Poses - Cover

Poses

Copyright© 2016 by Poses

Poses 2: Instructions

Erotica Sex Story: Poses 2: Instructions - Sydney Delacruz's father might be DLC of Chainsaw Beaver, but she's a shy runner with no interest in the rockstar lifestyle. But when her mother sends her to domineering photographer Lucia for prom pics, Syd discovers sides of herself she never suspected, and that strength can come from submission. Once she Poses, nothing remains the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Part 1: Instructions

“No. Leave the panties,” Lucia said as Syd started to get dressed.

“But...” Syd said, biting her lip.

Lucia shook her head. “What is the rule about saying no?”

“I ... I can’t say it?” What had she gotten herself into? She came for some prom photos and ended up losing her virginity to a woman ... and her husband. Now Lucia wanted her to go out without panties when she was wet with sex.

“You can say no, but you have to acknowledge that I’ve given you an order. Then I might let you say no.”

“Yes, Lucia.”

“Why do I want your panties?”

“A trophy?”

“Complete sentences, Syd,” Lucia said into Syd’s ear while running her fingernail down over Syd’s ribcage. Syd pressed her thighs together, surprised that after having so many orgasms, she could still get horny.

“You want my panties for a trophy.”

Lucia grabbed her breast and pulled on the nipple. “No. I want to smell them when Tom eats me tonight. You’re so sexy, Syd, I could fuck you all night. I haven’t even sat on your face yet. But you need to go home before your mother and boyfriend get concerned. Why did you say ‘but’?”

Syd leaned back against Lucia, revealing in the stimulation. “God, I want that.”

Lucia bit her ear just hard enough for it to sting. “Answer my question and then tell me how much you want me to fuck you.”

“I’m all wet. I can’t put go on the bus like this.”

“Fair enough. I’ll give you another pair to wear. My, you are wet. Look how easy my fingers slid in.”

Syd closed her eyes as Lucia brought her close to another orgasm.

“No. Don’t come, my darling.” She pulled her fingers up to Syd’s belly.

“Lucia, please. I’m so close.”

Lucia pulled her fingers away. “Sydney, are you ready for this?”

“I think so. Would you?” She pulled Lucia’s hand towards her pussy. “Please?”

Lucia pulled Syd’s offending hand behind her back. “There are times when you can explore and demand. But not now. Not when I’m training you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Lucia.”

“Good. ‘I think so’ means you have doubts. What are they?”

“I don’t know exactly what ‘this’ is.”

“This is being my slave. This is me using you for my pleasure. This means too much to explain right now, but it definitely means you’re going to spend the next week constantly aroused. It definitely means I own your orgasms and will tell you when, where, and who to fuck. Does that scare you?”

“Only a little bit.”

“Does it excite you?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to think about this next week before you decide. Right now, you’re so aroused, you’d fuck a dog if I told you to.”

“I don’t want that, mistress.”

Lucia kissed her cheek. “I don’t want that either. But if I did, you’d have to. Do you understand?”

“Yes. What if I can’t? I mean, what if I get to frightened or just ... The idea is so gross.”

“You know I’m going to push you, just like I did today. But I’m also going to respect your limits.” She released Syd’s arms and kissed her deeply, sliding her finger back into her sopped cunt.

“This week, I have an assignment for you, and it starts now. Imagine Emily’s breasts.”

Syd’s breath deepened as Lucia kept her on the edge of coming. She remembered the weight of Emily’s breasts when they had felt each other.

“Now describe them for me.”

“They’re big. Not as big as yours, but they were heavy in my hands and her nipples are ... oh, oh, oh god...”

Lucia pulled her finger out. “Continue.”

“They stick out ... I can’t describe the shape. They’re nice.”

“Imagine her nipple in your mouth.”

“Mmm-hm.” Syd sucked on her lip, imaging tasting her best friend’s boobs. “They’re salty and ... She has this smell. I don’t know the words, Lucia.”

Lucia put her finger back in Syd. “That’s alright. Keep thinking about them. Take as much of those sweet tits into your mouth as you can. That’s it, Syd.”

Syd was licking her lips trying to create the sensation of Emily’s tits. Emily’s face appeared in her mind, her eyes closed as Syd squeezed her on tit while she explored the other. Emily’s breath got deeper. I’m almost there, Syd.

“Oh god, Emily,” Syd cried out as she came.

“Very good,” Lucia said. “Do you have classes with her?”

“I have three classes with her.”

“Good. Before each of the classes you have with her, go someplace private like the bathroom and touch yourself until you get wet. Don’t come. I want you to do this every day.”

Syd nodded.

“When you get home for school, you’re going to be very horny. In fact, now that I’ve awakened all of that passion, you’ll be very horny a lot. But before you masturbate, you have to write something for me. Write it on paper and hide it so you’re mom doesn’t find it.”

She swallowed. She was indeed very horny, despite the powerful orgasm. “What do I have to write?”

“You have to finish your fantasy about Tom fucking Austin. Absolutely don’t mention me or Tom by name. Don’t even hint at our identities. Imagine an actor fucking Austin. You’re not allowed to touch yourself until you’ve described it in detail.”

“I understand, but I’m not sure I can. That was just a moment. I’ve never had thoughts like that.”

“I understand, darling, but before today, you never admitted to yourself that you wanted a woman. You didn’t know about your submissive streak. You can do this.”

“I’m not sure I want to. It feels wrong. Like its hurting him somehow.”

“I hear you, little one. But if you’re going to come back here for anything more than boring prom photos, that’s something you have to do. You need to remember that what you fantasize about doesn’t hurt anybody. Austin won’t be taking Tom’s cock unless he wants it. Of course, he might not know he wants it. It’s my role to figure that out. Can you do that?”

“Yes, master.”

Lucia smiled. “Be careful with that. There’s one more thing I need to tell you about before you find your bus. Who has more power in our relationship, you or I?”

“You!”

“Not at all. All I can do is tell you to do things. If you don’t want to, you can leave. It will end our games, but you can do that. That’s power. But you have another power, one much more potent. The last time I took somebody so young and naive as a slave, she...” Lucia turned away for a moment. “It didn’t end well.”

“I don’t understand how that gives me more power than you.”

“It means you can walk away and there’s nothing I can do. If you freak out and slander me, it won’t matter that you’re legal. People will see me as a older Latina lesbian praying on a pretty, innocent white girl. You could cost me a lot.”

“I would never do that! I ... God, Lucia, after what you’ve showed me, given me, I couldn’t even think about it.”

“I know.” She kissed Syd. “But we need to acknowledge that. I’m going to take a precaution. It’s not that I don’t trust you, but after you leave, I’ll set up a system that can send pictures of you to the internet if you try to ruin my life. They’ll go to your mother, your friends, and your school. It won’t ruin your life, but it will make it difficult. Do you understand?”

“I understand what you’ll do, but not why. Don’t you trust me?”

“I do, but the last time I took on somebody as young as you, it went terribly wrong. You’re protection is you’re rich and famous, if even only as somebody’s daughter. My protection is the ability to humiliate you.”

“I’d die before I’d tell people I’d talk to the press or anybody about being DLC’s daughter. I love him, but it’s embarrassing. I never know if somebody likes me or just wants some connection to him.”

“And I’d die before I’d hurt you on purpose by sending out those photos. Now finish getting dressed. When you get home, remember that you can’t touch yourself tonight. Also, tell your mother that I’ve offered you a job here as my assistant.”

“What?”

Lucia smiled. “It’s a real job. You’ll be eating my peach anytime I’m horny, which, with you around, will be often. But you’ll also be helping with real work. You’re going to learn a lot, both about who you really are and about photography.”

Syd hugged her. “Thank you, master.”


Part 2: School

Syd managed to focus on her excitement over the work part of her new role with Lucia when she told her mom about the offer. She even succeeded in describing how much fun she had modeling without giving away the seduction Lucia had been orchestrating and its climax ... es.

Once she went to bed, however, she felt like she was gushing with excitement. She imagined Lucia getting her to confess more intimate details and stripping down. The embarrassment she felt as Lucia convinced her to take off her sweater was hugely exciting. She wasn’t touching herself, exactly, but pushing her thighs together. She wondered if she could come just from remembering Lucia’s touches. Her hand crept down her belly until her fingertips rested against the top of the panties Lucia had given her. She imagined Lucia burying her face in the wet panties she left behind and moaned. She pushed her fingers in until the brushed against her pubes.

God, she promised not to touch herself. She could just lie about it. It would feel so good to come. God, she needed to come so bad.

Shit. She couldn’t. She knew she’d admit lying the next time she saw Lucia. It was like Lucia could read her mind. She dug in her pack and got out a notebook and pen. Using her phone for light under her covers, she started to write:

Austin is naked.

She crossed that out and wrote.

Austin is on his knees with his jeans pulled down. A man is behind him, rubbing his butt.

She giggled. This was so weird. Austin had to be the one rubbing butts!

Austin sits on the bed, leaning over me. He’s rubbing my ass. I want him to touch me boobs but he just wants to play with my butt. It feels good, though

She rolled over enough to press her ass into a pillow and tried to rub it like a hand. It wasn’t the same. God, she needed to touch her boobs. Or kiss Lucia’s. Fuck. She needed to finish the damn story so she could get off.

A man comes into the room. Austin is busy playing with my butt and asks me to play with his dick. His cock. He pulls his jeans down and lies down next to me. I stroke him and wonder if he can smell how turned on I am. Does he know he can go beneath my belly chain now? God, i want his cock inside of me.

But he is really caught up in my hand job and my ass and doesn’t notice how turned on I am. Or maybe he doesn’t care. Come on, Austin, pay attention to my boobs. They’re nice!

Shit. Sorry, X, I got distracted. The man comes in and he sits down next to us. He

Syd threw her pen across the room. She couldn’t imagine this. She just wanted to picture them on prom night. Austin finally paying enough attention to her boobs. Him kissing his way down her belly and then kissing her down there. God, yes. She was still a virgin there. Lucia had just fingered her and Tom had fucked her. But neither of them had gone down on her. She imagined holding Austin’s head as he licked her. He kept one hand on her boobs. Oh God!

Syd dozed off, her hand still in her panties.

The next morning she woke and remembered she had given in and touched herself. Frowning, she wondered if Lucia would take back everything. How weird. She really wanted to be a sex slave. It was so silly, but just thinking of it made her horny.

In the shower, she briefly thought about Lucia forcing her to go to school with “Lucia’s Toy” written on her forehead in black marker. She had to stop soaping herself or she’d masturbate again. She had better figure out how to write that stupid story soon.

Sitting in the bathroom with her hand in her panties before class with Emily, it was easy to imagine Emily’s breasts. They were so wonderful. How had she not allowed herself to admit how much she wanted them before? The hard part was stopping herself before coming. She was so turned on.

“Hey Syd. Are you okay? You look hot.” Emily said as she slid into her seat, late for class.

“I’m fine.” Did Emily mean hot like sexy? No. She meant flushed. She did feel feverish. Emily looked hot. Her usual goth outfit--white dress shirt under a black sweater and a black skirt. No, don’t look at her tits.

The next break was harder for Syd. She was imaging feeling up Emily as she raced to the bathroom, but stopping without coming was harder. If Nicole and Georgina hadn’t come in, she wouldn’t have been able to.

“What’s going on, Syd?” Emily asked her after their next class. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine, I just ... I ate something and I’m really uncomfortable. I’ve got to run.”

Emily jogged with her towards the bathrooms. “Shrimp again? You should know better, Syd.”

Thank God for her food allergy.

“Yeah, that was dumb. I just need...” She pointed to the bathroom.

“Yeah, sorry.”

In the stall, her belly did hurt, but it was nerves. She was going to try to seduce her best friend. God, it would ruin her life. She didn’t have any other friends, really. She wanted to cry almost as much as she wanted to come. She was supposed to be in love with Austin and now she was a virtual stranger’s sex slave and plotting to take down Emily’s panties and plant her face in her fat little cunt. Emily wasn’t actually fat, really. Just curvy and sexy. She licked her fingers, then cleaned up and told the school nurse she was suffering form food poisoning.

At home, she forgot about her homework and went right to the story. She needed to be free to come hard before school. Maybe before the shower and during it. Anything to prevent a repeat of the day. No breaks this time. Just go right at Austin getting a cock in his ass.

Austin is in the studio with me, getting our pictures taken. He’s really horny because he. He just is. He’s really horny. So he’s caressing my ass. I don’t want him to in front of the camera and he gets mad at me. He says I won’t put out and its not fair. I remind him we promised after prom and he says he’s waited too long. He unzips his pants. I’m crying because he doesn’t like me, just my butt. I’m naked and the camera snaps. I don’t know how. I just got naked. Austin undressed me. He didn’t unzip his pants until he undressed me. It was really embarrassing that he did that in front of the camera and I’m mad at him.

He unzips his pants now. His dick is big and he points to it. I know what he wants me to do, but I’m angry and embarrassed and not turned on because all he cares about my butt and sometimes my legs. He says I’m cute when I’m mad and I throw a banana at him. I guess there was a banana on a table near us. There was.

I’m sorry, but if I stop and cross out stuff or try to rewrite, I won’t be able to do this.

There’s bunch of bananas, and I throw them all at him. He grabs one and makes a fucking gesture.

“Not until you kiss my boobs! I mean really kiss them. Pretend they’re Emily’s if you have to.” I’m crying because I want to him to like my boobs and i know he doesn’t. But he holds me and says he’s sorry. Then he gets on his knees and starts to kiss them. Its kind of half-assed, though. I can tell he’s just doing it so I’ll let him have sex with me. Then I see a guy in the room. I’m embarrassed because I’m naked and Austin is kissing my breasts and he’s holding a banana against my thigh. It’s humiliating which makes me more made at Austin. I’m really mad at Austin. I didn’t know how mad I was until right then. I don’t know why he’s dating me, since he doesn’t really like me like that. “Austin, I’m sexy. I’m not fucking cute!” I say. I yell it, really. The guy nods. He’s older and I can see he’s naked too, and his penis is sticking out.

“I know, babe.” Austin says, but I can tell he doesn’t. I push him away from me and I use my finger to signal that other guy.

Then we’re on the bed. We got there by ... because. I ... no, Austin lead me there. He said he wanted to show me how sexy he thinks I am. So we’re on the bed, and he’s naked. He got that way just before he put me on the bed. He carried me over, resting the banana on my belly. No, that’s weird. He just carried me over.

Why am I so mad at him? I just am. But he puts me down and we’re kissing and he’s rubbing my ass. It feels good, so I leave one hand on there and take his other hand and put it on my boob. “Play with it, baby. I like that so much.”

He starts to do it, too. He circles around my nipple, really light so I shiver and I moan. I’m starting to get turned on. I can feel his dick pressing against my thigh. He starts kissing my neck and ear while he plays with my nipple. I’m really wet now. God, it so hot with him touching me the way I want. His fingers slip into my crack and brush against my pussy. I push against him. He’s in my up to a knuckle. God, this is hot.

Then I feel another hand on my ass. It’s bigger and more callused. It’s pushing me into Austin’s finger. He’s in me almost all the way and I’m kind of bucking against him. I can feel his dick between my thighs.

The guy is kissing Austin’s neck. Biting it really. He’s moaning. Austin is, not the other guy. Austin is fucking between my legs now. I’ve never let him do that, but he’s fingering me and kissing boobs and I’m pretty close to coming.

“Let me in you, baby,” Austin says. I want him in me really bad, but I say no for some reason. Then I tell him he has to make me come like I’ve done dozens of times for him.

“Sure, baby.” He says. But at this point, he’s just fucking my thighs. The man is holding us together and I realize his hips are moving with Austin’s. He holds out a finger, like for me to suck and I do. I suck it all the way in and kind of bob on it like I did when I sucked off Austin. I want Austin to see it. You know, to get jealous. God, yeah, Austin, I think, watch me suck this random dude. See how turned on I am?

Then the guy takes his finger out of my mouth and ... God, I’m really horny and I don’t know how this is supposed to work. Shit. I think he ... yeah, he takes his finger and he puts it on Austin’s asshole. God, that’s dirty. Austin is surprised, but he’s fucking my thighs. He’s kind of forgotten about fingering me, so I’m mad again. Why am I so mad at Austin? I don’t know. Emily wouldn’t do this, that’s for sure.

The guy, his finger is in Austin’s ass now. I see Austin’s eyes get big, like he’s surprised, but he doesn’t say anything. He just rubs my ass and fucks my thighs. Then he says oh god and, Oh, God, the dude’s dick is in Austin’s ass. He’s fucking Austin. They’re moving in rhythm with. No, the it’s like a sign wave. Sine wave. You know, Austin is going in my thighs and the guy is out, then he pushes in while Austin pushes back against him. Why isn’t anybody fucking me? Why am I imagining this like this? Why do I want to touch myself so badly. God, I want to come so much right now. I’m really horny. I wish this guy would finish off Austin and both of them would fuck me. God, yeah, the guy is really pounding Austin now. Austin is grunting and chanting fuck, fuck, fuck over and over again. I can tell he’s going to come. And he does. It’s wet and warm and slick between my thighs.

“Eat me.” I tell Austin. I make him eat me. God, put his face in his own come. I’m touching myself now.

My god, that was good. I came so hard. I couldn’t write while that was happening, though. Sorry :) I’m still mad at Austin, even though I just imagined him eating me for the first time. I’m sorry. This is horrible.

Syd pulled her knees to her chest and cried. Why was she so mad? She wanted to humiliate Austin and he was really a sweetie. He just liked big tits. But so did she. She wanted to get up and go to Lucia’s studio and have Lucia fuck her. Or make her bury her face in her cunt. It was hot, imagining Austin eating her. Lucia would be even better, though. Maybe she was in love with Lucia. Damn. Her life was a disaster. A sexy, hot disaster.


Part 3: Emily

She masturbated twice before school, both times her mind shifting between Lucia, Austin and Emily ... and a banana. She came hard in the shower imaging Lucia making out with Emily while Emily shoved a banana deep inside of her.

She wore two panties and a pad to keep her arousal from being too apparent. The combination kind of worked. Touching herself didn’t get so out of control she had to use the shrimp excuse again, but she felt awkward around Emily. Half the time she looked at her, she thought about them becoming lovers. Emily got weird again. God, she was destroying her life.

But that wasn’t the worst part. No, that came after school when she saw Austin. Tuesdays were their “date” days. He didn’t have practice or other obligations, so he came over to her house and they made out. But she didn’t want to.

She broke away from kissing him. “Let’s not this week, Austin. I mean, prom is in less than two weeks and that’s going to be special.”

“But babe, we’re almost there. Why hold back now?”

“God, Austin, don’t you ever care what I want?”

“Of course! I just don’t know where this is coming from.”

“Its coming from me wanting our first time to be special.”

“I don’t get how not making out today makes that more special. That doesn’t make sense, babe.” He squeezed her ass.

God. She almost grabbed his hands and put them on her boobs. They don’t bite. Instead she said, “I don’t know, okay? It just does. I want to pretend ... I don’t know. Like we don’t make out all the time or something. Please?”

“Fine. The new Assassin’s Creed came out yesterday anyway.”

Like hanging out and talking was the worst thing ever! She wanted to say, “You know what, I had a cock in my pussy two days ago. Yeah, a big fat cock fucking your girlfriend.” But she didn’t.

She didn’t masturbate, either. For the first time since Lucia convinced her to take off her shirt, she wasn’t horny. She called Emily and complained.

“I don’t know, Syd. That is kind of weird. Are you okay? You were weird in school today, too.”

“I’m fine. I don’t know. I’m angry at him. You know how he stares at your boobs all the time. He doesn’t even want to touch mine. I really like that.”

“Like that he doesn’t touch you? I didn’t notice him looking, by the way. You look at them more than he does. To be honest, Syd, it’s a little weird sometimes. Are you gay? It’s okay if you are. Really, I’m cool with gay people.”

“No. No, I’m not gay. I’m mad at Austin.” And I want to fuck you something terrible.

“Well, just so you know, it is okay if you are. I’m serious, so if you ever decide you are, don’t forget that.”

“Thanks, I think.”

“Well, if you’re not gay, I still don’t ... I guess. Now that I think about it. God, he does, doesn’t he? Not as much as you, but still?”

“Really, I do?”

“I don’t know. Ever since ... you know. I just wondered. Maybe I’m imagining ... not that I’m saying I want. God, this is weird, Syd.”

“Yeah. I love you, right. We’re besties, right?”

“Yeah. But ... God, Syd, I don’t even know how to say this. God, never mind.”

“What?”

“No, I can’t. Just never mind. Let’s talk about why you’re mad at Austin. You weren’t last week, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.