go to school. However, he couldn’t think of anything better for her do with her time.

She told him that Harriot was looking after the renovations and that she really wanted to do this. ‘She had always been smart, so why not?’ Ty thought. He remembered her annoying the hell out of several of his tutors with questions they couldn’t answer and he grinned. He wrote back that he approved.

Her home on the estate had been decimated. It had burnt so hotly and fierce they were not even able to recover the bodies of her parents or his father. As the new Duke, Ty had to sort out with the lawyers, to have her parent’s accounts assigned to Prue’s name.

The revenue that was earned from her lands was also to be diverted to her account. Ty appointed a new manager to look after the books and any problems. They would go through any issues once a month.

Ty had effectively been studying Estate Management since he was twelve. After his mother had died, his father had kept him close. He felt that he still had more to learn he did feel capable of managing the estates. He trusted his current farm managers because they couldn’t lie to or cheat him and they knew it.

His Gift of Truth-Seeking had been growing in the last year, and he could often even tell if people were only telling him half-truths. However, he had found women were harder to read than men were. They tended to tell only half the truth or used ambiguities or white lies. While some didn’t deliberately try to lie or deceive him, others did. All lies still gave him headaches.

His father had a set of apartments at the palace, and Ty planned to use them when he went to Bavindor for the Winter Season. He asked his Uncle Albert if he wished to join him this year since there would be room. Albert declined, saying he was happy to use his small house, but if Ty wanted company how about Vincent stay with him?

Ty liked this idea. He knew Vincent and Albert clashed and he would like to spend time with his cousin. The boy was shy, but he and Prue had both found he was ingenious and they enjoyed playing Kings with him.

The game called Kings was similar to Earth’s Chess but it could have two, three or four players and the rules changed depending on how many played. If only two played, the players started on the board, and it played out similar to chess.

However, if three or four played they started in a staging area that was off the main board. Those pieces couldn’t be attacked until brought into play unless one of the players had emptied their staging area, then it was an open slaughter.

Ty’s family hadn’t bothered with a large house in Bavindor, as his mother hated entertaining others, preferring others to entertain her. She had been more than happy to stay at the Palace. Plus, she had told Henry; since they didn’t have a daughter, it wasn’t as important.

Albert and Iain Tully had elected smaller establishments of their own. Iain had informed Henry that Albert and Annemarie fought all the time if they were together. Henry had found his younger brother a pain as well. He had always been a wild child. The death of their parents at a young age hadn’t helped, only his mother had been able to control him.

When Ty asked Prue what she was going to do for the Winter Season, she told him it was too soon to do her coming out. She didn’t feel she was ready to do it, without her mother being with her. Plus, she had too much studying to do to catch up. She would put it off until the next Winter Season.

Her three main tutors were happy to set her work to do so she could catch up. They would be in town too so she could call on them. She had completed with flying colours, the three subjects they had wanted her to study.

By studying over winter, she could complete her other exams at the start of the New Year and attend class with the rest of the students. Some of the students grumbled about her special treatment. However, the three masters in charge of her studies knew the other students were in for a surprise when she joined them.

Victor decided to spend half the Season with Ty and half with Prue as he could help her study. They both agreed this was a good idea.

Albert didn’t care, as long as Victor wasn’t under his feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.