Divided Loyalty - Cover

Divided Loyalty

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A CIA agent is caught behind enemy lines and the KGB sends their top interrogator to crack him

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Big Breasts  

Jack was running out of time, and he knew it.

At the moment, he was alone inside one of the largest server rooms in the country, but that was not going to last long. His mission had a high risk of failure, and capture was not an option.

C'mon, where the Hell is it?

He was looking to access the designated server box so he could plant a microcontroller into one of the motherboards. This would allow the agency to remotely access the server and monitor its activity. It was the first mission of this type he had undertaken, and despite all of the training he'd received, Jack was getting worried that maybe another agent should have been tasked with this high-tech job.

There!

Jack quickly ran over to the server box, and bypassed the lock on it.

Server input. Server output. Main processing unit. Motherboard. Motherboard ... Aha! Main processing motherboard.

He slid out the compartment, and found the hardware perfectly matched with the mental image in his mind. Quickly he inserted a small device onto a portion of the motherboard, and slid the compartment back in place.

He heard an electric beep sound, and knew he had to act quickly or he would be compromised.

To cover up his work, Jack quickly relocked the server box, then bolted for the exit. If he were to be caught, Jack knew that would mean certain torture, and all his years of training might not get him out.

The last thing I want is to live out my life in some Siberian gulag, Jack thought. Too cold.

Jack left the room without turning to see who was coming through the door. He knew anonymity was his closely guarded ally in missions like these, and showing his face could mean the difference between mission success and failure.

Jack ran through the industrial-minded hallways, adrenaline pumping through every part of him. His singular focus was to get out of the immediate area so that he could blend in with the rest of the personnel here.

Finally! Calm yourself, now, he scolded himself.

Jack had a powerful build at 6' tall and 210 pounds, and he looked all the part of the typical KGB agent, with his crisp military uniform and stern expression about him. He kept his blue eyes straight ahead, and tugged his military-style peaked cap down so that his face was slightly more covered.

As he was making his way through the main lobby of the building, Jack saw that the security station was still letting people in and out. He quickly walked to the turnstile exit, getting into the short line of people, when he noticed the security guard cocking his head to the side, as if listening for something.

Don't do it, Jack thought. Just let us out.

Thinking quickly, Jack surreptitiously moved ahead so that he was the second person in line.

Just one more...

Jack was practically on the heels of the man in front of him, and was nearly through the turnstile when his heart sank-

"Ostanovis' zdes'"

The security guard held his arm out as he was addressing Jack, barring him from moving forward.

Without thinking, Jack uttered a "Pozhaluysta, u menya yest/chtoby zabrat' svoikh detey iz shkoly"- "Please, I have to pick up my children from school"- to the guard.

If the guard was considering what I said, he showed no sign of it.

Shit, should I take him out? Jack thought.

Jack gave no outward appearance that anything was amiss, putting on the persona of a clueless observer in this situation. Based on the look of the security guard, though, no one was going to be let through any time soon. Jack glanced back towards the path where he had come, then...

WHAM

Jack delivered a haymaker left hook to the back of the guard's jaw, right on the hinge. The guard crumpled to the floor, and Jack ran towards the building's front entrance. He slammed through the door, feeling the rush of cold air. Once again the adrenaline was pumping through him, and he felt the familiar feeling of panic again. He knew at that moment he was being chased.

I have to get out of the--

Then everything went black.

Jack was first aware of blackness.

Realizing that he was in trouble, Jack opened his eyes and bolted up. At least, he would have stood up, except he suddenly realized with panic that he was tied to a chair.

A bright light was shining from above, reflecting off the white walls and temporarily blinding him.

"on bodrstvuyet", ("he's awake") he heard.

Jack futilely tested his bonds, and groaned inwardly. He was in big trouble.

From what he could tell, Jack was in a small 10x10' cell with very little features to it- there was a halogen light above, the chair he was sitting on, and a single door not 5' away from him.

And of course a Russian soldier, blocking the door. He studied the soldier quickly, and could tell from the man's expression that he was specially trained, maybe Spetsnaz. The soldier did not have any firearms in plain sight, but Jack knew the man had something up his sleeve in case Jack wanted to make trouble.

Remembering his training, Jack calmed himself and thought of the cover story for who he was and why he was here.

Just then the door opened, and the soldier moved aside for another man to walk in.

"You can spare me the lies, whoever you are" he said with a Russian accent, "We know you are an agent for the American government". The man was shorter than the soldier, maybe 5'10''. He wore glasses and a similar uniform as the soldier, except it was a darker shade of brown. There were various insignia pinned to his chest, so Jack figured this man must be the one in charge, for now. He was slowly taking his black leather gloves off when

Jack responded,"YA ne ponimayu" (I have no idea what you mean). "YA rabotayu tol'ko..." (I only work... )

Whap!

Jack felt the sting of the glove against his face.

"No more lies", the interrogator sternly intoned. "We know you were trying to access our servers, but what we want to know is why. I assume you will not cooperate", he paused, waiting for a reaction from Jack, and then continued, "So we will begin."

The interrogator nodded to the soldier beside the door, and then briskly left the room. As soon as the door shut closed, the soldier smiled at him.

Well, they can try to break me, Jack thought. I've been trained in counter-interrogation, so I know all their tricks. They can break my body, but they will never my will. Semper fi.

Jack remembered overhearing through the CIA grapevine about many successful spy exchanges in the past few years, so perhaps he would be one of them. From what he was told, all of the agents were not physically tortured. The Russians must have done so in hopes of getting their agents back in one piece, as well.

A gentlemanly agreement, Jack mused. You don't torture my guys, I don't torture yours. Jack only hoped that the CIA had more Ruskies locked up than Russia had Americans.

The soldier in front of him walked right to his chair and yelled, "What is your name? Who do you work for? Why are you here?" Jack was taken aback at the man's fury, but maintained eye contact with the soldier who was now towering over him.

Again the man repeated, "What is your name? Who do you work for? Why are you here?"

"My name is Alexei Federov. I am a systems IT engineer for Sukhoi here in Moscow. I am working on assignment from Sukhoi to monitor the government servers and protect them from outward attacks." It was the cover that Jack had learned, and he half-expected some sort of retaliation from the large man in front of him.

Instead, the soldier left the room with a smile. Like he was happy with my answer.

Well this is odd, Jack thought. I wonder what kind of game they are playing.

The soldier came back a minute later, bringing with him some kind of boom box. He set the boom box on the ground, and suddenly Jack heard the most horrible music ever made being played at unbearably loud levels. Jack cringed. It was some sort of death metal screamer band, except instead of drum beats, there were randomly placed discordant chords. The angry tone of the screaming/singing mixed with the irritating background music instantly put Jack on edge, and he subconsciously struggled to get away from the music.

His chair would not budge, however, since it was bolted to the floor. The soldier, on the other hand, appeared to have ear plugs in place, and was enjoying Jack's reaction to the tortuous sound being played.

The soldier left the room, but the device kept churning out its harsh vibes directly into Jack's brain. Jack tried to calm himself, but any exercise he tried in his mind was broken up by that unholy noise. It was taking all Jack had inside himself to keep his sanity.

The torture lasted for what seemed like hours. Then the light above him flickered with its own chaotic rhythm.

Jack finally let out a scream.

Commandant Ilya looked over his handiwork so far, carefully measuring his prisoner's emotional state. His cold blue eyes had no pity for the man sitting on the other side of the one-way glass.

Ilya was surprised at how well this man was resisting the interrogation so far- it had been a couple days of constant stimulation and sleep deprivation, yet this man still would not answer the same basic questions they asked.

The man's will is strong, Ilya thought. Much too strong.

Ilya knew that time was running out, and they still had very little knowledge of his prisoner's mission. The U.S. government was currently negotiating for the release of their spy. Ilya knew that as negotiations became more prolonged, the worse the terms would be for Russia. Both sides knew that the longer a spy was in captivity, the more likely they were to give up information. So if the Russians took too long to make a deal, the Americans would assume that their man was giving information to us, and would offer less.

This spy was specifically trained to withstand torture, to be sure. The U.S. probably knew which non-physical tactics the Russians liked to use to get their prisoners to talk, so they knew how long they had to get their man out. Ilya could not afford a failure here. He turned towards the soldier...

"Posvonite Fedodoru" ("Call Theodora").

Jack was delirious.

Strange images appeared in his vision, little shapes that went just as quickly as they came. Sometimes they looked like people, and he would talk to them. Sometimes they were monsters. They never lasted long, like the imaginations of a driver dozing off at the wheel.

And the music would still continue to echo in his brain, along with the high pitch ringing that resonated in his ears. There were times that the music was stopped, and he would question whether it was really gone or just his imagination.

The interrogators liked to work on a schedule, with questioning at the end of each sound torture interval. It was always the same- What is your name? Who do you work for? Why are you here?

Jack had resisted them at every turn, in part from his early training. The first line of thought he used was his understanding of the situation- Jack knew that the sensory overload from the lights and sound would put his body in a fight-or-flight response, so that he would never get any sleep. He knew sleep-deprived individuals were very susceptible, and that's what the soldiers were watching for in their questioning. The U.S. military used sleep-deprivation in their basic training, and Jack was familiar with it in the Marines as well.

The other mental exercise he tried was to hold onto the memories of his past. He liked to think about his family, friends, and colleagues at the agency. They had expectations for him, and he had to live up to them. Which led Jack to his last recurring thought...

The last thing Jack would do was mouth the words, "Semper fi". Always loyal.

And so Jack was using all these mental strategies to keep himself together, knowing that the next round of questioning was about to begin.

Semper fi. Just hold on a little longer, he thought.

"Are you okay?" said a female voice.

Jack did a double-take in his mind, trying to process what he just heard. Is this another hallucination?

Jack looked up and saw something totally unexpected- standing in front of him was a young woman in a fur hat and a long blue uniform jacket that ran down to her knees. She was obviously Russian, guessing from her pale skin and chestnut-colored hair. Jack noticed that the uniform cut her figure very well, and she was well-proportioned in the hips and especially the bust, although the uniform was still buttoned to her neck. She had crimson-colored lipstick on, but the last thing Jack saw was her piercing green eyes. They seemed much brighter and colorful than normal.

"Are you okay"? She repeated. She had a thick Russian accent, and it was beautiful music to Jack's ears.

Jack gulped, and felt a slight tingle in his crotch.

"I've been better" Jack managed to say.

The woman was standing at attention, arms behind her back. This presented her chest in a more appealing fashion, and Jack wondered how her breasts looked underneath that cutting uniform she wore.

While locking eyes, the woman took a step closer.

"My name is Theodora. I have been tasked with bringing about your release." Something about the way she said emphasized release and nodded her head down gave Jack chills. Jack kept staring into Theodora's eyes.

"For now, I just want you to relax and focus on my voice. Do not speak until I ask you a question." She took another step closer. Jack could smell a rich perfume in the air, and his heart quickened.

"Just listen to my voice and we will work on getting you out of here. You would like that, da?"

"Yes" Jack answered truthfully. Was she sent to save me?

"Very good", she smiled. Jack thought she had a pleasant smile.

"Just listen to my voice and you will be freed. You will finally go home. You want to go home, da?"

"Da". He wanted to go home so badly. Maybe she could help him.

"I want you to listen to me very closely", she said, taking another step towards Jack. She was now only a foot away from his chair.

"If you want to go home, you will have to focus. Can you focus on me?" She asked with a slightly concerned look. She knelt in front of Jack.

Theodora's scent seemed stronger now, and Jack could feel her powerful presence. Jack looked at those luscious red lips, and then remembered to focus on her eyes. All he did was nod.

Theodora smiled again. "Very good. It pleases me when you answer my questions. You do like to please me, right?"

Jack stopped to think for a second- do I want to please her? That doesn't make sense.

Jack felt a light touch on his knee, and saw that Theodora had placed her left hand there. She was making circles on his knee, which distracted Jack for a second. It was only then that Jack realized he had a full erection, and it plainly obvious to both of them.

Jack felt embarrassed, and didn't know what to say.

Theodora must've realized it, because she capitalized on it- "I see you think I am attractive. You do think I am attractive, da?" She was looking into his eyes again.

"Da", Jack said.

"Very good", she smiled again. "It is normal to tell beautiful woman she is attractive" she said as she took her fur hat off, releasing a torrent of rich brown hair. A cascade of womanly scent assaulted Jack as he stared at the shoulder-length hair.

"You do find me beautiful, da?" She asked abashedly.

Jack said the first thing in his mind, as he had been doing the last couple minutes- "Of course".

Theodora smiled at him again. "It makes me happy to hear you say that. You like it when I am happy, da?" She blinked her eyes for more effect. They were mesmerizing to Jack.

Jack didn't miss a beat this time- "Da"

"Very good. Now I want you to relax and close your eyes. Verrry good." Jack was pleased when he heard her stretch out the word "very", and he felt his heart beating loud in his chest.

"Relax and close your eyes ... Focus on my voice ... You are tired and need to rest ... But first you must listen to my voice"

Jack could feel his heart slow down, and his mind was finally quieting.

"Relax and listen to my voice ... Remember that this pleases me ... and that you think me beautiful woman."

"Feel yourself sink deeper and deeper into softness ... Sink deeper and deeper into darkness ... Only the sound of my voice to guide you."

Jack felt calm like he hadn't known in a long time, and focused on following the voice that guided him towards peacefulness.

"You are sinking deeper and deeper ... You feel yourself becoming lighter and lighter ... Following the sound of my voice ... Focusing on my voice and trusting it ... As it leads you to weightlessness." Jack continued to follow the voice, trusting it implicitly.

"Now your body is feeling numb ... First your toes ... Then your feet ... Slowly the numbness creeps through your body, and you welcome the feeling of weightlessness."

Theodora continued to intone Jack's instructions, slowly delving him deeper into his subconscious.

"Now at last you are floating ... Being led by my voice ... With nothing around you ... Only you and my voice"

"When I count to three, only your mind will return to your body, and you will open your eyes. You will continue to listen to my voice, and follow my instructions."

"1" Jack felt his mind moving in some direction.

"2"

"3" Jack opened his eyes, and stared straight into the eyes of Theodora. Although he was only aware of what was in front of him, Jack was no longer attached to the rest of his body.

"Very good, now tell me, do you want follow my voice?"

"Yes" Jack said in a monotone voice.

"Very good. Do you still find me beautiful?"

"Very much so" Jack said in the same monotone.

Theodora didn't need to keep smiling for Jack. "Very good"

"It please me when you tell me I am beautiful woman. And when I am pleased, you are pleased, too. Tell me again I am beautiful woman"

"You are a beautiful woman" Jack said. He felt something inside him, something warm.

"What is your name?" Theodora asked. The next answer would tell her how far her prisoner had progressed.

After a second thought, Jack responded, "I ... I can't tell you that". Theodora was watching the young man struggle, and knew that she had to change strategy now. Even though he was resisting her now, it was only a matter of time before Theodora got what she wanted. Theodora always got what she wanted.

He is already under hypnosis, it's only a matter of time, Theodora thought. She had to set this up right, though.

"A name is power", Theodora said. "I have given you my name, but I do not have your name. Your name is tied to who you are. It defines you, makes you a man. Gives you power. This is something you will not give me?"

"Yes, I can't tell you my name"

"That is alright. You may keep your name. Let us focus on me again. Tell me I am beautiful". Theodora stroked Jack's leg again to distract Jack's attention from the danger of the situation.

"You are beautiful" Jack said.

"Very good. I am pleased. And this pleases you, da?"

"Yes" Jack repeated.

"Very good. Follow my voice and listen to it well. You like the sound of my voice, da?" She inched closer to him.

"Da" replied Jack. Theodora knew from the man's word choice that she was regaining her traction with his subconscious.

"You feel strong attraction for me, da?"

"Da" said Jack, quickly.

"This pleases me." Jack felt a small wave of warmth again. He liked to please her.

"Listen very carefully to me. You find everything attractive about me"- She watched him intently- "my feminine scent ... my green eyes ... my legs ... my hips ... my breasts ... my lips ... my hair ... everything." She got the reaction she wanted, and smiled evilly. "You agree?"

"I agree"

"Verrry good. This pleases me. The more you are around me, the more you become aroused. The more you smell me, the more intoxicated you become. Every time I touch you, you will feel pleasure." She tested this by touching his inner thigh. Jack inhaled sharply.

"You can feel the pleasure building inside of you, but you will not cum. You will only cum when I command it."

Jack was slowly nodding his head in agreeance.

"Very good. This pleases me"- Jack felt his cock twitch. His mouth was getting dry.

"You can feel your arousal increase every second that I am near you. You long to touch me, to caress me, to make love to me. And your arousal will increase the more I tease you." Theodora unbuttoned the top button of her jacket, revealing a thin, smooth neck. Jack could only stare longingly.

"But you will not cum until I command you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes" Jack whimpered. He was glued to her every movement, hot with anticipation.

"Very good. This pleases me. Are you aroused?"

"Yes" Jack said, innocently.

"My every movement is like a drug to you, driving you deeper and deeper into lust". She unbuttoned herself again, this time on the lapel by her right shoulder.

"You feel yourself losing control. You want your release so bad, but you cannot cum yet, my little pet. You feel yourself weaken as I tease you" she said, taking off another button. Now Jack could see the top of her cleavage, and her breasts were as massive as he presumed when he first looked her over.

"Feel the excitement build inside you as you fall deeply in love with me, with every part of me. As I reveal my sex to you, you lose more and more control over yourself." At this, Theodora unbuttoned the last of her uniform, and parted the jacket in the middle to reveal her bosom.

To Jack, they were the most heavenly breasts he had ever seen. Theodora had found out which part of her Jack liked best, and she brought her chest closer to him.

Theodora was now only wearing a small dark green bikini to hold in her 32F's, and the bikini had a supporting effect on her breasts, making them bulge out of the top. Had Jack been looking anywhere besides those soft, milk-white globes, he would have noticed that the rest of Theodora's body was well-toned as well.

She undressed her pants, revealing long, powerful legs.

Jack gave a muted cry, his mouth agape. His arousal had built to such a high level that his cock was rock hard, ready at any moment to blow his load and grant him release. In desperation, Jack strained against his chair and the binding that held him, trying to bring his crotch closer to Theodora.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.