Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 4: Office Face-Off (based on True Secrets, No. 6 cover, Marvel Comics, 1950)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Office Face-Off (based on True Secrets, No. 6 cover, Marvel Comics, 1950) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Usually it’s the with the boss who the secretaries mostly fall in love with. It’s the law of the love and what everyone expects in stories like that. But what if you end up falling in love with the wife of your boss? Is this what exactly happened with me.

Talia Campbell was the wife of my boss, Douglas. First time I met her, I thought she was so annoying and prissy that I couldn’t stand her a minute at the same room with her. Of course she only thought me as a possible woman who could stole her husband from her. However, three years later, instead of hate, the only thing that grew on me about her was ... love.

But I never knew what she felt of me, apart a ‘rival’. Not until that Monday, July 16th.

That Monday, Douglas had left the office for doing some private stuff, and I was alone arranging the appointments of the next day till Mrs. Campbell appeared in the room.

“Molly! Have you seen Dougie around? I really need to talk with him right now”

“Oh, Mrs. Campbell. Mr. Campbell is not here. He went on some business meeting. Want me to tell him you were at his office, ma’am?”

“No, no. I guess I can wait for a while. Anyway, in fact, I want to talk with you too, Molly...”

“Why, Mrs. Campbell?”

“I want you to ask me in the most sincere way you can have something that bugs me all the time”

Man, I got very afraid of the question, even if I am expecting it from her.

“Sure, ask me whatever you want. I will not hide you anything”

“Have you ever had, you know, thoughts about my husband?”

“Thoughts? Thoughts about what, really?”

“Don’t put yourself like you don’t understand what I am talking about. You know, thoughts of a woman that likes a man and wants him.”

“You mean ... me and your husband? Well, with all the respect, I must tell I never got interested even for one hairline of your husband, Mrs. Campbell. That, you can be very sure of that”

“You are a woman with a man and you stay with him almost all the time while he is at work. It’s a open door for that, Molly”.

“Please, Mrs. Campbell. Trust me. I never had, I don’t have and never will have something in matter of feelings about Mr. Campbell. He is not my interest and you must be sure that nothing that can take him away of you, not in this office, not at any place. He is loyal to you, loves you a lot and he talks a lot how much you are beautiful and you are the best wife in the world and...”

“Molly, stop, please! I am not interrogating you! I am not those kind of jealous women that surround their husbands to not let them get closer to women. Be sure that I am not mad with about anything”.

“I understand, Mrs. Campbell. I understand. Be sure that isn’t him that I am interested for, but...”

“But what?”

“I am interested for you, Mrs. Campbell”

I thought that would shock her large. A woman revealing her love to another, that way, out of the blue. Myself, I had to do it, and it was the first opportunity I had. But I never would expect what came out next.

“You? Interested on me? Really?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.