The Century Club - Cover

The Century Club

Copyright© 2016 by Victor E

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lolita River's freshmen year in high school proves even more exciting than imagined. The 14 year-old virgin is not as innocent as everyone imagines. Her repressed sexual fantasies have been kept secret. But when she's approached to join a secret sorority of older girls, she jumps at the chance. And, when asked to share her thoughts and deepest desires as part of her initiation, she lets her inhibition as well as her panties down. The Sorority sisters want her to tell all, feel it and just DO IT!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Coercion   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

Brenda sat on the bean bag and lifted her teddy to above her 36-C breasts. Like her friends, Brenda's pussy was well shaven and used to the kind of action it was going to see for the next ten minutes or so. Not that mutual masturbation participation or viewing was a regular experience for the so-called Century Club gals.

But Julie had them all convinced that a little naughtiness was going to go a long way in getting their freshman fall-girl to humiliate herself. So it was in a good cause.

Brenda and the others watched a variety of sex scenes on the lap top screen from their seated positions in a circle around Brenda. The camera was set and would only get a shot of whoever was sitting on the bean bag, but from around the circle each girl could see the lap top images. And they were very raunchy, indeed.

Brenda was not the only one in the red room moaning, but she was the loudest. They stopped the clip after Brenda's time was up and she had managed a convincing Big-O squeal of delight. Then she proceeded to 'confess' her inner reaction. Letting it all out, she admitted to being turned on most by the bondage whipping and anal gang-bang scene.

"Getting whipped and fucked up the ass while in bonds is what I really want." Brenda confided. " It's just a fantasy, I know ... But I so want it to happen."

"Thank you, Brenda," said Julie who then asked Linda to take the chair. The porn clips then continued to play as Linda hammed it up for Lolita's benefit. After her go, Linda picked the Bukkake scene as her hottest experience.

"I so love the smell and taste of a guy's cum, especially shot right up my nostrils," Linda said with a bit of a giggle. " I wish guys would insist on that on a first date instead of a boring old hand job. Anyway, that scene was the one that turned me on the most."

Fay was next to take the chair, but she only lasted six minutes of pussy pushing and watching just one porn segment. Her Multi-Big-O orgasms seemed genuine, perhaps because Fay was more of a slut than her friends and because the clip that had showed next was a threesome / 3-cum double penetration piece. In something like two naked men sandwiched a naked girl whose hands were tied behind her back and whose mouth was filled with one huge cock and her pussy with another.

"Humpty-Dump Me!" was all Fay said as the 16 year-old slut grabbed her sopping wet, bald crotch and struggled to explain her inner-slut feelings.

"Been there, done that ... But not often enough. Yes, I dream of that every night."

Not to be outdone by Fay in this sex-drama exposition, Holly let the full ten minutes of porn run to the end and let her orgasm build slowly and finished with silent tears. " I want so much to be a bad little bitch and be mastered by a real man, disciplined and humiliated." Holly moaned at last.

"I want to do anything I'm told to do and be ass, boob and pussy whipped for the fun of it. I want to be some guy's sex slave. I want him to debase me at HIS pleasure. Humiliating sex even giving me golden showers, if that makes him happy. There! I've said it. It's true. I've always been a secret sub and now you all know."

Then it was Julie's turn. She knew her friends were just playing up to the 'confess-it-all' strategy designed to get Lolita to spill her guts out and totally humiliate herself. But Julie thought the other four girls were being a bit bitchy too ... sort of competing with each other as to who could appear the sluttiest. Time to give the coup de gras.

Julie didn't bother watching any of the clips. Instead she sat on the bean bag, pulled off her teddy and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was dripping. " I don't have to review that stuff, " she calmly declared. " What I want is all of the above. I've watched along with all of you and I have not touched myself once. I didn't have to because everything I saw turned me on, made me wet, made me what to do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I saw."

Then she rose and walked over to Lolita and give her warm kiss on the lips, smiled and said, " See, sweetheart, I'm not fantasizing about it ... I am my inner slut. You can be too. It's almost eight o'clock, Lolita. Come, take your place among us and join the Club." With that Julie put her teddy back on and waited patiently while not taking her eyes off Lolita.

"Wow!" said Lolita as she made her way to the bean bag of debauchery. " I want to watch the full half-hour of porn once again, if you guys don't mind. I think I know already, but I'd like to make sure ... to honestly tell you what the one thing is that I want to have happen to me."

With that the scenes played again and Lolita stared ahead, wide-eyed and pussy tailed. That is, with gentle rubs and caresses she got her pussy to throb, moisten, redden and, by the end, explode in the best orgasm of her life. Then it was confession time.

"Sisters," began Lolita, " I am a cum-slut. Forever, it seems, I have loved images of a girl giving head ... naked on her knees before a guy. His cock is all to me and I want it in my mouth. His cum ... I can all but smell it when I watch porn. And like you, Holly, I want to submit."

"So girls," she continued, " I guess my fantasy WHAT I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HAPPEN, is an oral sex orgy ... I would like to be oral gang banged ... over and over and over again. That's all ... well, actually not quite all. I would like to see if I get turned on by getting as cum-facial. I know seeing photos and clips of that turns me on but I can't tell if I'd love it until I try it. So, I guess oral gang-bang many times and at least one bukkake session. There! That's my inner slut talking."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.