The Greatest Journey
Preface

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Preface - 'Spiritual' follow-up to 'Sappho Visits Eternia' story. Now, Teela and Evil-Lyn will travel Eternia and beyond to taste the most ladies they can. And they will do everything that is good to achieve their goal

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Royalty  

If you are reading this, then you know the content of this story and want to read it.

Otherwise, you must leave right now. This story is only to be read by people of proper age or in places where adult content is not forbidden.

This story is a parody using characters/situations/places that belong to other people and/or companies that didn’t endorse me for it.

These characters/situations/places are only borrowed for this fictional piece, which is only to be taken as fiction, nothing else.

If you understand everything that I wrote here, enjoy the story. If not, better you walk out.

Content of the Story: F/F, F/F/F, oral, anal, toy, spank, hand, bond

Subject: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Characters involved: Teela/Evil-Lyn/several women (to be named through the story)

Author: Victor2K

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe – The Greatest Journey (Prologue and Chapter I)

(This is a sequel of “Sappho Visits Eternia”, the previous fiction of the series. But the storyline is too much different than the story before, so it’s a different story, but it acts like the part II of it)


It was a bad decision to leave their homes. Too bad that one would see it as cutting the “umbilical cord” that linked those women to their roles into Eternia war between Good and Evil. They wanted more than that.

Since the meeting in the cave, Evil-Lyn and Teela had gotten closer than they ever thought, even if they had to hide it in favor of the battle between good and evil. But usually they would come to get away from the war scene and enjoy each other’s bodies. And since then, they made up their minds: to take a break and travel around the world.

Which is what they did. Without giving too many excuses to their trustees, both girls went to travel Eternia, not just to get along with each other without constraints. There were other reasons for that, and the main one was finding as many women they could and enjoy sexual experiences with them.

After a quick rest and a quick sixty-nine, both women sat close to their campfire and planned their trip. Teela was angry about being almost one month into the trip, but without any “ambushed pussy”.

“I never thought that it would be so hard to find someone.”

“Never said it was going to be easy.” Evil-Lyn replied.

“But we’ve been wandering around this place for like ... a month? I thought we would meet some women to play with us,” the redhead said, somehow worried.

“Why are you so worried? I’m not enough woman for you” The villainess asked, feeling offended

“No, it’s not that. It’s ... well, I like you and I love when we get together, but I want to do what we set out to do. You know, ‘the stuff’”, Teela explained.

“Well, I believe we are on the right path. Soon we will get into some panties”, said Evil-Lyn, before French kissing Teela.

Since their little chat, it didn’t take too long for the duo to find what they most wanted: women. The next installments of this story will show, women by women, how Teela and Evil-Lyn used their lust to have sex with them and make those women their ‘bitches’.

Enough with the prologue. Now, we’re moving into the good stuff.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.