Willow Book III Master Carl - Cover

Willow Book III Master Carl

Copyright© 2016 by gorp

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Book III in the Willow series is set in an extreme universe where absolute female slavery is allowed and even promoted by society and the government. This is the continuing story of Page, Willow, Heather, Lord Blackmon and Master Carl. What happens when Lord Blackmon returns? How will Carl adjust to Lord Blackmon's return? Will Heather become a slave in the mold of Page or will she find a different way to endure her enslavement? Who will they meet along the way? Read and find out!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution  

There is something tranquil about early mornings in the mountains. The cool air seems to preserve the very best of the night and color it with morning light. Lord Blackmon loved greeting the dawn chill with a cup of good coffee, seeing a doe in the distance and watching the first birds of the day take flight. So he was surprised to see Master Carl already sitting outside nursing his own cup. “Good morning.”

Master Carl still wore his suit and tie. He also wore a worried look on his face. “Morning,” was his mumbled reply.

“Did you just get in?”

“Yeah, it took a while to pick up the car and drive back over the mountain.”

“How did it go?” Carl did not look happy. Did he lose his money?

“It went ... fine. However things did not turn out quite as anticipated.”

Lord Blackmon sat down, “Did you get into the poker game?”

Carl’s eyebrows went up, “Oh yeah, I got in. That part of the plan went nearly perfectly. I learned ... I learned Heather is quite the actress. We ended up using the general manager instead of the concierge. I was not sure he was going to survive even before he touched Heather. I needed a card key to get into the game and she provided plenty of motivation for him to acquire one for me. She had him going from minute one. She was wild.”

Lord Blackmon took a sip of coffee. “Did you get the information you were looking for?”

“I got more than I wanted. He told me about the layout of the room and that I had to stay away from a particular table that was by invitation only. When I got in there I quickly spotted the extra security near a table towards the back of the room. It was clear that was the special table for certain players. I wondered if it was just so out-of-towners could get taken by cheats working for the hotel. It was small, only four or five players at any time. They did not change dealers like the other tables and play was very slow. I only spotted two other security for the rest of the room. From what I could see it was not larger stakes than the rest of the room so it was not just for ‘whales’.

“It sounds like you got most of what you were looking for.”

“Well, there were a few things that did not go as planned.” From near his feet Carl pushed his leather briefcase towards Lord Blackmon. “Here is your money you let me borrow plus thirty thousand more. Third hand after I sat down some smug guy pushed all in with trip kings, but I had the same with an ace kicker. I could not help myself. I took down about seventy thousand. I spent the rest of the time trying to lose it without looking like I was trying to lose it. When I walked away I was still up over thirty thousand.”

Lord Blackmon chuckled into his coffee mug, “There are worse ways for a plan to go bad.”

“Yea ... that was the good unexpected, now let me tell you the bad. I played for about five hours and I was paying attention to faces. Most of the players looked like men that did not want to be seen in public playing poker and wanted the thrill of an illicit high stakes game. Some were showing off that they could lose that much money and not care. But I was most interested in the special table. They looked like men that were conducting business. Very little drinking, small bets, lots of talk. I had been playing for a few hours when a new player sat down at the special table. I recognized him and I am sure that if he had seen me he would have recognized me. That was when I cashed out and left.”

“It makes sense that organized crime would be involved and that you might know someone.”

“True, but that was not where I knew him from. I recognized him from the Nimitz Hotel. It was Matt, the head of the security team there.”

Lord Blackmon sat up, “One of the Madam Carronade’s people?”

“Yes, and he was not alone. He had a slave with him.”


Willow padded softly towards her room. She had spent the night in her master’s bed, but he had been too spent to fool around. He clearly had a long way to go before he was recovered from his trauma. She had found it comforting to sleep next to him, yet there was a part of her that had wanted to continue with the adventure of getting to know him and learning what he was like sexually. It also troubled her that her master seemed to be ignoring Page except for thinking of ways of tormenting her. The day before he had allowed Willow to take Page down from the waterfall in the grotto. Page was shivering and half drowned when her friend got her back into the house to warm her up. His instructions had been to put Page to bed. Willow peeked into the bedroom to check on Page. As far as Willow knew, Page had been asleep in her bed for about fourteen hours.

She stepped into the slave quarter’s bathroom. She was surprised to hear the shower running and went to investigate. Heather was sitting on the floor under the stream of warm water, her hands covering her face. Willow shut off the water and knelt down, “Hey, are you alright?”

Heather looked up, “I ... I don’t know.”

Willow grabbed a towel and pulled it around the wet girl and helped her to her feet. She visually scanned her body for injuries or blood but saw nothing. She grabbed two of the soft towels in the shelf, dried her with one towel and then wrapped her in the other one. Heather had a dazed look on her face, like she was seeing something a long way away. “What is going on? Did something happen to you?”

“I’m not sure...” was her whispered reply.

One of the rarest things in the life of a slave was privacy, but Willow thought this conversation with Heather needed it. There was a closet and dressing area off of the bathroom. It had a connecting door to the bedroom, but it was closed at the moment. Unlike the tiled bathroom, people could whisper there and not have it echo like in a stadium. Willow took the towel wrapped redhead and moved her to the very back. She eased the damp girl to the carpeted floor, her back to the wall and clothes on hangers overhead. She went to her knees next to her and began touching her face and speaking very softly, “Heather, tell me if you are ok.”

It took a few minutes but finally she looked at Willow and whispered back, “Did that really happen?”

“Did ... what happen?”

“The hotel room and the manager and Master Carl and...”

Heather remembered the conversation between the two men the day before. “Did you go help Master Carl?”

“Yes, I did. He told me what I needed to do, that this was important and that he needed me to ... I was almost naked, just a leather coat and a little costume, and we went in a limo from the airport. He was going to offer me to a complete stranger.” Heather’s legs parted and the towel rode up. One of her hands slid down to her sex. “He told me while we were in the limo that I needed to convince this person to give Master Carl what he wanted. I got ... so turned on. I asked him if he was going to make me suck this stranger’s cock and he just nodded. I asked him to let me suck him before I had to do that with the stranger.” Heather had two fingers buried in her pussy. “I was such a slut, right there in the car I took him out and started...”

Willow stood up, “I’ll be right back.” Less than two minutes later she was back holding a harness with a dildo jutting from it. She began to slip it over her legs, “Ok, keep going. What happened next?”

Heather saw the dildo and her eyes got big but she continued her tale, “We got to the hotel and went up to this huge suite. He told me to go in the bedroom, take off my coat and be ready when he called. Just a few minutes later he called my name and I came out. There was a man, a stranger, sitting on the couch next to Master Carl. I knew this was who...”

Willow had pulled open the damp towel and rolled it up for a pillow. She eased Heather down onto it and began stroking her hair and face. She whispered “What did you do?”

“I came out, walking like you taught me, and pushed up against Master but all the while looking at this balding man who was looking back at me. Master grabs my hair and kisses me...” She closed her eyes and the two damp fingers from her pussy brush her lips as she remembers the kiss.

A moment later Heather’s eyes pop open as Willow’s lips touched hers. “Don’t stop. Tell me what happened next?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.