Dealing With Amy's Little Imp - Cover

Dealing With Amy's Little Imp

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An aging Postal deliverer and a teenaged temptress with an Impish female creature on her back in search of magical moments of copulation with willing humans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

“Doctor, it’s my cock that won’t go down. My backside is in good working order.”

As a postal deliveryman of good moral character, it was important for me to assert some semblance of ethical conduct on the pretty Doctor’s part. She was sitting with her legs wrapped around my naked hips and was greasing up my butt with some sort of special cream that she told me,

“It will make things all smooth and you won’t feel a thing.”

It almost made me laugh because I had said the same thing to unsuspecting females on more than one occasion.

Let me quickly recap the scenario.

I had just engaged in a four hour fuck-fest with a nympho teenager, a depraved imp of the feminine persuasion, and the teenager’s older sister who was perfectly formed below the waist line but had an unfortunate hump-back that made her vertical figure less than appealing. Once she was in the horizontal, all was in order and she was a “humper” of unique distinction.

Remembering the doctor’s earlier advice about the little magic pill that made my prostate deprived cock upstanding for four full hours, I immediately cut off my fuck session and went to her office for remedial correction.

I really had not expected the remedy to entail a stretching of my anal passageway and only the fact my partner was a female with artificial equipment allowed me to take it like a man and pretend it was all for medicinal purposes.

My generally limp dick was as hard as a rock and my hanging sacs were sore from banging into the trio of assorted sets of ass cheeks on Amy, Misty, and the devious little female imp. Strangely, the imp’s cheeks were most memorable because they bounced and vibrated with the enthusiasm of a cheerleader in training doing her best to earn a place on the school team with her heart-shaped perfection.

Amy was truly cute with her white panties stuffed into my jacket pocket. I wanted them for nocturnal activities after the lights went out at home. I hoped that the combination of the nasal excitement from their distinct scent and the traces of the little blue pill would enable me to navigate up my spouse’s seldom addressed entryway whilst she was under the influence of a sleeping pill she took to offset my much maligned snoring problem. Of course, I was not aware of any such problem, but then again, I was asleep at the time and unable to dispute the reported facts.


Right at the moment I was still in the doctor’s office and she was preparing to make me take it all the way up in order to short circuit my hard-on and return my blood flow system to normal operating procedures. The weight of the petite doctor on my spine was more of an annoyance than a problem and other than the pressing presence of her long faux dong inside my secret garden; I found the circumstances decidedly exciting. I could feel the touch of her soft curved breasts rubbing all over my bare skinned back and every now and then, the doctor would reach back and stroke my ass cheeks with her fingers just to assure her of the fact she had me right where she wanted me and was able to make me surrender to her will and her control.

One of the nurses came into the room and I could see she was startled to see the female doctor sitting astride my hips with her device in full contact with my suffering posterior. My erection was still in full force and she focused her attention on it because apparently the doctor had done this particular procedure many times before with other patients suffering from the four hour problem.

“Give him the relaxing cream, Nurse Betty!”

The pretty redhead opened a jar of clear white cream and started to rub my dick and balls with it making me wonder if they were trying to get me harder or truly trying to end my session with an extended erection. The soothing cream felt marvelous and the pretty little fingers of the smiling redhead practically flew over my exposed skin at the same time the doctor was slowly pounding my reverse side with her clinging flesh. A sense of calm fell over me and my hard-on subsided at the same time that my quivering buttocks started to dance a tune of satisfied release familiar to anal inspired partners all over the world.

I was happily limp again and the exhausted doctor withdrew her equipment from my posterior with a sigh of “mission accomplished” that was most definitely not premature. I curled up into a little ball like some silly schoolgirl and the naked doctor spooned me like she was a husband calming down her wife. The nurse was still playing with my limp dick but drew no objection from me because I knew my erection would not be returning anytime soon and the touch of her inquisitive fingers gave me butterflies in my stomach that I knew from experience meant I desperately wanted to hump her six ways from Sunday.

It was probably a good thing that I was considerably reduced in passionate emotions at this stage of my life because that doctor was determined to make me feel like a younger man. She used her mouth on me all over and I was shocked that she even made a show out of digging up into my black hole of Calcutta where I even hesitated to spend much time. She gave me a supply of reduced potency pills that would limit my hardness to only one hour and gave me a diet that was supposed to enhance my ability to produce man cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.