Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 10: Ladies

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Ladies - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

The rest of that week was busy.

I collected a heap of new crystals and Wally, Walter, and I went around the house embedding them in the walls. We then went room to room, and we decided on a colour scheme for each.

Once we were all happy, we liked it, I transported the furniture I’d picked for the room, and we arranged it accordingly. Pammy suggested we move some to different rooms, so they didn’t look cluttered, so the boys moved it.

I then inspected the alteration and approved the moves or not. Pammy had a good eye for colour and style, and she did a top-notch job. We pretty much had the downstairs looking good. Pammy said it was missing a few things, so I touched her and blinked her to the cavern. I think she had put her eyes back in.

She wandered around the room and suggested some changes now she knew what she had to play with. We found a heap of different rugs. We spread them out, and she soon decided on homes for many of them. So I blinked the rugs back into the foyer, and she told the boys where to put them.

We then went back and collected the art objects she had picked, and I sent them back to the foyer. I got my grandfather clock and put in the foyer as well. It intrigued everyone when I wound it up, and it started to tick.

Pammy picked the perfect spot for it, and we all agreed it deserved pride of place, as it was a beautiful piece. Linette got the time off the sundial, and we set it to the right time. I said I’d probably have to make minor adjustments until it lined up better but I agreed it was close enough to start with.

The boys needed new beds, and so did the guest rooms. They didn’t have a ‘Beds-For-Us’ store, so they went off to collect some timber. There was a lovely big workroom under one of the wings, and I told the boys to make it theirs. I gave the minimum dimensions I wanted for the beds and left them to it.

I told Walter that since Wally was a druid he should probably let him read the book I’d given him as well. They both grinned at me and said they had already decided to that. I pointed out a couple of good spells I thought might be useful for making the beds.

I also mentioned some cupboards and a dresser wouldn’t hurt either. I showed the boys one set I had that I liked and said something similar might not hurt for the staff’s rooms.

The boys looked the cupboards over carefully and agreed they wouldn’t be hard to knock them up. So while they were busy, the girls and I went to their rooms. I shook my head when I saw them. Their rooms were on the back of the second and top floors, the nursery and kid’s room on the top right side.

The principle guest rooms and mine were on the front of the house on the top and second floors. I had eight rooms on each floor and two beds to each for the staff. They were split in the middle by a tiny bathing room. They were poky, damp and badly lit.

I shifted the walls to make six slightly bigger rooms and made room for a double bathing room the middle. I asked Tom and Ian to find me a waggon load of copper and one of iron, I handed Tom a purse of coins and told them to spend it.

While I was waiting for them to come back, I went out the back of the top floor balcony that ran around the house and surveyed the back yard. The lowest two floors were built into the hill.

The hill then sloped back into a small valley where the runoff was directed away from the house. I knew how far the caverns were below me and had plenty of room to play. I’d located the secret entrance in the cellars.

So I did some landscaping. I lifted the current plants. I flatted out the area that covered about an acre wide and two long, and I dropped the height so I could put some long narrow windows on the servant’s rooms.

I built two sets of wide stairs running down onto the new back yard with the extra dirt and rocks. I then deepened and dammed the back of the valley. It had a stream running down it where the hills drained. Now I had a lovely big lake and an even better water source for the house. It was filling as I dug.

Down either side of the back yard where it sloped up into the hill and water seeped down, I cut several deep, wide channels. I used different levels damming each one and layered the rocks into several grades, so the uppermost layers were sand.

I collected up the water weeds and thrushes and planted them in my new sewerage system for the top two floors. The water draining out of the mountain from the recent rain started filling my ponds.

By the time the wastewater got to my dam, it would be clean. I replanted the back yard making several nicely tree-shaded areas. I added the leftover trees along my drains to help with the sewage.

I then redirected the sewerage from the top two floors to the back of the house and the collection ponds. I’d left more than enough room in the new paddock, for kids to play ball in the middle. I had room for two large vegetable gardens either side of this area.

I headed out the front. Most of the plumbing ran down a culvert in front of the right wing and then connected to another channel that picked up the run off from Mathew’s place.

I worked out where the sewage pipes joined in and redirected them to a new area where I dug a large deep hole for my septic tank. I popped over to Mathew’s and created a new pipe about a metre down out of the rocks, so his waste also ran it to my large septic tank.

I let his storm water and mine run to the channel. I did the same from Jim’s house. I shifted the dirt and rocks I had removed and reformed them into gravel for my paving for my road.

I had enough left over to pave the rotunda and down the three streets about half a klick. When I looked back up to my house, I was pleased with the effects of a nicely paved and guttered road.

However, the state of the grounds needed some serious attention. They obviously got enough rainfall here that garden maintenance was a must. I put a spell on the grass, so it mowed itself once a week.

I headed back to the kitchen and found a big pot of stew on the stove and six loaves of fresh bread on the table under a cloth. A bowl and spoon waited for me in my spot on the table.

Apparently, I was allowed to have lunch in here if we were all working. I yelled out, “Thanks, Pammy.”

Linette came in and said, “I hope it’s okay. Mum told me to put a heap of root type vegetables in, some of those beans you like and lots of beef, I added some herbs too.”

I quickly swallowed the mouthful I had just spooned in. “Oh yeah, it’s great, I couldn’t have done better myself,” I told her and happily spooned the next mouthful in. I ripped off a chunk of her bread, smelt it and then shoved it in my mouth, making Linette giggle.

Once I swallowed, I said, “You can make that bread for me anytime. I love a healthy grain bread.”

Pleased, Linette bustled around getting things ready for dinner. I watched her and knew why Grayson hadn’t left her alone. She was stunning and had a nice figure. Lovely big tits that the new blouse and underwear made look even better.

I felt Junior stir and told him to behave. Linette was definitely out of bounds. Plus she wasn’t any taller than the seamstress was; they were both lucky if they hit the 1.5m mark. I’d decided short women were out. The taller, the better as they may be able to accommodate Junior’s longer length.

Lindell’s figure came to mind. She had definitely been taller than the average. I’d liked her tits and long gold and silver hair. She’d had a cute nose and big blue eyes. Junior stirred again at the memory.

I was distracted from my lust filled thoughts by Linette suddenly bending over and groaning. I called out to Mathew in my mind and was surprised when he answered back.

‘Is someone calling me?’

‘Yes, it’s Storm, I think Linette is in labour.’

‘On the way, ‘ he sent back.

“I think we had better find you somewhere comfortable Linette,” I told the girl.

I put my arm around her and escorted her to the downstairs bedroom that we had left as it was. Linette laughed as I directed her to the bed, “Well the baby was conceived in this bed, it seems only fitting it be born in it.”

I looked at her distraught, “Shit, Linette, I didn’t think of that. Do you want me to carry you upstairs?”

She shook her head, “No, here is fine, like I said. It’s a comfortable bed and seems fitting.”

I helped her remove her shoes and stripped the bed. We put on a thick blanket and covered it with two old sheets. She went and got a nightie out of the cupboard. I didn’t even realise she had clothes in this room.

I helped her remove her clothes and got her into the nightie. Bloody Junior was making himself known, and I apologised.

She giggled and said, “I think Ben found me even sexier once I started quickening. He said it had something to do with a guy getting off that his seed had taken.”

I nodded and willed Junior down. Now wasn’t appropriate and it wasn’t my kid I told him. I’m sure he was sulking since he went down so fast. I got Linette comfortable, and then I heard Mathew call out from the foyer, so I happily went and got him.

He said he could take it from here, and I was evicted from the room. Shrugging, I went back to my stew. Pammy came in loaded to the hit with groceries with Tom and Ian in tow. She had gone with the boys to do some shopping, while they were hunted me down some iron and copper.

I grinned at her and told her about Linette. She quickly bustled off. The boys helped themselves to the forever pot of stew and sat down with me, and we did what men do in this sort of situation, we ate and chatted about kids.

Tom looked at me, “Boss, do you have any objections to me being with Pammy?”

“Do you make each other happy?” I asked. Now Tom was cleaned up and dressed a lot nicer and better fed, I realised he wasn’t that old, probably about the same as Walter.

Tom grinned in answer, so I asked which room they wanted. Tom raised his eyebrows, so I took the boys upstairs to show them the new rooms. The boys looked in all of them, and Tom said he thought Pammy might prefer the one in the corner with the new big windows.

So we shifted cupboards and left room for the new bed. Ian took the room beside theirs and was happy with the two single beds being left in it for now. We decided we’d put Linette in the other bigger room and I collected a cradle I’d found and set it up for her.

Wally came up and said they had four of the big beds finished, so I blinked us down to look at the beds. “Damn guys, they are fantastic,” I told them. “Whose bed is whose?” I asked.

The boys let Tom pick first. We all agreed that we thought Pammy would like it and I blinked it upstairs. I then put the one we picked for Linette in her room, and the boys took the other two rooms, so we put their beds in the appropriate rooms. We left the sixth room with the two singles like in Ian’s room.

“With Linette out of action, I really need to get Pammy some more help,” I said.

Wally looked at me sheepishly and asked if his intended Suella could move in. She was a good cook and excellent seamstress he added.

“Good, then go get her. I’d like a gardener or two. Hey! Do you guys know a young couple named Hara and Tyus?” I asked.

Walter and Wally both said that knew the couple, they were good people. They were working on his dad’s farm, and there was a heap of other kids too. He reckoned they’d love to move. Walter said he’d take the other single room until he got his bed made.

The boys happily went and got my new staff.


Linette didn’t muck about having her daughter.

Not long after the new staff moved in, we were celebrating her child in the kitchen. I’d found the extensive wine cellar in my caverns and had shifted some of it to my new one in the house. Grayson had emptied it.

We happily toasted Linette’s daughter whom we were informed was to be called Grace. Mathew had no qualms joining us in the kitchen and happily hoed into Linette’s stew with the rest of us. Pammy had topped it up.

We hadn’t bothered making a different dinner, but Suella had whipped up a very nice fruit medley with custard and whipped cream.

Suella and Pammy made up Linette’s room, found the necessary baby items and soon had her new room ready, and Linette and Grace were shifted into it.

Hara and Tyus were more than happy with their new accommodations, and we talked about the gardens, and I mentioned the space I’d set aside for the veggie garden. I took them all out to see what I had done. I also told Mathew of the changes I’d made to his drains.

“Bloody hell boss, that’s amazing,” Tom said. I grinned. I was happy with my efforts, too.

“I’m going to extend this deck and put in a barbeque area for entertaining,” I informed them. “It shouldn’t block off too much of the light into the rooms underneath.”

They nodded, as it was my place after all. I pointed to my gardeners where I’d left space for the veggie gardens and explained what the two sets of marshy ponds were for.

I suggested that they plant fruit trees along the drains as well to take up the nutrients, as I’d not really had enough other trees I wanted to put along there yet. I also walked them down the broad set of steps I had added that took us down to the workshop under the left wing.

I’d cut a larger area out of the hill behind the workshop and include a long sloping roof that disappeared into the hill. I added a small retaining wall on the hill to direct water away. They now had a large, high covered, but open to the side’s area, for them to use.

I showed the couple the area I had cut out of the back wall for them to store their tools and told them they could set up some propagation benches under the new covered area. They could now access both yards quickly. I guessed by the happy faces all round, my staff were satisfied with these changes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.