After Five Years - Cover

After Five Years

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Five years after his engagement broke up, Greg sees his old girlfriend again - in the middle of a tricky mission in Northern Africa. As if his life wasn't already complicated enough with his unusual family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

July 2009, Sudan

I took the paper with me, and left money next to my glass. While leaving, I made sure to give Allah's blessings to the bar and the people. Once behind the block I went to a beaten and very old Land Rover and picked up a carpet from the trunk. Even if nobody could see the area in the alley behind the car, I made sure that nobody could see me when I changed my clothes to something that looked like I had been working in them for a few days in a row. Well, that almost was the case.

I made sure that both my face and hands had some dirt on them when I opened the door to the back yard of the hotel and entered the area carrying the carpet on my shoulder. Then I used another key to open the back door to the battered stairs that also played the role of the emergency exit. The rooms were on the second floor and I made sure that the corridor was empty before I stepped into it carrying the carpet. The tricky part was still to come.

It turned out that the part I had feared most was the easiest, The guy was so sure of himself, so arrogant that he simply couldn't believe that there could be something threatening him here. As soon as he had opened the door to my knocking he turned his back to me. Almost as quickly I emptied the small syringe to his hairline. To my surprise that drug worked flawlessly, and he was out like a candle in seconds. I took the carpet I had had set outside the door, inside, and closed the door behind me. Only then did I check his vitals and listen.

Once I was sure that nobody was coming I gagged him and tied his legs together and his hands behind his back. Once that was done I rolled the carpet open and put him over it. I then made a quick check around the room and picked up his phone. I also checked the small suitcase he had but was not able to find anything of interest there. Luckily his phone was not yet locked so I could simply pair it over the bluetooth app, with the device I was carrying. Then I just started cloning its contents. I started rolling him into the carpet, making sure that there was no way anyone could see him inside it.

Even though I tried keep myself in good shape, I was panting and sweating heavily when I was able to lay down the carpet into the back of the Land Rover. For a moment I wondered about 'the long and winding road' that had brought me here.

July 2004, Khao Lak, Thailand

I certainly was not okay after Kathleen left to go back home, but I was well enough so that I could function. I knew that I could not be living in a hotel, long-term. Truthfully, I didn't really want to. I did have some money now, but there was no use in wasting it like that. In two days I found a room I could live in. It was a small room attached to a small house occupied by a woman and her daughter. The room was barely in decent condition, but after some negotiations with my new landlady we came to an agreement that a part of my rent would be paid up by renovating the room. She was a small woman and dressed in a way that made it almost impossible for me to even guess her age. I guessed that her daughter was around ten and very shy. When we finally agreed on the details, Toey - my landlady - broke into smile which gave me the first hint that she actually was a very beautiful woman. Pam, her daughter, smiled too. I had a numb feeling I had been slightly screwed, but I didn't really care. But I was sure that Toey could at least understand English much better than she let me believe.

Two days later, Mac was back and I started working. Mac was an Irishman, an old-school building engineer who was married to a local woman. He had lived in the country for about twenty years. He was not at all impressed when he found out that he got a wet-behind-the-ears Yankee engineer as an apprentice. However, he didn't dismiss me but put me to work. I soon found out that they didn't believe in machinery at these sites. If some plaster or bricks were needed on upper floors, it was carried there. And, being the new guy, I was the one for the task. So that was what I did for the first two weeks. I carried all the heavy stuff to the upper floors, ten to twelve hours per day, six days a week. If I was lucky, I was allowed to use the winch; but, as it was in the opposite corner, it was not always faster or easier than carrying the stuff. If I had not acclimated to the climate during those first two weeks, before I started working, I probably would not have made it.

After the first two weeks of work, Mac started occasionally picking me up to walk with him as he took me on rounds around the site. All of sudden he would hit me with a question regarding the building we were making. Once I had answered him he didn't show his feelings, but just grunted and either continued or returned me to the task I had been performing. However, it was quite nice that we started getting along better. Maybe in a year or two we could start talking to each other.

My work schedule made sure that I didn't really have to care about my social life, but I had managed to agree with Toey that she would teach me the Thai language. On my behalf, I promised to help her and Pam with their English ... and Pam also with Math, if necessary. Toey also helped me with the local bureaucracy, and soon I owned a bank account and a local phone number. I also made an unofficial agreement with a company next door who offered cheap calls, that I could occasionally use their wireless connection. Of course that meant that especially Pam every now and then came to my room to use my laptop and internet. I didn't really mind, she was a cute kid and once she got past her shyness she was fun to be with and of course she absorbed English with tremendous speed. Once she felt that she was safe with me she started joking with me, which I found out by using some words in front of Toey that I had learned from Pam. I blamed my co-workers for teaching me expressions like that. Afterwards, when I asked Pam what she thought would have happened if I'd told her mother that she was the one who taught me words like that, she suddenly became very worried. I laughed and patted her hand. I reminded her that she should remember that things worked both ways; I was teaching her and her mother English.

After the third week, I could feel that Mac was really warming to me, since I was able to leave early on Friday evening. I would have Saturday and Sunday off. Well, so did everybody else, but there was no reason for me to feel picky. After all, Mac treated almost everybody the way he treated me.

That evening, I decided to take a look at the neighborhood for the first time. I stopped for a beer, and when I continued I could really feel all the kinks in my body that I had developed during those first three weeks. I knew that I was in a hell of a shape, but I also knew that my muscles were stiff and sore and would easily stay that way. So once I was offered a massage while I was walking by one parlour, it didn't take much to convince me. Especially when the girl suggesting the massage had a very nice smile. When she took me behind drapes and gave me a towel and asked me to strip I did what I was asked. She did turn her back to me when I stripped, but I was sure that she peeked when I was putting the towel on my waist. Whatever, I was not ashamed of my body.

Besides a nice smile she had very strong fingers and arms. When she started working with my back I was sure that there was not a single muscle that was not jammed or which didn't hurt. Of course I was a brave man and didn't want to show the pain, but still I couldn't help occasional wince. I was sure she giggled a bit at my discomfort, but I did my best to keep a brave face. When she had massaged my back and my lower legs she just took away the towel and started massaging my upper legs and the large muscles of my ass. Even if it hurt a bit I soon noticed that I had a problem. It was more than three weeks since Kathleen left and I had not gotten much release since that. None, if you don't count your own hand.

When it was time to roll over and as there was no towel any more there was no way of denying my status. Once I turned she took the towel and was ready to put it over my midsection but she stopped midway and looked at my erect shaft. A hint of a smile formed in the corner of her mouth when she turned to look at me.

"Look, you need happy ending; with a little bit extra I give it to you now, OK?"

It was clear that she was no stranger to offering handjobs to clients. But when I thought about the difference to beating the meat myself or accepting the handjob a pretty girl was offering to me, I certainly was not going to be prude. I smiled to her and nodded. She picked up a bottle of oil from the side of the mattress and warmed it a little bit in her hands before touching me. I looked at the young woman when she did that. It certainly was not the first time she was doing it, but still she seemed delighted when I became even bigger and harder as she touched me. Even if I was hard, there was no need for me to start shooting immediately as some part of me was making almost clinical observations about the girl working on my dick. She was tiny, like many women here and now I noticed that she was not wearing any bra under the shirt that she was wearing.

I guess I surprised her when I didn't start shooting almost instantly and she increased her effort; I noticed her concentration from the way she started biting her lower lip. It seemed that the task she was doing had also some effect on her as her nipples became much more prominent through her shirt. She was sitting over my leg and I couldn't be sure but I felt that she was moving her lower body against it. Once I had noticed those things, I could feel the pressure forming in my balls. The head of my dick became even redder and soon I was spurting a spurt after spurt. She milked my cock until nothing more came out and then she picked another towel and wiped everything from my stomach and chest and from her hands. Then she smiled to me and returned to massaging my front.

The only problem was that once I had noticed her nipples and the scent of aroused woman it didn't take five minutes to get me fully hard again. Of course the fact that she was sitting on the top of me and there was a constant contact didn't help at all. When I once again poked her she finally sighed and rose. When I saw her panties, I could see that I was not mistaken. There definitely was a large damp spot between her legs. I looked at her when she fastened the curtains to the hooks on the sides and then she turned off some of the lightning.

I just lay still when she took off the shirt she had been wearing revealing those small and perky breasts with dark aureolæ. Then she pulled down the panties she had been wearing, and I noticed that was now shaved but still there was quite a small amount of dark pussy hair. Still I didn't move, but followed her when she picked a condom from somewhere under the mattress –(a condom, not a rubber, as Kathleen had explained to me). She didn't hesitate when she rolled it over my hard dick. Then she took some of my shaft into her mouth and I was almost disappointed even if that felt good. But once she took her mouth away and started climbing on the top of me I understood that it was only for the lubrication. Like she would have needed any?

She clearly was no innocent maiden but, since I was not the smallest of the guys, it took her some time to adjust to me. I didn't mind since her tightness felt heavenly to me. Once again she bit her lower lip, but when she had settled on me, she relaxed and smiled. I carefully put my hands to her hips and looked at her eyes searching for the acceptance. She seemed to understand what I was looking for and she nodded to me and I slowly started my exploration with my fingertips. I was careful since my fingers had hardened with the work that I had been doing but she didn't seem to mind. She sighed and trembled when I rolled her nipples. When I finally carefully teased her clit, she went over the edge.

I was able to give her two more orgasms when I couldn't hold back any more and started filling the condom. Once I had stopped shooting I carefully helped her to away from my semi-hard cock and while doing that I made sure that the condom stayed in place. After that there was no more massaging but she cleaned me with one more towel. At first she allowed me to return the favor but once my little head started showing some activity, she giggled and pushed me away shaking her head. I ended up paying multiple times the original massage I had asked for, but I didn't mind the money. Once she opened the curtains, there were two older women who looked at us. A few quick Thai words were exchanged between the women, and I couldn't really follow the conversation. I could only pick up a few words, so I had no idea about the overall meaning.

When I asked the girl if she would be there next Saturday, she blushed and giggled but nodded. When I turned to leave something more was said and the other two women giggled after that. When I was walking back to my residence I had some conflicting thoughts. I had never considered that I would be using services of a 'working girl' because that was what she clearly was. On the other hand, I had not forced her to do anything, and I was sure that she had enjoyed it, too. Even if some of my muscles were hurting, my smile was a mile wide when I returned to my room.

I made use of my two-day weekend by starting the renovations I had promised to do for Toey. Pam liked to keep me company, and it took some convincing from me to assure her that she didn't bother me. While I was working she practiced her English, and I did my best for my Thai. At some point when it was about time to finish the work for the day, I asked if she knew the words I had heard the night before. When she heard what I said she blushed and looked at me and then she started giggling uncontrollably. Of course Toey decided to pick that exact moment to come to ask us for dinner. She asked Pam something in Thai that I couldn't follow but Pam just shook her head and rushed inside. Toey turned to look at me with a stern look on her face. I shrugged.

"I just asked her if she could explain to me some words I accidentally heard."

"What words?"

I repeated the whole sentence with the best skill I could, but I guess there was something wrong with my pronunciation since she just froze for a moment before looking at my crotch and then back at my face. Then she blushed and stared at me.

"You hear those words - where?"

Now it was my turn to blush. I could see her dark eyes flashing when she looked at me.

"At massage."

Her eyes narrowed and she continued staring at me for a moment. Then she just nodded and walked back inside. I looked after her, shrugged, and put away the tools I had been using while making the patio. I looked towards the sea and could see no one at the beach. When I looked around there was nobody around so I decided that instead of going to the cramped shower next to my room I could as well use the rainwater collected from the roof and the area which would soon have the outdoor shower. In fact the shower was already there but the protective walls were not. I just picked my towel next to me decided to test the setup.

To my delight it worked OK. The pressure was not great but enough for refreshing shower. To my horror I noticed that both Toey and Pam were there looking at me talking a shower. Pam grinned when she looked at me and Toey had the same expressionless look on her face when she talked to me.

"You come to eat. Dinner is ready."

I could only nod when I picked my towel and put it around me. At least neither of them freaked out.

The dinner was good, very good, and nothing was said about the things that had happened outside. Pam occasionally had that little girl grin when she looked at me, but I really could not read Toey. She was nice to me and she wanted to know about my work. She told some little things about the office she was working at. Once we finished the meal I insisted that I help with the dishes. Toey objected but this time I didn't give up. When we did that together it didn't take much time to get everything washed and the kitchen back in order. When that was done I thanked both Toey and Pam and hugged both of them. Toey stiffened a bit when I carefully hugged her, but Pam had no such problems. In fact, she pressed herself so tightly against me that I was the one who had problems after that.

The following day I was not able to finish the patio, but I was able to finish something that might be a very nice patio in the future. I had not yet told Toey but I had my hands on a slightly used retractable awning that would really be a nice addition to this patio. By the end of the day the tiles were on the ground and I had managed to mount fiberglass to the three aluminum frames that formed the walls for the outside shower. I knew that I could have afforded new ones, but since Toey insisted that she'd pay for the materials, recycled was more than ok. I had to admit that I was quite satisfied with myself when I saw the result. It was technically very simple. The only real maintenance it needed was the occasional cleaning of the netting that protected the water storage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.