The Legend of Mark Dean - Cover

The Legend of Mark Dean

Copyright© 2016 by Bukky

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mark Dean's life sucks until a beautiful woman gave his life a purpose and for once he feels responsible for someone. Watch his heroic deeds both in duels and in bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Harem   Squirting   Lactation  

Mark Dean at 63 can justifiably say "life sucks"! He never had the best of luck since he was born, starting from the death of his mother just hours after he was born. His father blamed him for his wife's death and abandoned him with his grandmother.

His grandmother cared for him until he was 14 and she too died of heart failure. Having no other known family, or at least ones that want to take him in he went into foster care program. For four years he lived in seven different foster homes and attended seven different high schools, so he never really had any friends.

At 18, he rented his own apartment and received a college scholarship. He got a job to pay rent and cover the rest of his college tuition not covered by the scholarship.

Mark thought he might be gay because he couldn't initiate or respond to any sexual advances from the opposite sex. The weirdest part of it was he'd never had an erection since birth not from porn or teasing, he found it a little weird but it never bother him much until now. He got himself checked out only to realize that he has had erectile dysfunction since birth.

After being diagnosed of erectile dysfunction Mark took every other thing in his life more seriously than a normal person would. After graduation from college Mark got a job in a large firm with the same determined attitude, and now he was forced retired against his will as he signed a contract that allowed his company to retire him on attaining the age of sixty-three. The three extra years were due to his determination and hard work.

He came home after his last day at the firm and sat down in one of the recliners and did a reflection on how life had treated him since birth.

Most people thinks that he is living a dream life because he owns a nice mansion, a collection of cars ranging from Escalades to Expeditions with other antique cars so that means he has it all but Mark understood the phrase 'money ain't everything' cause money can't buy a good company.

Apart from Betsy his live-cook no one else seem to notice he was lonely although he was never asked why he wasn't married since. Betsy and the cleaning crew were the faces he'd often seen since he had moved into his mansion.

He took a quick glance at the wall clock and was surprised at the amount of time that had passed since he had set down! He got up, picked up his briefcase and as he passed the dining table he decided to forgo dinner as he already had enough food at the goodbye party thrown for him in the office of one of the executives. He went straight to his bedroom, took a shower and hit the pillows and sleep wasn't far behind.

"Mark! Mark!" he heard a feminine voice calling his name. Many weird dreams happened like he was supposed to be sleeping and not wide awake like sleep never happened. He was supposed to be in his room on his bed and not in some kind of cave!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.