Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 17: The Anal Bride (based on Love Romances No. 63 cover, Atlas Comics, January 1957)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Anal Bride (based on Love Romances No. 63 cover, Atlas Comics, January 1957) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

I won’t lie: Renee is not the kind of girl who would marry as a virginal saint. Not that she is prone to do everything in bed, but for her it doesn’t matter if she had it or not after the priest give his blessings. And I must say that I am very lucky to have Renee at my side and my bedside. Or sort of...

We’ve been together for five years, with two of engagement. Our sex life is wonderful and we had done great things on those matters but there was a thing I never accomplished to do: anal sex. Everytime I suggested to have some backdoor fun, Renee pushed away and came up with so many excuses to not do it. I confess I felt upset, but since she is my soon-to-be wife, I had to respect her choice.

But everytime we did, I could not think on what would be great if I sticked my cock inside Renee’s virgin butthole, fucking it like a stallion, watching her moan and ask for more and then have her butt showered with my cum, while she thanked me for being the stud she loves and for liberating her love for anal sex. I think that, somehow, kinda gave me more stamina and libido to do her.

With the time, I kinda shelved the idea of the anal sex until Renee bring that one time. And the most unexpected way I could explain.

“Gordon, I was thinking and I decided I’ll let you have anal sex with me. But only after the wedding. Think that as a ‘special prize, babe”

So I had to wait for our wedding night to fuck her ass? Of course my jaw broke when she proposed me that, and I had to accept. Of course it didn’t meant that I wanted to rush the things, but since I had her ‘in normal ways’, it was some kind of ‘first timer’ for her.

Then, we married, and the wedding night was to be a very special one. Renee took it off the most of her dress, being her bridal veil, gloves, stockings and garters, and crawled to the bed, raising her beautiful ass for me, opening her buttocks and showing her anus.

“I know you were waiting long for that, Gordon, so here is my ass. You can have it all the way you want, my husband”

I confess I went a bit emotional when she said that and even thought to refuse it, but since Renee wished and that’s marriages are all about, I took off my clothes and I started to lick her ass.

“I am lubing you, Renee, so you cannot get too hurt when I do you there”

She moaned while my tongue tasted her butthole. It wasn’t the best of the tastes, but my desire for doing her butt was so bigger that everything was fantastic that way. After I gave that hole a good tonguebath, it was time for my ‘man’ to stick in...

“I’ll do it as carefully as I can. If it hurts, please tell”

First, only the head went inside, and my wife kinda gave a scream of pleasure and pain, but she gave me green light for more. After fucking her ass only with the tip, a good part of my dick went inside Renee’s. Soon, my whole thing was inside it, and Renee wanted me to do her ass.

‘Fuck my ass Gordon! Please, fuck me there! Fuck my butt! It’s sooo good!”

I begun soft and slow, as that sort of thing needed, but as Renee wanted me to take her deep and hard, I hadn’t other choice than obey her and fuck her as hard as I could, with the all care to not hurt her. I heard her moans and screams, telling me how stud I was, how I fucked her good, how she felt bad to not letting me do her backdoors, all kinds of things. I think I believe Renee felt somehow a wish of doing it, but I guess she was unsure if it was good for her.

And, when I got close to it, a question: where to cum? I didn’t had other choice than cumming inside Renee’s ass, that had her first anal orgasm pretty much when her rectum was filled with hot jizz. Also her buttcheeks were hit by a wave of hot sticky goo, to cap off that thing.

“So, Renee, how was your first anal experience?”

“It was ... fantastic, Gordon! Now I wonder why I was kept away from that marvellous stuff”

“Really? Thanks, now I feel bad for insisting you all the time for that”

“Oh, Gordon, honey ... don’t feel that. I liked it and now you will have my butt whenever you want!”

“Really?”

“Yes, I am serious about that! And now, let me suck your ‘peter’ here and and you are done to do where couples must do”

She gave me a blowjob and later I did her pussy. Me and Renee are still married and now all holes are ours to have fun with.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.