Pagv Version B - Cover

Pagv Version B

Copyright© 2016 by cs172

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Scientist thought they had discovered a way to protect children from pedophilia's. The discovery occurred on March 14, 2020 when Dr. Mark Ashton and his team discovered a gene in the human genome that when activated in a child should cause the child to produce a pheromone that removed any sexual feelings towards the child by any adult while making feel protective towards the child and it was found that it would last until the child's prefrontal cortex matured.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Scientist thought they had discovered a way to protect children from pedophilia's.

The discovery occurred on March 14, 2020 when Dr. Mark Ashton and his team discovered a gene in the human genome that when activated in a child should cause the child to produce a pheromone that removed any sexual feelings towards the child by any adult while making feel protective towards the child and it was found that it would last until the child's prefrontal cortex matured.

After testing for 2 years in the lab Dr. Ashton and his team won approval to begin clinical trials on human subjects and on November 3, 2028 the FDA approved the treatment for public use which was now called the Protection from Abuse Genetic Virus or by the public as the PAGV virus.

As soon as PAGV hit the market many parents stampeded to get their children treated and within 6 months 98% of the children under the age of 18 were treated and safe from abuse and the number of crimes on children who were abused fell to 1% of what it once was.

As time went on more and more parents felt that their children were safe as not one child treated had reported being abused nor were any who had been treated murdered anywhere in the world were children were treated with PAGV.

During the ninth year after PAGV had been in use an epidemic though of unknown origin hit the world and while the effects were mild and resulted in few deaths it had one unintentional and unknown effect upon those treated with the PAGV virus.

May 6th 2037

Dr. Ashton or Mark to his friends calming sat down at the table with his wife and all of his children and began to eat his breakfast of potatoes and eggs.

Jeremy his youngest child who at 16 was trying not fall asleep into his plate after being up all night at his friends house while the twins James and Gwen age 20 were talking about what classes they had to be at on their first day back at college school since they were sick for the last two weeks.

Todd his oldest child age 23 was eating while listening to music on his headphones and Becky his 18 year old daughter was talking to her mother Amanda about a party at her friend Nancy's house next Friday.

"But mom you said I could go two weeks ago." Becky said.

"I know but unless you get your chores done and atleast a B on that test this coming week you'll have to tell Nancy that you can't make it." Amanda replied.

"That's totally not fair you said I could go already." Becky said.

"That's to bad young lady." Amanda replied. "You know you're going to fail math if you don't bring your grades up still."

"But I was sick last week." Becky said.

"That's why I'm giving you warning now to study and get atleast a B on the test or you will not be allowed to use the car next Friday to go to the party your friend Nancy invited you to."Amanda replied.

"But..." Becky began to say.

"No buts Becky." Mark said. "Your mother is right and I will not stand for you arguing with her."

"But daddy..." Becky pouted with the voice she used when she was little with her father to get her own way usually.

"That's the end of it Becky." Mark said as he interrupted her mid pout. "One more word in protest and no car next week either."

"Ok daddy." Becky murmured.

Ring Ring Ring Marks cellphone suddenly sounded.

"Hello?" Mark said as he hit Answer.

"Yes, Ok let me call you back in 10 minutes." Mark said and then hung up.

"Honey, That was Daniel." Mark explained. "He called because he thought we had left already for your aunts like we had planned. He needs to speak to me on the video phone in my office."

"Ok Dear." Amanda replied.

"No problem, Becky just so you know we do love you but your mother is right." Mark said.

"Ahh Daddy, please I just can't miss this party." Becky protested.

"No, and that's the end of it" Mark said.

Mark got up then and walked over to Becky and gave her a hug and then walked over to his wife and hugging her behind whispered into her ear that he loved her and as he hugged her he felt an erection suddenly rear up in his pants and he rubbed it against her ass slowly.

"Later?" Mark whispered in her ear.

"MMhmmm" His wife replied while trying not to burn the pancakes.

"Ok I need to call Dan back." Mark said as he turned and began to walk out of the room while carefully hiding his erection with the newspaper. "It shouldn't take long."

As Mark sat down in front of the video phone in his office it rang.

"Hi Dan, what's up that you had to call me at home?" Mark said as means of welcome.

"Hi Mark." Dan said."Sorry to bother you but we're receiving some weird reports in the last 2 hours."

"Weird reports?" Mark asked.

"Yeah."Dan said."We even had a guy walk in with his 2 kids."

"Really?" Mark said as he reached down so as to adjust his pants with his throbbing erection as minor thoughts of sex began to plague in his mind." What's the problem with the guy and why did he bring his kids in?"

"Well he would not say exactly, just said the shot was not working" Dan replied.

"Did you treat the kids with a booster of PAGV then as is the standard treatment and examine them for signs of any abuse from a fight or a beating?" Mark asked as he tried once again to carefully adjust his erection without being seen.

"That's the problem, they were treated about 6 years ago when they were ages 12 and 14 and yeah I also checked them for any signs of abuse but there was nothing." Dan said.

"Now that is odd." Mark said."Anything else?"

"Well, yeah something strange did happen." Dan said "I thought I saw the 18 daughters looked like they were glowing red but I must have been imagining it as I have been here all night."

"Yeah OK that does sound strange." Mark replied."Tell you what, to be safe give them another dose of PAGV and also send me their records and a DNA sample and all the data on the other weird reports you said you are getting."

Mark heard the office open and close behind him but before he could turn around Dan asked him another question.

"Do you want that emailed or delivered by courier?" Dan said.

"Email will be fine." Mark said as he rubbed his erection slowing under his desk."Also email me the data on their DNA as well and call me back after you get some sleep."

"OK, talk to you later and bye." Dan said.

"Bye."

As Mark reached over and turned the video phone off he heard whoever had come in open the door to the bathroom in his office and close it.

As he got up his erection bumped into the desk causing him to gasp with pleasure.

Willing himself to ignore it he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked and said "OK who's in there."

"Just me dad." Came the voice of his son Jeremy.

"What are you doing in my bathroom." Mark said.

"Becky is helping me wash off some syrup, she knocked it all over me by accident." He heard Jeremy reply through the door.

"Well open up the door as it is rude to talk through it to a person especially if that person is your parent and why aren't you using your own bathroom upstairs?"

The door opened and Mark saw that Jeremy who had syrup all over his face and that he was in his underwear and that Becky was holding his shirt and wringing it out while his sons pants and underwear were in the sink soaking in some steaming water.

"What happened to your clothes?" Mark asked.

"I tripped and spilled the syrup all over him when I was putting it away." Becky replied before Jeremy could say anything."It went everywhere and it's also all over the kitchen floor and table. The twins left before it happened a few minutes ago to go to the bookstore to pickup some stuff they needed for class so Todd is helping mom clean it up as to why we didn't use our bathroom we didn't want to get it into the carpet on the stairs"

Mark then smelled something like cinnamon in the bathroom and at the same time he felt his cock which was already erect begin to throb even more and he realized his daughter seemed to be staring at his crotch.

Blushing Mark began to back quickly out of the bathroom and close the door but suddenly the door stopped as he felt someone pulling on it from the other side.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.