A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 82: A Night to Remember

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 82: A Night to Remember - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

December 15, 1985, Chicago, Illinois

"Jessica, let us undress you," Kara said. "And then you two can undress me, and then we'll undress Steve."

Jessica nodded. I could see a bit of nervousness in her face, but it was overshadowed by obvious anticipation. She smiled as Kara and I moved next to her and slowly began removing her emerald green sari, unveiling our beautiful bride wearing a pale green lace bra and matching panties. I also noticed a waist chain with a heart that had the letter 'S' in it.

"That's a gift from your sister," Kara said. "I have one, too!"

I unhooked Jessica's bra, and I had my first view of her wonderful breasts. She was much smaller than Kara, but I marveled at the perfection that I saw — perfectly round, firm breasts topped with bright red nipples that were already hard.

"Beautiful!" I whispered.

"I agree!" Kara said softly.

Kara and I hooked our fingers inside Jessica's panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing neatly trimmed strawberry blonde pubic hair that simply begged to be nuzzled. Kara had been right about Jessica, which came as no surprise.

"Beautiful!" I whispered again.

"I told you that you'd like her, Snuggle Bear!" she giggled.

Jessica, now wonderfully nude, helped me carefully remove Kara's royal blue sari, revealing a pale blue lace bra and matching panties. An identical chain graced her hips. We removed her bra and panties, revealing a very familiar, beautiful body.

"Beautiful!" I whispered.

"She is, isn't she?" Jessica said breathlessly.

I knew that they'd seen each other naked before, but now it was different. My two wives — two! — were seeing each other as my wives and as each other's wife, for the first time.

Kara smiled at Jessica and I stood still as they slowly removed my long shirt, then my pants, and finally, my briefs. The erotic tension in the room had diverted blood to my groin and given me a rock-hard erection.

"Wow!" Jessica whispered.

"He is impressive, isn't he?" Kara giggled.

"Yes," Jessica breathed with a hint of nervousness.

Kara slipped her arm around Jessica's waist and leaned close to her.

"Jess, make love with him first, just the two of you."

Jessica nodded and Kara moved her forward to stand just an inch or so from me, her rock-hard nipples almost touching my chest and my erection very close to Jessica's mons.

"Take her in your arms, Snuggle Bear!"

I put my arms around Jessica and pulled her to me, our bodies touching gently along their entire length. Jessica's nipples pressed into my chest and my erection pressed against her mons. Our lips met, touching softly. I felt Jessica's lips part and our tongues sought each other, our kiss becoming heated, full of intense desire. I pulled Jessica tighter to me and she squeezed her arms around me as well. With my head pounding, we finally broke the kiss, both gasping for air.

"Holy smokes!" Jessica gasped.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I want to kiss Kara, please," Jessica begged.

I released her and watched as they carefully embraced and began kissing — a soft, gentle kiss that quickly turned ferocious. Kara moaned softly, and it was clear to me that she wanted Jessica at least as much as I did, if not more. Kara's hands roamed across Jessica's back and butt as they held each other and kissed like long-lost lovers that had just rediscovered each other.

After what felt like an eternity, Kara broke a kiss that had been so hot, I was sure it had raised the temperature in the room by at least ten degrees.

"Make love to her, Steve!" Kara begged. "I want to watch!"

I nodded and pulled Jessica back into my arms.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," Jessica whispered. "Please make love to me!"

I kissed her softly and led her to the new king-size bed that had, as yet, never been slept in. I pulled down the duvet and moved the bears to the far side of the bed.

"Kara, get in bed with us!" Jessica said as she and I climbed into the bed. "We all three need to be in the bed together!"

Kara smiled and nodded. Jessica and I lay on our sides, facing each other, and Kara got into the bed on her side behind Jessica. Jessica and I kissed softly, and I felt Kara's hand gently trace along Jessica's flanks, her fingernails brushing lightly against my skin. I gently rolled Jessica onto her back and moved so that I could brush my lips over her nipple.

Jessica gasped, and I looked over at Kara. Despite her insistence that I make love with Jessica first, I wanted her to participate. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Kara and I made eye contact, and she moved to mimic my movement. We brushed our lips over Jessica's nipples and this time, Jessica's gasp was accompanied by a shudder. Twenty-four years of pent-up desire was ready to burst forth and overwhelm all three of us.

Kara and I each took one of Jessica's ruby-red, rock-hard nipples into our mouths. As we began sucking gently, Jessica arched her back and moaned softly. I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently stroking my hair and saw, out of the corner of my eye, her other hand on the back of Kara's head, stroking her hair as well.

Kara and I spent several minutes enjoying Jessica's small, firm breasts before we began slowly kissing our way down towards the waist chain. Kara stopped at that point and allowed me to continue the journey on my own. I nuzzled my nose in Jessica's soft pubic hair and breathed in her musky scent. Jessica, unbidden, spread her legs slightly in anticipation. She knew my destination, and I wasn't about to disappoint her.

I trailed soft kisses along Jessica's mons, planting a longer kiss where her labia began, putting just the tiniest bit of pressure on her clit. Jessica groaned for the first time from that slight contact, and she bucked her hips slightly. I looked over at Kara and winked, then slowly ran my tongue along Jessica's labia, from top to bottom, again, using just the slightest pressure.

"Oh!" Jessica gasped.

I repeated the motion, pressing just a bit harder, and sliding my tongue just between her lower lips. I got my first taste of her musky flavors and was tempted to shove my tongue deeply into her. I resisted the urge because I wanted to prolong this first lovemaking session for as long as I could. There would only ever be one first, and I wanted to savor every second of it.

The third trip of my tongue was deeper still, allowing me an even better sense of the delights that were awaiting me. I savored the silky smoothness of her flesh, the intense flavor and overpowering scent of her juices, and the extreme heat emanating from her folds. I pressed my lips to her labia and gently ran my tongue up and down, covering it with her juices. Jessica moaned softly when I moved my lips away from her and looked at Kara.

Kara smiled greedily and moved down to French kiss me. She moaned loudly into my mouth as she tasted Jessica on my lips and tongue. Kara broke the intense kiss and whispered in my ear, "Make her cum!"

I nodded and moved between Jessica's legs and lowered my mouth to her. I began pleasuring her softly with my lips and tongue and then closed my mouth around her clit. I sucked gently, and Jessica bucked her hips. She moved her legs around me and squeezed them tightly together, and her hand found the back of my head. She urged me on with pressure from her hands, small thrusts from her hips, and soft moans from her lips.

I continued pleasuring Jessica, and she began to tense slightly, and squeezed her legs tighter around me. I saw Kara slowly lower her lips to Jessica's breast, sucking Jessica's nipple into her mouth. Jessica seemed to explode — she groaned loudly, bucked her hips hard, and squeezed her legs so tightly around me that I couldn't move had I wanted to. I lashed Jessica's clit with my tongue and felt her juices flowing over my chin.

"Holy shit!" Jessica gasped.

"Jess! You swore!" Kara giggled.

"And I'm going to swear again," she gasped. "I need my new husband to fuck me! Right now!"

Kara laughed and moved to kiss Jessica on the lips. Jessica relaxed her legs, and I moved on top of her, resting my glans against her labia. Kara broke the kiss and scooted away from us a bit, clearly wanting to watch me deflower my new bride. I looked down at Jessica and saw nothing but wild desire, then jumped a bit when I felt Kara's hand slip between Jessica and me. Kara cupped Jessica's mons, then gently stroked my shaft. A slight tug told me what she wanted.

I kissed Jessica softly and pressed forward with my hips. My shaft moved through Kara's light grip and my glans slipped easily between Jessica's heavily lubricated labia and, to my surprise, the tip of my dick came up against an intact hymen. I wasn't expecting that, given her age, even allowing for her being a virgin.

Jessica smiled and nodded, then whispered, "Yes, I still have it. Go on!"

We kissed softly, our tongues dancing gently around each other as I thrust forward, gently at first, then with a bit more force, and broke through the barrier. Jessica gasped into my mouth and I broke the kiss so that I could look deeply into her eyes. I received all the encouragement I needed when she hooked her ankles on my thighs, wrapped her arms around me, and began gently bucking her hips.

I leaned down to kiss her as I pushed deeper and deeper inside her very tight, hot, silky folds, embedding myself inside her and mashing our pubic hair together. Kara slid her hand out from between us and placed it on my back.

"Wow," Kara breathed. "That was so sexy!"

I allowed the full weight of my body onto Jessica, moving my hands underneath her butt. I began slowly thrusting in and out of my wife, and she met each thrust with a gentle buck of her hips. She broke the kiss to gasp for air.

"Love me, Tiger," she gasped between sharp intakes of breath.

We moved together, and I blissfully lost track of time as Jessica and I poured our souls into each other. I felt the first tremors of her building orgasm a few seconds before it came crashing over her, her already tight tunnel constricting with each spasm, causing me intense pleasure that threatened to shorten this first act of love between us. I managed to keep control, and we continued moving together as one. An unknown amount of time later, I felt the signs again.

"Again?" Jessica gasped, breaking the kiss.

"Get used to it, Jess," Kara whispered, leaning in to kiss her.

The touch of Kara's lips on Jessica's sent Jessica over the edge again. I was propped on my arms, watching them kiss as I felt the constrictions around my member as it moved in and out of my beloved wife. I heard Jessica groan loudly into Kara's mouth and felt Kara's hand on my butt, urging me on.

Kara broke her kiss with Jessica and because Jessica was breathing so hard, I simply lowered my head next to hers and continued loving her. I was very close to the edge myself and knew that the next orgasm that Jessica had would certainly push me over the edge as well.

It seemed like we had been making love for hours, though I knew it had only been minutes, but I was lost in the depths of pleasure and time had no meaning. Our motions continued and Jessica's breathing became even more ragged than it had been, and her motions stronger and more urgent.

"Fuck me, Tiger!" she gasped, and went over the edge.

Jessica's crushing orgasm pulled me with her and I thrust hard and deep as cum exploded from my dick, bathing Jessica's walls with my hot, sticky emissions.

"Oh!" Jessica gasped as she felt the warmth splashing against her folds.

She tightened her grip with her arms and legs and ground hard against me, prolonging her orgasm and intensifying mine. Time stood still, and it seemed like my orgasm would never stop, with spurt after spurt of cum flowing from me and the intense pleasure nearly causing me to black out. When our orgasms finally passed, I collapsed on top of Jessica, breathing hard.

"I love you, Babe," I said.

"I love you, Tiger!" she whispered.

"I love you both!" Kara said softly, and then giggled. "I told you he was a Tiger in bed!"

"I had no idea!" Jessica said through heavy breaths. "Just stay there, Steve."

I lifted my head and kissed her softly.

"Mrs. Adams, I wouldn't mind staying here forever!"

"No fair!" Kara giggled. "I need my turn!"

"With me? Or with Jess?" I teased.

"Both!" Kara said excitedly. "Jess, can we make love once you get your breath back?"

"Oh yes!" Jessica sighed. "And then I can watch you two!"

"Stockholm is going to be a LOT of fun!" Kara giggled. "There's so much more to do!"

"And I want to do it all," Jessica sighed. "If it's like this, I want it all. Every bit of it."

"Something tells me that we're not going outside much in Stockholm!" I grinned.

"Our husband is going to be fucked within a millimeter of his life!" Kara giggled.

"Oh, me too! Please!" Jessica giggled.

"That last thing we added to your list has to wait until we get home. Steve thought bringing the toys to Stockholm was a bad idea."

Jessica laughed, "That one is going to be very interesting."

"Should we have some champagne? Or there are Cokes and 7-Ups on the table over there as well."

"Champagne, I think," Jessica said.

I gently disengaged myself from Jessica and Kara, and I got out of bed. We each took one of Jessica's hands and helped her up. I saw, in the dim candlelight, a bit of blood on my mostly flaccid dick and on Jessica's thighs, and a pink spot on the new sheets. I did a double-take and saw that the white sheet covered a black one and chuckled. Elyse wanted proof.

"Girls, my good friend Elyse put a white sheet over the regular sheets. I'm going to tease her back by hanging it over the railing on the stairs!"

Both girls laughed. I pulled the white sheet off, and taking it closer to the candle light I could see an obvious red stain. I went to the door of my room, turned and grinned at the girls, then walked naked into the hallway and spread the sheet over the railing, making sure that the blood spot was obvious. As I turned to go back into my room, I saw Sofia coming out of her room. I winked and shrugged, Sofia laughed, and I went back into my room.

Kara had poured champagne and handed me a glass, and the three of us clinked the glasses together and drank to our new relationship.

"So, how did it feel?" Kara asked Jessica.

"I can't even begin to describe it!" Jessica giggled. "But you should know!"

"I do," Kara said. "But try."

"It was so intense," Jessica said. "The feeling of your mouths on my breasts, his tongue in my vagina, and then, when he pushed into me, it was like my brain short-circuited. At that point, I could barely think, and the friction that created the orgasms only made it worse. Or better! And when he ejaculated, it was, I don't know, like someone poured white-hot molten lead into me."

"Let's lose the medical terms, shall we, Doctor Adams," Kara giggled. "Try pussy, dick, cum! I mean, after all, you did say 'fuck' twice!"

"I what?" Jessica said, sounding confused.

"First you said that you needed your new husband to fuck you, and then, right before Steve came, you said 'Fuck me, Tiger!'"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.