The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2016 by MarkStory

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - Mark takes a Caribbean cruise - unexpectedly by himself, after his girlfriend breaks his heart. Onboard the ship, he meets a teenage girl named Riley and her family. The family asks Mark to participate in a very special tradition, one that he's never heard of. The story covers what happens on the cruise, and what happens in subsequent years, as Mark and Riley try to maintain their relationship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Slow  

June, 2020

"Mark, I've noticed you spending a lot of time with Riley," Jim said, taking a sip of his drink. "I've also noticed the way you look at her."

I felt my face flush. This guy I'd just met two days ago was telling me he noticed the way I looked at his 15-year old daughter? Who I'd only met three days ago? Was I about to be murdered right here in a cruise ship bar, thrown directly overboard from Deck 14?

"I, uh -- that is, I mean, uh --" I stammered out, my brain frantically trying to figure out an escape from this situation.

Jim chuckled. "Mark, relax. I'm not mad. You seem like a nice guy, and Riley is very flattered by your attention. Very flattered, but also very nervous. To explain why, I need to ask you a serious question."

The words he said next would change my life in ways I never could have imagined.

"Mark, have you ever heard of 'The Arrangement'?"

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.