Cheerleaders Never Cry - Cover

Cheerleaders Never Cry

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cheerleading was her way of life and now she was ready to learn the ins and outs of being a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   School  

Sue was pleased that her Uncle Donald had taken her virgin ass on a test drive the previous night when her parents were not at home. She kept his stuff inside her the entire night hoping it would not leak out and stain the sheets with incriminating evidence. There was no doubt in her mind that the older man regretted his impetuous humping of her rear door and she was smiling in his direction more than usual just to reassure him that she would keep her mouth shut and was grateful for his attentions.

When he kissed her on cheek to wish her good night with her parents looking on, she whispered in his ear,

“Thanks for making me feel so good. Be sure to watch me do my cheerleading routine after school. I think you will like it.”

She saw her uncle blush and look down at his book about Egyptian art with strange drawings of ancient Gods and Goddesses. She knew he kept a secret book of historical porn in his bottom drawer. When it was disguised inside the format of “art” it was so easy to keep it out of the realm of perversion. As a convicted abuser, he had to be careful about every little facet of his life. Of course, the books were small potatoes in comparison to bonking your seventeen year old niece right in her parent’s home. Sue didn’t take a shower the next morning because she wanted to keep the scent of Donald’s spunk on her undies as long as possible. It made her feel good to know she was such a naughty girl the night before. Hopefully, he would take care of her virginity problem after school and she could move ahead with her life as a woman and not just a silly schoolgirl. Her uncle’s capture of her delicate pucker was entirely her fault and she was well aware that it would not have happened if she didn’t manipulate the situation until there was really no alternative for the weak-willed older man with a yen for young female flesh.

Her best friend Veronica recognized the gait of her steps as post-ass-fuckingitis and giggled looking at her without the need to say a single word. Sue knew that Veronica had been getting it back there from the grocer’s son Carlos on a daily basis the entire past summer and that she considered herself to be an expert in anal affairs.

In answer to Veronica’s pointed question, she responded,

“Yes, I am still a virgin, Ronnie, I still have my cherry but I hope that will all be changed before I go to bed tonight. My uncle is ready to make me take it even though it might put him in violation of his parole to bonk an underage girl. Besides, I will be eighteen in a few months and we can keep it on the down low until after I graduate. After that, I can get a job and pretend to be a good girl at least until I am ready to move out and find my own place where I can screw anyone I want and experiment with some of the positions in my uncle Donald’s history books. I can’t wait to try the “wheelbarrow”. It looks like a lot of fun.”

She played with Veronica’s hard little nipple just to show her that her style of love-making was not off the table no matter how much hard cock she managed to score without her parent’s knowledge. Sue didn’t want to lose the free room and board for as long as possible no matter how many restrictions her parents thought up just to keep her from getting pregnant by accident. Fortunately, they didn’t know about her stash of “morning after” pills that she hoarded like they were valuable diamonds in a tiny bottle.

Regardless of the circumstances behind her sudden interest in making new contacts for the purpose of expanding her cheerleading horizons, Sue was not the sort of teenager that would lie to her friends unless she had a clear reason to hide the truth. She felt the relationship with her uncle Donald was suspicious enough that it was important to conceal from all of her friends even including the favored Veronica primarily because Donald’s criminal record that would make her friendship seem less valued because of the risk of exposure of budding moral character even in those cases where the hypocrisy was ludicrous from an unbiased point of view.

Veronica implored her to reconsider her reluctance to double-date a pair of college boys with close ties to the cheerleading judges. After her adventure with uncle Donald, Sue was more open-minded about matters that bordered on risk to her moral character and she felt her uncle’s anticipated breaking of her cherry once and for all would free her from the chains of sterile behavior in dispensing feminine favors in a purely “quid pro quo” scenario. In other words, once she became a clearly graduated woman, she would have no reason to fall back on inexperience as a defense against surrendering her charms.

She agreed to do the double date with the caveat that her participation would depend on her supposed “meeting” to clarify her virgin vs non-virgin status that very night. Veronica was astute enough to read between the lines and made an assumption that Sue had a “hot date” with some lucky boy ready to do the honors.

Meanwhile, Uncle Donald was searching for a fee obsessed doctor to write him a prescription for Viagra to insure he might have up to four hours of valuable stiffness to take care of Sue’s virginity problem. If nothing else, he wanted to leave Sue with a lasting impression of proper behavior when submitting to masculine control and since she was entirely receptive to his suggestions, he expected her to open up in more ways than one to give him the leverage he needed to make her a full-fledged woman.

Sue was wearing her official cheerleading outfit when she returned home and found Uncle Donald all alone in the darkened den. He was sitting on the sofa wearing only his jockey shorts and she knew from the unfurled flag inside his pants that he was ready, willing and able to introduce her to vaginal fruition. She went into her full routine including the pussy-smacking splits right on top of the fluffy white carpet with a knowing smile on her face waiting for her uncle to take off his jockey shorts and give her what she needed to move ahead in the path to womanhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.