Black Man Meets Tg - Cover

Black Man Meets Tg

Copyright© 2016 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 4: Black sex Addict ( pay Tribute )

Sex Story: Chapter 4: Black sex Addict ( pay Tribute ) - Black man become friends with white transgender person who dominates him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Porn Theatre  

The camcorder is in place and running, mounted on a tripod standing slightly behind my right side. Only my fishnet stockings covering my white silky thighs and my black leather knee high boots can be seen in the view of the camcorder. The target of the camcorder is kneeling directly in front of me. It is an older naked black man, whom, in his recent past was a very attractive and confident man. Often referred to a a Mandingo Bull. A man who had plenty of white women that would kneel and serve him, that is, up until now.

Now, he is kneeling before me. His name is Bob. For the past three months I have been constantly “wallet raping” him to the tune of $500 a month. The black bastard is really starting to feel the effects, financially and emotionally. Bob is kneeling and shaking before me. His mind, struggling to comprehend and accept the condition he is in, wondering how he got here.

The camcorder captures the steel cock cage with a small gold lock, which traps and stops his once proud black cock from obtaining a full erection. I smile as the sexually addicted black man reaches for his aching dick again, just to be denied by the steel cage.

“Present my tribute piggy!” I commanded.

Bob had been waiting in fear and excitement for this command. Laying before him was his wallet. Bob knows that the cam is recording his actions for the world to see. He pulls out two $100 bills with his fingers, trying his best not to expose the rest of the bills inside. With his head bowed he presents the bills to me. After a few seconds I take them and hold them in front the cam so all my fans can see.

“Lift your head up and look directly into the lens, Bob! I want your face to clearly be seen in the camcorder!” I commanded

Bob knows that I will post our event today on my “clips4sale “ website. (Did the reader of this post know I record all my events with Bob?) I’ve made a bundle on recording Bob’s degrading exploits as a sex addict and my pay piggy slave.

As Bob is looking at the camcorder, I let a glob of spit fly from my mouth, which lands between Bob’s eyes. I then state for the audiences benefit.

“As you can see Bob is weak and I like taking from the weak, isn’t that right pig?”

Bob, with a nod of his head, said softly “Yes, Ma’am” I demanded he repeat it louder so the camcorder could clearly record his response.

I then made the following statement.

“Todays purpose for Bob’s visit is to give testimony, and to testify how I, the Lady, he craves and adores, has made him into the sex addict and pay pig that he is and was born to be. As you can see the pig’s cock is in chastity.

“How long have you been in chastity PIG? “ I ask.

“10 days, Ma’am.” came his soft hunbled answer.

After a brief chuckle I say “10 days? WOW. I bet you have a lot of nigger cum stored up in those balls don’t you piggy?”

Than I go straight to the point. “Pig, how much are you willing to pay for me to unlock your pathic little piggy cock?”

You can tell by the look on his face, Bob is thinking quickly. He looking for a cheap way out.

“Twenty dollars, Ma’am. “ he replied with some confidence.

This pathic responce insults me! I slap his face and hurl another glob of spite from my lips onto his mouth and chin. Placing the toes of my boot on his pathic cock in its “pigpen” I lean in closer and smile, knowing that this weak minded sex addict could never resist.

I ask sweetly “How much PIG?”

Bob is trembling even more now, I can see his cock straining and throbbing in its “pigpen”.

He than asks with trepidation in his voice “Fifty dollars, Ma’am?”

I give a approving nod. Bob, with nervous hands, reaches into his wallet with fumbling fingers, extracting a fifty dollar bill, which causes a few other bills to partially show.

He quickly shoves them back inside his wallet, hoping I didn’t see them. With a raised eyebrow I look at his wallet than into his eyes and smile. I let reality set in. The PIG knows before I am through with him and throw him out, I will have it all.

The PIG present the fifty dollar bill to me. I take it and hold it up toward the camcorder so my audience can see. I then reach down and unlock his pigpen.

I tease my nails over his throbbing, leaking and jumping cock slowly and say. “Now wasn’t that worth $50, piggy?”

Bob whole body bucks at the touch of my red nails and soft white hand. After a few sensuous strokes I turn to the camcorder and say to my internet audience sweetly.

“This my dear audience, is a teaching moment. When you have a big dumb, old nigger, pay piggy, you got to milk him slowly, steadily, until you get it all out”.

The Camcorder fades to black

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.