Underground Star - Cover

Underground Star

Copyright© 2016 by Fh John

Chapter 3: Getting to love her

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting to love her - When a creepy man approaches my fourteen-year-old daughter and I at the mall, offering to turn her into a star, I have my doubts about him and what he has in mind. Phoebe is excited, however, and presses me to let her do it. I spoil her too much, I think, so I give in. It turns out that my doubts were well deserved, but Phoebe's eagerness convinces me to let her pursue her dream and before I know it, she is a star of the underground kind and I'm one of her co-stars.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

And the urges were strong and the temptation was at its peak. I sat in the middle of the couch waiting for Phoebe to come back out. The moment we came home, she announced that it was time for ‘daddy to get a little treat’.

She had called me a perv in the car on the way home and if I were to be honest with myself, that’s exactly how I felt. I knew what tread she had in store for me. I couldn’t wait to get it. The idea of seeing my daughter wearing one of the sexy negligees she bought had my heart beating a mile a minute. The thought of her sensuous, smooth skin, provocatively highlighted made my lust for her stronger than it was before. I could almost feel my hands drifting over her tight little body, the skin of my fingers getting to know every slender curve of her.

I knew it was wrong to want that, but I couldn’t help it. How long had it been since any part of me had enjoyed the sensations that women can provide? Two years? Three? No. It had been four years. Four years since I experienced the carnal knowledge of any woman. I was too busy taking care of Phoebe to worry about trying to find someone new to enter my life. My heart was desperate for affection, so desperate that I was willing to lower the natural boundaries that existed between father and daughter.

I wasn’t disappointed when Phoebe entered the room again. She looked amazing. The negligee she wore was white, covering her breasts in the front, but not hiding them completely from my eyes. The material was sheer and I could see every detail of her pert little nipples. The same could be said for her lower body. The negligee had a skirt and she was wearing a skimpy thong beneath which hid virtually nothing and she wore a garter belt attached to sexy white stockings. She came out into the living room and modeled it for me, turning and posing, giving me sexy views from every angle, hiding nothing from me. God forgive me, but I loved looking at her. Loved it. I needed to be able to look at her.

“What do you think, daddy? Do you like?”

“I love it, Phoebe. You look amazing.”

“On a scale of one to ten, how bad do you want me right now?” she asked with a smile on her face so big that it almost looked like it stretched completely around her head.

“A ten, ” I said. “Definitely a ten.”

“Good, ” she said, her smile becoming a little more devilish. “Very good.”

“Now, come a little closer, Phoebe. Daddy wants a closer look at his precious little girl.”

She smiled and giggled, coming closer to me, but remaining just out of my reach. I leaned forward and she held up her hand.

“What?” I asked her.

“Just a teaser, daddy. Don’t forget. We aren’t going to do anything until our next shoot.”

“Anything?” I asked her.

“Anything, ” she repeated.

“Well, hon ... I was thinking we could ... I don’t know. Mess around. A little?”

“Nope, ” she said.

I could feel my jaw unhinge. I didn’t know what to think or say, but the idea of having to wait an entire week before I could finally enjoy my daughter in ways no father should want to, was beyond my comprehension. Not after what I watched her do. Not after finally accepting that I did have lust for her.

“It’s not nice to tease your daddy, ” I said. “Come on now. You wouldn’t do that to me, would you?”

“Yes, ” she said, her smile growing again, returning to the smile of a young devil-girl.

“Please, ” I begged. “Let your daddy have a little bit of fun with you at least.”

“Mmmm, daddy. I like hearing you beg like this.”

I looked her up and down again, but it didn’t help matters. The more of her I saw, the more I wanted to touch and to feel. To experience her.

“Tell me some of the naughty things you’d like to do with me, daddy, ” she said.

I laughed, releasing a little of the tension building within me. “It’d be easier to list the things I don’t want to do with you, Phoebe. God, you look amazing.”

“Tell me, daddy, ” she said, sounding so adult and sensuous for her age. “If I like what you say, maybe I’ll change my mind. Maybe I won’t be able to help myself.”

I looked at her baby-soft skin again and all I could think about was being allowed to touch it—to stroke my fingers up and down every inch of her. To lick her and kiss her. Taste her juices, but most of all, enter her, getting to know the velvety smooth lining of her love canal.

But how does a father tell his daughter that to her face?

“I want to kiss you, Phoebe, ” I admitted. “I want to lick every inch of your luscious body.”

“I would love that, daddy. So much. It’d be my biggest dream come true.”

“Then let’s have a little bit of fun, ” I said, hearing my own desperation come through in my voice.

“Maybe, ” she said, the first signs of doubt that she was capable of resisting it for a week. “I really would love to feel your tongue all over me, daddy. It’s been my biggest dream for longer than I can remember.”

“It has?” I asked her.

She nodded eagerly. “Letting you lick and kiss me makes me feel naughty. I’ve always been kind of a naughty girl, but I was too afraid to tell you. I was afraid you wouldn’t love me anymore. That you’d think I was bad.”

“Honey, ” I said. “Your daddy will always love you. No matter what.”

“Then why did you always yell at me when I tried to dress pretty for you after mom died.”

“I yelled at you?”

She nodded again. “You yelled and told me that a lady shouldn’t dress that way.”

At first, I couldn’t remember what she was talking about, but it finally hit me. I remembered her playing dress-up, but the outfit she wore looked like the outfit a prostitute would wear. Seeing her dressed like that had terrified me. Deep down, I knew she was getting to the age where sexual curiosity began and in the back of my head, I envisioned her standing on a corner, selling her wares. Instinctively, I lashed out against that vision and then forgot about it when she listened to me and changed her clothes. Apparently she didn’t forget the incident. After that, I had set rules about what she could and couldn’t wear and now, she was letting me know she didn’t appreciate my rejection.

“I’m sorry, baby. You’ve always been everything to me and seeing you dressed the way you did that day terrified me. I guess I wasn’t ready for you to grow up yet.”

“It hurt my feelings, ” she said. “I just wanted to make you smile again and I saw the way you looked at another woman dressed that way. I wanted you to look at me like that.”

“I was stupid, honey. I had no idea that’s what you were going for, but now I am, hon. You are so sexy. So damned sexy.”

She smiled again. “Better late than never, I suppose.”

“Good, ” I said. “That smile is much better. Can daddy have a little taste? Please?”

She shook her head no again.

“Really?” I said, trying to bury my frustration.

“We have to wait for next week. I know what will happen if we mess around even a little. We’ll get carried away, but don’t get mad, daddy. I love knowing how bad you want me. It makes me tingle all over.”

“Baby. Seriously. I don’t think I can wait a whole week. Not without getting some kind of satisfaction. Not after seeing what you did today.”

“You want me that bad, daddy?” she said, her smile creeping back in again.

“I do, hon. I really do.”

“That is so hot, ” she said, giggling. “I think I’m going to enjoy teasing you for the next week.”

“You’re going to enjoy teasing me?”

“Yep, ” she said proudly. “It’ll be like getting payback. I’ve been wanting to be sexy for you for a long time and you wouldn’t let me. Now, it’s my turn.”

I decided to switch gears. I had to get some kind of satisfaction. Any kind of satisfaction was better than being allowed to look without being allowed to touch or kiss.

“So, do it, Phoebe. Tease me. Make me want you so bad that I can’t stand it anymore.”

Suspicion crossed her expressions. She stood there and stared at me, her brows crinkling slightly.

“Are you trying to trick me?” she asked.

I shook my head no, trying to look as innocent as I could. “Honestly, Phoebe. Now that we’re here ... in this situation, the idea of you teasing me sounds fun. Let’s have some fun together, sweetie.”

“But you’ll get carried away. I know you will. It will ruin the shoot next week ... ruin it.”

“Phoebe. I promise you ... I absolutely promise, that I will not take your virginity before the shoot. No matter what, but there is no way in hell I can go another week without being allowed to touch you the way I want to now. Daddy just has to be allowed to be naughty with you. I have to and I really do like the idea of you teasing me. Bring your daddy to the edge of insanity if you want, but please don’t tell me that I can’t kiss you or touch you. Deal?”

“Daddy wants to kiss me?” she asked cutely.

“Very much so, ” I said.

“And you promise you won’t ruin the shoot next week?”

“I do.”

“Promise. Say it, daddy, ” she said stubbornly.

“No matter what, Phoebe. I promise that I won’t have sex with you until the shoot.”

“Okay, ” she said, putting thought into her words and choosing them carefully. “These are the rules. If you follow them, I’ll keep teasing you, but if you cross the line ... even a little, it’s over. I am in control. You only get to do what I say you can do and you can’t try to force me to do anything I don’t want to. Deal?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, honey.”

“Can I make one request?”

“You can ask, yes, ” she said.

“Daddy needs to cum, baby. If I don’t, I think I’ll go crazy.”

“Daddy!” she exclaimed. “That’s so naughty. You can’t ask your daughter for something like that!”

The teasing had begun and it was nowhere near over. My only hope was that I hadn’t gotten myself in over my head. Phoebe, as it turned out, was well beyond her years.

When her lips finally came to mine, all thoughts of teasing evaporated into the room. She came to me, pushing my back against the cushion behind me and she crawled into my lap, taking my hands in hers and placing them on her bare rump. The feel of my daughter’s ass in my hands, the feel of her youthful crotch against my throbbing bulge sent me to a place I had never been before. As our mouths yawned open and our tongues came together, my heart thundered in my chest like a prisoner beating against the bars of his cage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.