Divided Loyalty - Cover

Divided Loyalty

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A CIA agent is caught behind enemy lines and the KGB sends their top interrogator to crack him

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Big Breasts  

Theodora was almost giddy with excitement over the after-funeral get together she was planning- Never in all my planning did I expect to get this far.

She had seduced so many men over the past year, enslaving their minds to her cause. And with each conquest, she felt more confident, more powerful.

No one is beyond my reach, she smiled. She remembered her dream of the American President servicing her pussy, and she slowly closed her eyes in response- Mmmm, perhaps you will be mine as well.

The plan for rapid expansion was airtight- a buffet at the bar would be set up for many of the funeral-goers, who would be selectively invited by members of her cause. They would be mostly men, but a couple women, too. After peer pressure brought them here, the alcohol would flow freely, reducing their inhibitions and opening them up to suggestions that they wouldn’t normally accept. Suggestions like a secret lapdance by one of the dancers in the back. With sexy bartenders enticing the men with their outfits, and her CIA “actors” encouraging them to partake, Theodora predicted that most of the men would succumb to their emotions. One by one, the victims would be led to private rooms, sound-proofed but bugged for Theodora’s surveillance. It wasn’t that Theodora was concerned about the seductive skills of her dancers; it was more that she needed to make sure the one-on-one sessions weren’t interrupted.

It had taken a couple weeks of intense work to train her “assistants” into the confident, sexy

seductresses they were now-

There was Mileena Lopyreva, a 5’10’’ bombshell blonde from Volgograd, who was recently upgraded to a 36DD chest size. Mileena had a beautiful athletic build with well-toned muscles, much like Theodora. Due to her tall and strong physique, her jutting chest was very eye-catching, much like a glamour model.

Elena Kosteniuk was a redhead who reminded Theodora of her time playing the Red Sonja character.Tall like Mileena, Elena had the most gorgeous blue eyes Theodora had ever seen. Although she was trained as a Russian spy, Elena had an extremely demure and charming personality that would work wonders on unsuspecting men. She had long, flowing red hair down to her mid-back, and a young, slender form that enhanced her innocent demeanor.

And then there was Anna Rulin, the 5’4’’ voluptuous brunette with a tremendous natural chest and a round, firm booty to boot. Although shorter and heavier than the other girls, Anna had a smoldering sexuality to her that could make men fall on their knees and beg. Her wavy, dark brown hair barely reached the tops of her massive 38F breasts, and the only physical alteration she required was a quick tummy tuck to make her chest-waist-hip proportions unbelievably sexy.

Each of these women had been personally trained by Theodora in the finer arts of seduction, as well as the harder task of hypnotizing their prey. Although they had only practiced their art in brief public encounters under Theodora’s supervision, she was confident that they could get the job done.

It was getting late, and having just sent the girls home, Theodora was ready to leave her club and go back to her apartment to sleep. As she locked the front entrance behind her, she was thinking that with only two days left until the funeral, there wasn’t much more to do

ZZZZTTT

Theodora gave a short scream as she hit the sidewalk, her body paralyzed.

She felt her arms being moved behind her, and a voice yelled in her ear-

“Get up!”

Theodora realized that she was being attacked by someone, and that there was no one around to help her.

“Please, just take my money-”

“Shut up, bitch. I don’t want your fucking money. Now move!”

Theodora felt herself be pushed towards the side of the building. As she staggered in that direction, she found that her wrists were tied together. Judging from the feel, she was in handcuffs.

“Don’t even think about running, or I swear I’ll taze you ‘til you black out”, the angry voice said again.

Theodora felt the firm hand of her aggressor on her trapezius, guiding her. But she had to try something-

Before she could, her vision went black as a dark cloth was thrown over her head. She felt disoriented and almost lost her balance from the way she was being directed towards some unknown location.

She heard a car door open- kidnapped? Oh shit-

A strong force propelled her forward, and Theodora fell awkwardly onto a car seat, hitting her thighs against something hard in the process. Since her upper body hadn’t found any obstructions, she surmised that she was pushed into the back seat.

Theodora felt something heavy on top of her back, then something sharp enter her neck. She yelled again for help, but her senses were dulled before she entered a deep sleep.


“Wake up, bitch, we need to talk”, Theodora heard. She was slowly coming to. Where am I?

Theodora opened her eyes, and saw a woman standing in front of her, arms crossed. Judging from the lines on her face, she was probably in her forties, with short brown hair and no makeup on. Don’t I know her?

“I know you’re planning something, you big-tittied slut” she nodded to Theodora. “I know it was you that messed with Jack’s head, and you did the same thing to Patrick. Did you drive him to kill his wife?” she accused.

“I don’t know what you’re-”

Whap!

Theodora felt a painful sting on her cheek. She’s fast, Theodora thought. And really angry.

“I know what kind of torture you did to Jack- he told us all about it.”

Oh, did he? Theodora had to suppress a smile. He enjoyed the teasing very much.

“How you drove him insane with the noise and sleep deprivation. Who knows, maybe he gave you some information...” Theodora studied this woman’s face, looking for clues as to the extent of her knowledge, “ ... maybe he didn’t. I don’t blame him.” The woman paused for only a second, but Theodora caught something in the woman’s expression.

“Point is, I don’t have time to play games with you. So here’s what I’m going to do”, she said, pulling a knife out of her pocket.

The sudden realization hit Theodora like an epiphany- “Kerrigan”

The woman cocked her head in confusion, “How do you know my name?”

Theodora kept quiet, waiting to see what Kerrigan was going to do next.

“That’s fine”, Kerrigan said, with a shrug, “You’ll talk. Or you won’t. The choice is yours.” Kerrigan took a step closer, menacing Theodora with the knife.

Theodora checked her restraints quickly- she was tied up from the shoulders down to her ankles with rope, tied to an old wooden chair. The chair may have been old, but the pieces were thick, and it wasn’t going to fall apart from any amount of struggle.

Kerrigan continued, “As for my choice, I don’t really have one- either you tell me what I want to know, or I cut body parts off. It’s up to you.” She held the knife to Theodora’s neck, but Theodora continued to stare at her.

“I took the liberty of doing some research on you after I tailed Jack one night to your apartment.

Couldn’t really find anything” Kerrigan said, shaking her head as she brought the knife away. “There’s no file on you in our database.” Theodora lost eye contact with Kerrigan as she walked around the chair in a circle.

“You were never active in any field work that we know of, so it’s likely that you were stationed in Russia. Maybe you were an analyst, or going through spycraft training, or maybe just some secretary slut who sucked her way up the ladder ... I don’t know.” Kerrigan walked around to face Theodora again.

“But your connection to Jack piqued my interest, especially since Jack hasn’t been the same since his trip to Moscow.”

“How was he different?” Theodora asked. Kerrigan seemed to be sharing her ruminations with

Theodora, for some reason.

“Not like himself” Kerrigan coldly stared at Theodora, “avoiding women, having no interest in flirtations of any kind. If you knew Jack before the mission, the change would’ve been blatantly obvious.”

“And Patrick?” Theodora prodded.

“My replacement? I saw him coming out of that shit hole bar of yours. Doesn’t take a genius to connect the murder-suicide with you. I just don’t know how you did it ... but that’s what we’re going to find out” she said, moving the knife side to side with a rotation of her hand.

“And how did it feel to be demoted, to be replaced by a better man?” Theodora challenged her.

“Bitch, don’t even try to play mind games with me right now” Kerrigan snarled.

“You misunderstand. I’m just trying to say that what Project Leader Winston did to his work, destroying it and going mental, makes you look much more competent in comparison” Theodora explained.

It took a couple seconds for Theodora to feel the backhand on her cheek again. “Don’t act like you’re helping me out. I know you’re only in it for yourself.”

“You’re right” Theodora said, “But it did help you out, didn’t it? I’m sure your bosses treated you with a little more respect after learning what your former job did to Patrick.” Kerrigan didn’t answer. “And even if you didn’t have a lot of success stopping the civil war from happening, at least you didn’t have the State Department make promises to your allies about some grand international exposé.” Theodora could see the wheels turning in Kerrigan’s head.

“Admit it- as terrible as it was, Patrick’s tragic ending benefited you, bringing you closer to the position of power you wanted.”

Kerrigan face slowly turned to one of disgust, “You think I wanted this? What kind of psycho are you?!”

“The kind that gets things done. The kind with the power that you only wish you had.” Theodora studied Kerrigan intently, “The only difference between me and you is I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want, while you’re stuck in your moral obligations.”

“By killing innocent people? If that’s how you got where you are today, then I want no part of it.”

“We’ll see about that” Theodora said, with a smug expression. “Would you like to see the extent of my power?” she said, cryptically.

Kerrigan took a second to respond, “What I want to know is what you’re planning next.”

“No, I don’t think so” Theodora eyed her, “I think what you want to know is how I was able to influence these powerful men within your organization.” Theodora nodded to her bag, “go ahead and text Jack using my phone, ask him to meet me here” she said confidently.

“You’re trying to trick me” Kerrigan said, flatly.

“I’m only trying to show you what you’ve really wondered about me, about my secrets. Even if you don’t like what you hear, you can always arrest us and turn us into the FBI. Two birds, one stone, as you say.”

“I’m not doing this for you, I’m doing this to get to the bottom of this conspiracy” Kerrigan said, finding Theodora’s phone, “If Jack’s here, I should get more answers.” Sure you are, sweetie.

Theodora gave Kerrigan the password for her phone, and even encouraged her to read through some of the texts between Jack and herself so that Kerrigan wouldn’t tip Jack off that it wasn’t really Theodora contacting him.

“He’s on his way” Kerrigan said, tossing the phone back on the purse.

It only took 15 minutes for Jack to show up to the abandoned restaurant where Jane was keeping Theodora. Keeping her gun on Theodora, Kerrigan told her to call him into the back room.

“And don’t even think of warning him, cause right now I’m looking for any excuse to blow your pretty little head to pieces.” She was standing by the wall, with an expression that showed Theodora that she meant it.

“Don’t worry, I won’t ruin this performance. There’s no escaping now” Theodora smirked. She heard someone approaching the door, “Oh Jack, would you be obedient to your master and close your eyes before opening the door. I have a surprise for you.”

The door opened, and Jack stood in the doorway, eyes closed in a pensive pose. He was wearing a tight-fitting black t shirt and dark-colored jeans. At 6’ and 200 pounds, Jack was muscular in all the right places, with jacked arms and impressive pecs. He was Theodora’s first, and she would always have a special connection with him.

“Come kneel before your master, pet” she sweetly spoke. Jack took a step into the room and knelt, facing towards Theodora.

“Why do you serve me?” she asked him.

“Because you are my master, and I am your slave” he intoned. Theodora noticed that Kerrigan was slowly lowering her gun hand, probably shocked at Jack’s response.

“And how is it that I became your master?” she bid him.

“You enslaved me with your seductive powers, overcoming my weak will. I live only to serve you now.”

Jack’s erection was straining against his pants, as it always did when he was in her presence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.