Guardian - Cover

Guardian

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Earth is wracked by the effects of global warming, and the Wasters are doing their best to complete the job. Jim Wilson and his two companions, a woman and a giant dog are doing their best to fight the Wasters at the behest of the United States of North America. This is a short (seven chapters) account of a small portion of their battle. There is some rape, but it is an integral part of the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Superhero   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Military   War  

Guardian spent the time while they were resting in the shade to teach Jane how to use her new pistol. He wanted her to start out using both hands to hold the pistol while she shot. Later on, he would teach her to shoot with one hand. Jane paid close attention to the instructions from Guardian, and she proved to be an apt pupil.

They did not have a lot of ammunition to use on target practice, so, when Jane proved able to hit targets up to 10 yards away, Guardian called a halt to the practice until they could come up with more ammunition. Jane was getting tired so it was a good time to stop the practice, anyway. It was too early for Jane to be sure of hitting a moving target, but any adult would have been a fool to stand in one place while she shot at him.

Once the heat of the day dropped a little, they resumed walking. They were treated to a rare event: it started to rain! They did not try to seek shelter because the falling water was cooling to their skin and such a novelty that they wanted to enjoy it as long as the rain lasted. On top of everything else, the rain killed the dust, and that was a pleasure in itself.

The amazing thing was that the rain continued for more than 30 minutes. Not only that, it picked up a bit. Guardian suggested that they dig out some of his precious soap and bathe while the rain was falling. Jane thought that had to be an inspiration of pure genius, so they stopped where they were and stripped off their clothes.

The rain kept falling, and the pair turned the mere fact of bathing into a game in which they washed each other. This was the first time that they had seen each other naked in broad daylight. Guardian was struck by Jane's feminine beauty: she was truly the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen. Jane felt the same kind of thing toward Guardian: he was the very picture of masculinity. However, she was startled by the number of scars all over his body. There were even the marks of bullet strikes on his chest!

Nevertheless, she was most taken by the size of his penis. In its currently flaccid condition, it was about 6½ inches long and 1¾ inches in diameter. Guardian was an anomaly in this age because he was circumcised. He had the first circumcised cock to fuck her, but she had been so excited by other things that she had not noticed any difference. Likewise, the blowjob had not seemed any different to her. Well, she planned to pay more attention tonight!

However, to the job at hand. Jane lovingly and carefully washed all of Guardian's skin, though she did pay the most attention to his naughty parts and succeeded in making him hard. Really, that was not difficult, and it was fun.

Guardian repaid the deed by washing her. He washed her naughty parts as she had done his with love and care, but he made the most impression by washing her hair. No man had ever done this for Jane before, and this really hurt because she was going to lose him in only a few days. Oh, well, she grabbed hold of the philosophy to enjoy it while she could.

This was too good an opportunity to miss, so they grabbed hold of Ajax and gave him a bath, too. The dog was playfully indignant at the liberties taken by the humans, but he thoroughly enjoyed the attention that entailed.

Suddenly, without warning, Jane jumped into Guardian's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. By this time, his cock was rampant, so he had no trouble slipping it into her pussy. She felt him slide in to bump her clit, and that set her off to bouncing up and down in his arms. It took all of Guardian's willpower to stand there while Jane did all of the work, but he sensed that was the way she wanted it.

She came before he did and just could not summon the strength to keep herself bouncing on his cock, so he laced his fingers under her butt and continued the fucking motions that she had started. Jane started to come again, and it was the rhythmic clenching of her pussy muscles on his cock that pushed Guardian over the peak into his own orgasm. They came together and would have fallen had it not been for Guardian's superb balance and strength. They remained with Guardian's cock penetrating Jane's pussy for several minutes while they came down from their physical and emotional highs.

Guardian slipped out of Jane's pussy and set her down on her own feet. She immediately kneeled and began to clean his cock with her tongue and lips. He did not come again, but Jane's efforts certainly felt good. That was the end of the episode of mutual bathing and sex, so they rinsed off the sand and mud stuck to Jane's knees and their feet and put their clothes back on. Guardian and Jane rearmed themselves and they again became alert to their surroundings. Guardian knew that they had been safe enough with Ajax's superlative senses to guard them all.

They laughed at their little vacation from the cares of the world and resumed their march down the road. The puzzling thing was that the rain continued. In fact, it started to rain even harder, and Guardian became somewhat concerned. Yes, there were heavy rainstorms on occasion at this time of the year, but this seemed to be one that was out of the ordinary, both for its intensity and for its duration.

Guardian mentioned his surprise at the amount of rain and Jane agreed with him. They both became concerned over the thought of a flash flood. They were on high enough ground not to be bothered by such an event, but the road's many bridges over dry arroyos were mostly fallen down, and they were going to have to enter one such arroyo that they could see not far away.

There was already a small stream of water running through the sand and rocks at the bottom of the arroyo, and there was good reason to believe that the water would flow much more vigorously if the rain continued to fall the way it was now doing. It was too early in the day to stop for the night, so they hurried toward the arroyo in hope of getting past it before the flow of water became too great.

By the time they reached the arroyo, there was enough water to be ankle-deep and it was flowing rather fast. They hurried down the arroyo bank and ran across to the opposite bank. Suddenly, they could hear the roar of water bearing down upon them, and they rushed to climb out of the arroyo onto the higher ground. Fortunately, there were enough remnants of the fallen bridge to give them something to climb on to get out of the way of the water, but Ajax had no such ability to climb where the humans could.

Guardian boosted Jane up the bank and tried to do the same for Ajax. The dog struggled to find purchase for his paws, but he was having considerable difficulty making any progress. Meanwhile the sound of the approaching wall of water told Guardian that they had to get up the bank as quickly as possible.

Ajax was just not making progress fast enough to do much good, so Guardian simply picked him up and threw him onto the bank beside Jane. She caught the dog around his waist and steadied him to keep him from falling back into the arroyo.

Meanwhile, they could now see the wall of water approaching and all of the flotsam that was roiling around. Guardian was in great danger of being enveloped by the water, so he could no longer be elegant about how he escaped from the oncoming water. Guardian gathered himself and jumped for the safety of the high ground where Jane was waiting.

He could not quite make it that far, and his legs were struck by much of the debris carried by the water. However, he had managed to jump high enough so that his boots did not fill with water. Jane grabbed his shoulder-holster straps and pulled with all of her might while Guardian scrambled the last few feet to safety.

Now it was easy to see why Guardian wore such boots. The high legs of the boots shielded him from the scratches and much of the bruising that he would normally have gotten from the debris in the water. The boots might be uncomfortably hot on his legs and feet, but the protection they offered paid for that discomfort many times over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.