A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 16: Dial a Dick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Dial a Dick - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

“Lizzie...” Amanda was looking over towards the kitchen door.

The teen was walking slowly across to us, in her new bikini, with a nervous smile on her face.

“Oh perfect!” Zann went to collect her. I slid out of Mandzie and stood up.

“It’s like a workout bikini,” said Leah admiringly, “but sexier.”

“God if you went to the gym in THAT...” giggled Zin.

“You look gorgeous,” smiled Phoebz, and there was a general nodding and murmuring of approval.

It did look good on her, I had to admit. It suited her pelvis and her shoulders and chest, and not having lot of contrast with her skin the lines of her body flowed in and out in a very pleasing way.

“Thanks,” Lizzie glowed, “it was Derek really.”

“It’s your body it’s showing off,” said Manz, “and you’ve made it perfectly and you were so quick.”

“Thanks.”

I went to Lizzie and pulled her into a kiss. Her warm, strong body melted into me while I stroked over her meaty ass, through the fabric that was thin and taut but not digging in, and not wrinkling. I stroked up her back, then down again through her long hair. “You looked in a mirror in the house,” I smiled, “and you liked what you saw.”

“Yes. I don’t know how you did it.” Her eyes were even a bit moist. I hugged her to me.

“Okay let’s do Phoebz next,” said Zann.

“Are we going to trace Saffie’s?” suggested Zin, “before it gets smudged.”

“Oh yes!” Saffie liked the idea, “Then I can lie down or sit down. If you wouldn’t mind making the actual one for me Lizzers?”

“Oh sure.”

So while the tracing team went up to the office, I drew a bikini outline on Phoebe’s tall, slender body. I made it minimal, to go with her model’s shape: covering the nipples and a bit more on her perky, A-cup tits, and not covering the outside of her firm, slim asscheeks. I hoped to stop it becoming a thong by flaring out the back strongly to the waistband, but I’d have to see how it worked in fabric. Perhaps we could fit a stiffener? Or find a stiffer cloth?

As I finished the sun disappeared behind a big cloud, so we all went up to the office for the tracing.

“Your office has airbeds in it!” laughed Cam.

“Hahaha, how do you get any work done?” asked Leah

“We do work,” said Zann, “and we work together, sharing and not criticising so we’re specially effective.”

“Sorry,” Leah stroked down her arm and onto her perfect ass, “I didn’t mean to suggest you don’t. I can see you have all these computers and this very professional sewing machine.”

“This must be the greatest place to work ever,” Cam moved to stroke Zanzie’s other cheek.

“We could put a logo on the bikinis,” suggested Saffie, who’d just been released from being traced. “A new one.”

“Yes let’s.” Zin sat down at her screen.

“For Lizzers’,” said Saffie, moving up behind Zin and combing delicate fingers into her hair.

“A Club Zanzie logo,” grinned Mandz.

“Oh yes...” Zann liked that, “I’ve got an idea...”

“We could have one on the bottoms and on the tops?” proposed Phoebe, coming up next to Saffie.

“Oh don’t smudge your bikini,” warned Lizzie. “Somebody hold the paper and I’ll trace.”

“I’ll hold,” offered Leah.

“I don’t think brown works on me,” Saffie was holding the fabric up against her golden skin. “Can’t I have something brighter, and with more colours?”

“They only had plain,” I said, “this and the red and green.”

“Mmmm,” Zanzie agreed with Saffie. “You could do with something more extrovert anyway couldn’t you. In fact ... I’ll call Fenella, they can come over and help, her and Jamila, and bring some fabrics. They must have loads as they do textiles in college.”

“Oh great!” Saffie grinned, “and it doesn’t matter if they go a bit see-through if they get wet, for now.”

“Haha! “ Cam laughed. “And Zanzie what are you like? Are you going to tell them to bring bikinis too?”

Zann grinned and dialed... “Hey Fenzie, it’s Zann. Listen we need some help with fabrics, fancy coming over? With Jamila? ... It’s for some new bikinis we’re making. We need some of those awesome colours and patterns, and maybe some help with the best stretch and everything? Bring yours too as we’re all in them...”

Evidently the idea struck a chord, and after some discussion about stretch and thickness Zann was giving directions. “They’ll be a couple of hours,” she announced when they’d rung off.

“Let’s get the tracing done on Saffie?” Leah suggested, “To be ready. I’ll hold one side shall I?”

“So will I.” I took the other side. While Lizzie traced carefully over the outlines, I found myself looking into Leah’s laughing grey eyes, and felt that tingle. We changed paper and moved round.

“What kind of bikini would you design for me?” she asked.

“Hmmmm,” I pondered, “perhaps a crossover for the top? That would work with your tits I think.” They’re quite a good size and a pointy shape rather than round, and a bit more separation wouldn’t hurt. “Then for the bottoms ... make the join between the front and the back just on the front, below your pelvic crests ... with a connector, something interesting. And use a front connector on the top, of the same design.”

“Oooh, so will you draw it on me?”

“Sure.” By now we were at Saffie’s front and Lizzie was finishing off.

“So is there a rota for him or how do you work it?” Cam asked the room generally.

“Oh we don’t bother,” Saffie sniggered, “there’s all of us and we’re pretty good at getting each other off. It’s never very long since the last cum and he’s always ready anyway. Anyone who feels like some just smiles at him and it goes ‘boinnnggg’! Or if he’s had lots already you just get hold of it. Hahaha. So do you need some?”

While I was rolling my eyes Lizzie finished and Leah touched my cock with her fingers, then caressed it. In a moment she’d towed me onto the airbeds with it and was easing it into her athletic body. I smiled into her strong, sexy face and felt her thrust up to meet me as the sex swam into my brain.

Next to us Cam was being lured onto her back by Mandz and Saffie. “Oooh I always wanted to try mother and daughter!” she laughed, her legs opening to give fingers and tongues access.

The sex lasted a few exquisite minutes, so by the time we’d finished introducing the brand girls to the joy of Club Zanzie, Zin and Phoebz had something to show us. We got up and clustered round.

“What do you think?” asked Phoebe. The logo was a wolf’s huge pink tongue licking a naked girl in an open red cloak, between her splayed thighs. Even at low resolution she looked young, her mouth was open and there were nipples on her pert tits.

“Hahaha!” everybody laughed.

“Who’s the wolf?” asked Amanda.

“Oh...” Zin thought about it, “yes it ought to be a girl wolf! Bigger eyes, eyelashes...”

“Yeeees,” Phoebe was busy already. “Lips, smaller teeth...” In a few minutes it was a girl wolf, licking the innocently ecstatic young Red Riding Hood.

“Okay let’s put that on Lizzie’s bikini,” grinned Zanzie.

Cam’s lissom body was nudging into me, a bit more meaningfully than the others. She’d had quite a vigorous cum not many minutes before, but the situation seemed to be getting to her. She swivelled round to my front and next thing I was kissing and stroking over her while she ground against my inflating cock.

“Hahaha,” she laughed, “Saffie’s right, you just keep going ‘boinnnggg’ for girls!”

“Only special girls,” I murmured into her ear. I was thinking she is special, with her confidence and humour and, like Leah, general class and vitality. Also she is very good-looking, and slim with firm C-cup tits that are prominent on her lean chest. Fragrant, and fun...

She followed the ‘help yourself’ attitude that seemed to be pervading the Club, by towing me onto the airbeds and steering my cock to her tight, oily pussy. I sank in, and there was the gorgeous sensations of fucking her perfect, reactive body. We settled in for a few minutes, her pelvis matching mine as we pistoned and ground together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.